• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regular Show General Discussion Thread

Hello.

I need a few of you to help verify that this change is accurate:

Ohh yes, I know the case. I made the changes to the profiles on time (in light of the accepted Crt). I had to be careful when making the changes, I didn't know I was writing the same thing to all of them. @E6pire just corrected this mistake. So there is no problem, the changes he has made are correct.

Okay. That is good then. Thank you for helping out. 🙏
Your welcome. Also, we have a Crt for this verse. You can give opinion about this crt?

I added the contents in line with the crt accepted yesterday, other things were entered a long time ago and the scan is incomplete, we will update all of them when we find time.

I've currently been watching a bit of Regular Show, ranging from full episodes to random clips on Twitter. So yknow what screw it im hopping in this thread

afaik the main cast's profiles are in pretty rough shape so I may look into reworking at least one of them

I've currently been watching a bit of Regular Show, ranging from full episodes to random clips on Twitter. So yknow what screw it im hopping in this thread

afaik the main cast's profiles are in pretty rough shape so I may look into reworking at least one of them
In fact, if I managed to reach the author, there are many questions that I cannot get answers to, I will ask them.

Back