• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scrat vs Crawdad

Professor_Voodoo

Joke Battles
Administrator
Ladies and gentlemen, this matchup is MAMMAL VS MACHINE!

The acorn catching Scrat takes on the burning metal menace, Crawdad!

Rules Of The Fight

-This is a strict FIGHT TO THE DEATH.

-Scrat will be utilizing his maximum potential and has an alien ship at his disposal

-Battle Location: A Wrestling Stadium In Antarctica

Since Crawdad is scaled to Kirby, he should take the win in that case, 4-A and all.

However, since he's currently 5-A I'll examine him from there...

He technically has more versatility via fire manipulation and all that, although it probably won't make that big of a difference, because Scrat's ship has laser beams.

I might give Scrat the advantage because the ship is arguably better in flight capability. But even then, Scrat barely knows how to control the ship, being an animal from the Ice Age and all, and he'll likely be at a slight disadvantage if he is taken out of the ship.

Are they bloodlusted? Because if not, then Scrat would likely flee, making Crawdad win by BFR.

I'm not sure, really. If Toon Force accounts for overall hax and doesn't just act as a justification for a character's tier placement, then Scrat would probably win. Otherwise I'd either stick to my initial statement about scaling to Kirby, or call stalemate.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Here is the video that made me give Scrat his 5-A tiering.

I changed my mind. Scrat would win if he has the ship, as the lasers clearly have planetary range at least; they can knock planets out of orbit and send them flying through space over massive distances.

But oh well. I'm the author of Scrat's page, so my opinion is probably irrelevant :p
Nah. As long as you vote logically (or comically illogically) you're fine.

I see. Thanks.

So I initially said that Craw was scaled to Kirby... I misread it. It was actually Wirby. Nevermind.

But the profile I made was specifically measuring Scrat and how he can react to the ship, and doesn't necessarily include it. With the ship, it might even be a stomp. Seriously, watch that video and tell me that's not some 4-C to 4-B type stuff.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
I see. Thanks.

So I initially said that Craw was scaled to Kirby... I misread it. It was actually Wirby. Nevermind.

But the profile I made was specifically measuring Scrat and how he can react to the ship, and doesn't necessarily include it. With the ship, it might even be a stomp. Seriously, watch that video and tell me that's not some 4-C to 4-B type stuff.
Well if it's a stomp, then i may have to redo the thread lol

Well I may have been exaggerating a bit on the tier 4 stuff... but there are times when the planets are sent flying and somehow creating constellations in the process. Even without the 4-C stuff, the ship has a huge range advantage.

Probably still wouldn't be a stomp tho. May have been exaggerating on that part too. The two of them are on par everywhere else. When range of all things is the deciding factor, I'd say it's very well a notable victory for Scrat.

I do agree that Craw is arguably stronger physically. Scrat's 5-A comes from being able to mildly resist being pushed back when flying the ship at MFTL+ speeds, so it's at low-end multi planet level.

Scrat can easily just stall him off by firing lasers, but if Craw can get up close and pull Scrat out of the ship he'd be at a huge advantage.

But Scrat would probably take this from reaction speed alone. Craw won't be touching him. Look at the calc I put at the bottom of his profile.

Back