• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
So this calc was accepted except for Black Dog's ap which i can't figure out how to calc. The results are this:

Troll's feat is Large Building level+

Salamander and Kelpie's feats are Town level.

Since we got no visual's of Black Dog's feat, and i can't figure it out, we downgrade it's ap to At least Wall level because it's the evolved version of Herd which is already wall lvl, and it also has the leg strength to shatter paved roads (Chapter 4). It's durability however will be Large Building level+ scaling to Troll, as Moran can't kill it (Chapter 4), and Moran can harm Troll (Chapter 6).

Moran's gun will also be Large Building level+ scaling to harming Troll, and Kelpie. FYI for anyone not as versed in this series, Luminary type Meta=Critters have bodies composed of elements ie rocks, fire etc, Troll's feat of destroying buildings is just a side effect of bleeding out the rocks it's body is made of.

We separate heat stats from normal ones so while Kelpie and Salamander will be Town level with heat, their striking strength, durability, will just scale to Large Building level+, for the same reason Black Dog does, Moran can't kill them.

Charlie and Mary as i proposed in the last CRT, should get keys for their Thorn/Sword of Rejection, they will scale to Troll, as it's stated that Troll is afraid of their Thorn, and they can easily harm it (Chapter 6), so they will also be Large Building level+.

Last edited:
The downsides for Visual Novel series feats: You only got statements to go by, not so much CG images to get a closer "visualization" of the feats owo. Same for light and web novels owo.

On-Topic: I was thinking the same on just scaling it to its previous Meta-Critter form since it's an evolution to it.

Durability via scaling to the other Meta-Critters can work, as is the AP stat or whatever for Mary and Charlie with S/ToR.

Back