• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sekizo 5 times speed multipler

Status
Not open for further replies.
The multiplier is literally said as "times" right before that it said 5.

Also the step is when Might guy runs in a circle around Madara. We can see Madara able to perceive guy somewhat; but once Guy starts with the first punch is when he starts to accelerate in a circle around madara constantly till the 5th time which completely overwhelms and blitz's

People don't realize that the whole attack includes Guy starting to run in a circle around Madara. Which that circle is still apart of the attack because he continues to move around Madara in a circle from each direction once he starts with the first punch.

Might guys speed when he is running in the circle is what increases once he gives the first punch off.

Rocker1189 said:
Sorry but if you thought that was meant to be an arguement then I don't know what to think. Especially when the first thing you did was accuse me if misleading people.
You are? The fact that you still have no solid evidence and yet act like your points still have meaning when they don't is the perfect example of misleading people. I truly cannot understand why this is so shocking for you and your fellow supporting members to grasp and understand. I thought that the wiki prizes accuracy over misinformation and yet here we are with your behaviour.

You are? The fact that you still have no solid evidence and yet act like your points still have meaning when they don't is the perfect example of misleading people. I truly cannot understand why this is so shocking for you and your fellow supporting members to grasp and understand. I thought that the wiki prizes accuracy over misinformation and yet here we are with your behaviour.

The fact that you act like I have no evidence when it is in the OP is the truly misleading part. You really can not fathom people have different interpretations to you that bad that you have to say they are deliberately misleading people. Not that I have not noticed your terrible behaviour and tendency to start off by insulting people you disagree with in LoL based threads.

Rocker1189 said:
The fact that you act like I have no evidence when it is in the OP is the truly misleading part. You really can not fathom people have different interpretations to you that bad that you have to say they are deliberately misleading people. Not that I have not noticed your behaviour in LoL based threads.
The OP doesn't state anything concrete about the increase in speed being based off a multiplier, so no, you truly don't have anything worth discussing. And as far as behaviour goes, you haven't exactly been that great here with this attitude.

@Rocker

This makes the second personal attack you have gone out of your way to commit in your own threads, derailing them for the sake of ad hominem

I have not been great but at least I start with engaging in the argument not the people themselves. Look man based on your track history in threads I have participated in with you if you are putting anything in your replies that is just based on insulting me or other Naruto people here I am just ignoring you. You can argue the point or you can go away.

Xulrev said:
@Rocker

This makes the second personal attack you have gone out of your way to commit in your own threads, derailing them for the sake of ad hominem
Because he derailed first and attacked me personally.

StrongClick said:
The OP is a strech to say the least, Damage and Xulrev make the most sense here
Disagreeing is one thing saying that it is a stretch when it is a very valid interpretation is another.

Xulrev said:
@Rocker

You do realize there are witnesses here right?

Rocker1189 said:
I have not been great but at least I start with engaging in the argument not the people themselves. Look man based on your track history in threads I have participated in with you if you are putting anything in your replies that is just based on insulting me or other Naruto people here I am just ignoring you. You can argue the point or you can go away.
I have pointed out that the supporting reasoning being proposed is not suitable at all and that I am surprised that people seem to accept such reasoning. Should you not try to revamp your argument or reconsider it with the amount of discussion generated? The point is clear; this upgrade seems very unlikely due to a lack of clarification and acting otherwise simply exposes biases.

Xulrev said:
If you wish to agree to disagree you can simply not respond to me. You come off disingenous if you continue to do so, realistically, and it derails the thread further.
its u who is derails the thread by talking about db over manga

manga >>>>>>>db so your point is mute

u are giving wrong info and yet dare to call some one disingenuous

It doesn't even make sense to assume something isn't multiplied by 5 when it says 5times ƒñòƒñòƒñòlike seriously this can make a person head hurt when the opposing side keeps pushing their faulty logic that goes against everything learned in math class.

"Can be shifted up to speed from 1 to 5" Actually does sound like was 1x faster is now 5x faster. That being said, multipliers aren't always consistent so I'm neutral on using it for an upgrade. But the context does sound more like it multiplies his speed by 5.

Thank you man^ y is it so hard for people to see where it literally said 5times. Liek did I not listen it math class or something??

DarkDragonMedeus said:
"Can be shifted up to speed from 1 to 5" Actually does sound like was 1x faster is now 5x faster. That being said, multipliers aren't always consistent so I'm neutral on using it for an upgrade. But the context does sound more like it multiplies his speed by 5.
To accept this means you'd have to accept the x100 multiplier the 8th gate grants.

But it doesn't specify anywhere. The whole statement does not make it out to be a multiplier, and yet people are acting like it does.

Actually the 100x multiplier got disregarded back then because of Might guys 5C rating which was way too large for the multiplier to be consistent.

Also that multiplier has nothing do do with this multiplier which is for speed of his technique

Also isn't that a straw man?

@Sigurd, that's completely different. The problem with that one was it being a mistranslation, not that it says a hundred times. It only says Dozens of times in the Japanese version for 8th gate.

Other translation of that scan does not say anything about times.

From mangahelper:

lee: he stopped halfway!?\\

lee: the evening elephant is supposed to be a combo attack that gears up from the first step to the 5th…\\

Which incidentally matches what the databooks states.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
To accept this means you'd have to accept the x100 multiplier the 8th gate grants.
why both are not same

x5 from manga

and x100 from db no?

DarkDragonMedeus said:
@Sigurd, that's completely different. The problem with that one was it being a mistranslation, not that it says a hundred times. It only says Dozens of times in the Japanese version for 8th gate.
He needs the 8th gate to use that technique which means his base speed is multiplied by whatever multiplier gate of death gives and once again by Sekizo if you believe it's a multiplier as well.

RegisNex1232 said:
But it doesn't specify anywhere. The whole statement does not make it out to be a multiplier, and yet people are acting like it does.
Can be shifted up to speed from 1 to 5

It's probably best to just take the original Japanese context and then translate it from there.

Well thanks anyways for the input DDM. Really don't wanna overwhelm you since your the only staff who commented here

Òé┐Þ▒íÒü»1ÚǃÒüïÒéë5ÚǃÒü¥ÒüºÒü«Òé«Òéóõ©èÒüÆÚÇúþÂܵö╗µÆâÒü«ÒâÅÒé║

The word "times" is not present here.

The word "gears" is as Òé«Òéó means gears.

This is not a multiplier, it's just like a car with gears.

The databook and manga dont say times, just unquantifiable speed increases.

In that case, it's not a multiplier and it shouldn't be used.

Naw sorry but there's one dude that is actually Japanese and can trasnslate with him. I would try going to what he says but AGAIN stop ignoring the fact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back