• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Screenshot from Twitter, where the author said that Thor did not shake Yggdrasil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please show a screenshot from Twitter, where one of the authors said that Thor did not shake the Tree? I remember that there he was asked saying "Did he affect Yggdrasil physically or conceptually?", to which he replied that he did not remember Thor doing anything with him. The question was asked after the release of Ragnarok. I'm not going to dispute that Thor is shaking, I need it as an example for something.

If he can't remember he probably wasn't the one who wrote that part of the story.

1. It was a tweet from Bruno Velazquez IIRC, but that tweet by itself was a leading question because it mentioned "conceptually" which is not mentioned in the game regarding the shaking.

2. The tweet would automatically be rendered null and void by the games themselves where we see Mimir explicitly confirming that the shaking happened.

If he can't remember he probably wasn't the one who wrote that part of the story.
You are indeed right, Bruno is only the animation director, not the writer of the story. He only holds legitimacy over scaling shenanigans and some other mechanics of the verse, but not the entirety of the story.

Dude, Yggdrasil is already a conceptual being (i.e. it's form, whose branches extend to realms between realms, already has AE type 1 in it's profile)

Anyway, according to what Mimir said in the game, when Thor hit the world serpent, the tree was violently splintered and as a result the world serpent travelled to the past in the time, which we already see here (the last part)

Lmao KLOL has already explained, but I wanted to write.

Yes but that has fukk-all to do with the actual shaking of the tree at hand. AE Type 1 doesn't even need concepts as far as I can recall.
Yes, it is now. You have AE type 1 even if you're just an abstract form of thought without a being like Ygg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back