• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C My Hero Academia vs Ben 10 Tournament: Rokuro Nomura (Number 6) vs GUTROT

Round 1 Match 4:
Rules:

• Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 20 meters.
Toxic chemcial alien goes up against the destruction style villain ! The Final fight of Round 1.

Results:
  • Rokuro Nomura: 7 (Reiner, DD, Rusty, Superstar, Arnoldstone, Acer, Dinamic)
  • Gutrot:
  • Inconclusive
Gutrot_pose.png
Vs
Number_6_Render.png

Last edited:
My BOI

Anyways, given Rokuro is in his first key he takes this with ease.

Gut Rot’s Ap while 7.12 or so tons doesn’t scale to his durability which is around 4.02, meaning that Rokuro’s knuckle bombs OHK him (they kill any character that scales to or scales under 5.13 tons), and he’s gonna use it if he’s aiming to kill.

Along with that, he has his speed amp of atleast x3, meaning he’s not going to miss, he starts the fight off with speed amp knuckle bombs, that’s fully in character for him

My BOI

Anyways, given Rokuro is in his first key he takes this with ease.

Gut Rot’s Ap while 7.12 or so tons doesn’t scale to his durability which is around 4.02, meaning that Rokuro’s knuckle bombs OHK him (they kill any character that scales to or scales under 5.13 tons), and he’s gonna use it if he’s aiming to kill.

Along with that, he has his speed amp of atleast x3, meaning he’s not going to miss, he starts the fight off with speed amp knuckle bombs, that’s fully in character for him
Durability doesn't matter, gut rot covers himself within the confines of dangerous/sleepy gases/chemicals to protect himself.

Durability doesn't matter, gut rot covers himself within the confines of dangerous/sleepy gases/chemicals to protect himself.
Then he speed blitzes with an atleast x3 possibly x10 amp and OHK’s him before he can set it up.

He starts with that speed amp, it’s his go too move

Uh, ok.

So what can he do after gutrot will set up his confines?
He starts with the speed amp, but here’s a quote from his speed section
It has been stated on multiple occasions that this Quirk can make the user so fast that the world is perceived as fully frozen
in other words he can just hold his breath and do his knuckle bombs without any resistance

He starts with the speed amp, but here’s a quote from his speed section
It has been stated on multiple occasions that this Quirk can make the user so fast that the world is perceived as fully frozen
in other words he can just hold his breath and do his knuckle bombs without any resistance
He can exerts gases that will melt his body the moment he comes in contact with confines and speed amplifier will take same amount of time as of gutrot confine setup.

He can exerts gases that will melt his body the moment he comes in contact with confines and speed amplifier will take same amount of time as of gutrot confine setup.
Then he blows away the gas with knuckle bombs
and if some of it melts part of him he can use his own regeneration to heal himself back up

Also is this in his character to start with knuckle bomb?
He will most probably will try to close the gap and hand to hand combat, gatrot character is to start with exerting or setting the gas confines, so it is one sided.

Also is this in his character to start with knuckle bomb?
He will most probably will try to close the gap and hand to hand combat, gatrot character is to start with exerting or setting the gas confines, so it is one sided.
If he’s going to kill

Yes, it is in character, and he’s not stupid, in fact he’s an active tactician and planned a full scale attack on got away with only 1 person knowing he did it.

And I’m trying to find a good picture of the knucklebomb that isn’t a giant explosion. So just think of giant explosions

If he’s going to kill

Yes, it is in character, and he’s not stupid, in fact he’s an active tactician and planned a full scale attack on got away with only 1 person knowing he did it.

And I’m trying to find a good picture of the knucklebomb that isn’t a giant explosion. So just think of giant explosions
Can I see where he tried to kill someone in one go the moment match starts?

Can I see where he tried to kill someone in one go the moment match starts?
Like every one of his fights
He uses it on anybody, just look at all his fights on his wiki page except for knuckle duster in which he doesn’t want to kill him

Like every one of his fights
He uses it on anybody, just look at all his fights on his wiki page except for knuckle duster in which he doesn’t want to kill him
It's his attack so obviously he'll use it, I am asking how he always starts his fight?

It's his attack so obviously he'll use it, I am asking how he always starts his fight?
Yeah it is.

Against crawler Rounds 1, 2 and 3 he shows it off before the fight even starts, against other people it’s his preferred method of killing , etc, etc

Number 6 does start with Knuckle Bombs, it's his main way of attacking when he wants to kill someone. He only abandons the bombs if they don't work for him.

SBA: Means both characters will want to win. And the tournament rules says killing is preferred, so yes Number 6 will go for the kill quickly.

This is what Number 6's Knuckle Bombs look like at the very least (Imgur Link). Koichi is blocking them with his forcefield in the picture, because they'll kill him otherwise. Base Number 6 has never produced an explosion of a massive size, and that blast was only produced via exploding the entire body. Which equals death for him.

Number 6 does start with Knuckle Bombs, it's his main way of attacking when he wants to kill someone. He only abandons the bombs if they don't work for him.

SBA: Means both characters will want to win. And the tournament rules says killing is preferred, so yes Number 6 will go for the kill quickly.

This is what Number 6's Knuckle Bombs look like at the very least (Imgur Link). Koichi is blocking them with his forcefield in the picture, because they'll kill him otherwise. Base Number 6 has never produced an explosion of a massive size, and that blast was only produced via exploding the entire body. Which equals death for him.
I guess we’ll go with the other big kaboom he made, which is confirmed to have collapsed a building

I guess we’ll go with the other big kaboom he made, which is confirmed to have collapsed a building
He didn't destroy the building, Knuckleduster was the one who collapsed it because he had placed bombs inside of it.

That's why that calculation was dropped for Number 6.

Yeah it is.

Against crawler Rounds 1, 2 and 3 he shows it off before the fight even starts, against other people it’s his preferred method of killing , etc, etc
Ok, thanx for the clarification.

Base Number 6 has never produced an explosion of a massive size
Is his explosion in base is enough to wipe off the Gass confines and hurt someone with large building lvl dura?

Is his explosion in base is enough to wipe off the Gass confines and hurt someone with large building lvl dura?
His Knuckle Bombs are strong enough to kill a 5.13 Ton character in one shot, so yes it can harm High 8-C characters.

Back