• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread

What's the source for the Scarlet King's seals being the same as the ones on his daughters?
While looking for it, i found feats of him resisting sealing instead of him using sealing đź’€

When We Came Home.

"Creation could not be healed, but the King might be made vulnerable. The seals he had placed upon himself, all those ancient defenses, were dissolved."

Probably a different one that's more specific, but this is the one i just found.

While looking for it, i found feats of him resisting sealing instead of him using sealing đź’€

When We Came Home.

"Creation could not be healed, but the King might be made vulnerable. The seals he had placed upon himself, all those ancient defenses, were dissolved."

Probably a different one that's more specific, but this is the one i just found.
WWCH is an outdated depiction the wiki doesn't use, plus it doesn't even say the seals are the same,

It is? because it's written by Djoric, and his depiction IS on this wiki.
WWCH contradicts Djoric's later tale The Real Adventures In Capitalism in several places.
  1. When the Tzadikim Nistarim fulfills their destiny, WWCH tells us nothing about their specific actions while TRAIC says they make one final sign and "pass into the mists," indicating their death. Also, WWCH says the Scarlet King has multiple seals while TRAIC says he has one.
  2. WWCH places SCP-1440 as wielding the fourth spear while TRAIC has him play cards and lose against the Small-Death while SCP-231-7 wields the fourth spear instead. The latter was accepted over the former in a past CRT.
  3. Emma Aislethorpe-Brown is absent from WWCH. TRAIC has Isabel rescue her and bring her to the final battle, where she sacrifices herself to boost Isabel into her final blow on the Scarlet King.
  4. WWCH has all seven spear-wielders survive the fight while TRAIC has everyone except Isabel die before she manages to kill the Scarlet King.
  5. WWCH has Isabel remake creation by singing while TRAIC has her dance with the All-Death.

I just realised the narratives from CN where
The Worm and SCP-CN-2758 are most likely SCP-3812s narratives

This makes The Immeasurable Realms also inside 3812s reality correct?
Speaking of this, i asked Placeholder about where CN, RN, VN ect... would exist inside the Placeverse

20221228_171821.jpg

Which makes sense considering it has already been confirmed that The SCP narrative being set up so contradictions like “surpassing the author in existence" is only Pataphysics bending itself to serve the narratives purpose

Screenshot_20221211-010015_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221226-001530_Chrome.jpg

Speaking of this, i asked Placeholder about where CN, RN, VN ect... would exist inside the Placeverse

20221228_171821.jpg

Which makes sense considering it has already been confirmed that The SCP narrative being set up so contradictions like “surpassing the author in existence" is only Pataphysics bending itself to serve the narratives purpose

Screenshot_20221211-010015_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221226-001530_Chrome.jpg
It just means the patasphere can contain the CN Branch(or any other branch), including all the ***** that's happened in there.

It just means the patasphere can contain the CN Branch(or any other branch), including all the ***** that's happened in there.
I think he meant that there is a Patasphere for every Branch

Which would automatically place the Infosphere above the scaling for all Branches

I might have some DMs coming about the Noosphere soon. Its most probably unusable for scaling on VSBW considering it is an Email, but is still impressive nonetheless.

Many of our SCP profiles link scans of the SCP in question's page, but is that really necessary? SCPs are fairly easy to look up online, and this practice isn't even consistent, as only some profiles have such scans. Can I go through the pages and remove them?

Many of our SCP profiles link scans of the SCP in question's page, but is that really necessary? SCPs are fairly easy to look up online, and this practice isn't even consistent, as only some profiles have such scans. Can I go through the pages and remove them?
No, someone is going thru the process of adding them plus it looks better to have them then not

Not sure why we'd go through the process of removing scans from a profile, easy or not to find.

WWCH contradicts Djoric's later tale The Real Adventures In Capitalism in several places.
  1. When the Tzadikim Nistarim fulfills their destiny, WWCH tells us nothing about their specific actions while TRAIC says they make one final sign and "pass into the mists," indicating their death. Also, WWCH says the Scarlet King has multiple seals while TRAIC says he has one.
  2. WWCH places SCP-1440 as wielding the fourth spear while TRAIC has him play cards and lose against the Small-Death while SCP-231-7 wields the fourth spear instead. The latter was accepted over the former in a past CRT.
  3. Emma Aislethorpe-Brown is absent from WWCH. TRAIC has Isabel rescue her and bring her to the final battle, where she sacrifices herself to boost Isabel into her final blow on the Scarlet King.
  4. WWCH has all seven spear-wielders survive the fight while TRAIC has everyone except Isabel die before she manages to kill the Scarlet King.
  5. WWCH has Isabel remake creation by singing while TRAIC has her dance with the All-Death.
Not sure why we'd go through the process of removing scans from a profile, easy or not to find.
Okay, but you still haven't replied to my previous post.

Okay? I dont need to. responding with 'ok' doesn't add anything for finding the scan about information on his seals.
I found a source in Across the Hills so Quiet.
“We were bound together under my father’s seal, sisters in suffering. But we don’t have to suffer any longer. The seal is broken. He has no power here, over either of us, and we can make things right. That’s why you’re here. I wanted to give you back the life my father stole from you. I can’t make the pain go away, but I can be here for you when it becomes too much to bear alone.”
The brides were bound under seven seals, which the text calls their father's seal, which is what's broken in the final war.

SCP-1000 has star level durability but SCP-4715 has 8-A AP for "Completely overwhelmed both the Fae and the Children of the Night and slaughtered thousands of their kind" extended canon they use the same interpretation of SCP-1000

I think he meant that there is a Patasphere for every Branch

Which would automatically place the Infosphere above the scaling for all Branches

I might have some DMs coming about the Noosphere soon. Its most probably unusable for scaling on VSBW considering it is an Email, but is still impressive nonetheless.
Exactly, it also means the patasphere actually much bigger than on the Wiki currently if it can contains bullshittery from CN Branch If ever get added

Weeklybattles made Scp-953 tier 8-C or was it high 8-C

his edits were reverted back

but he deleted the match between Arkham killer croc and Scp-953

should I revert it back?

see

I recall there being a rule about characters profiles above high 3-A requiring a crt to be made, am I miss remembering.

Lou what about the high 8-C Scp thing cause @Tllmbrg reverted @Kirinator07 edits on 953
I don’t know honestly but I don’t think a character who has this description: “SCP-682 has always been observed to have extremely high strength, speed, and reflexes, though exact levels vary with its form. SCP-682's physical body grows and changes very quickly, growing or decreasing in size as it consumes or sheds material.”
Should be the basis for the tiering of others.

Then they should all scale to it then? I don't think it would make sense for it to follow most of set theory.

beings in the noosphere do not fully scale to the entire noosphere,the only ones who scale is literraly constants,patasphere and semiosphere entities(and other entities that are like,what the ****,like 2521 or 2719)

beings in the noosphere do not fully scale to the entire noosphere,the only ones who scale is literraly constants,patasphere and semiosphere entities(and other entities that are like,what the ****,like 2521 or 2719)
Then SCP-5650 is baseline 0 at beast, no bullshit NFL like tiering that places it at Self Reference Engine levels.

again,how is SRE so high?and why is superior to scp if both have the same concept
Read the SRE thread, and if can recall, the noosphere contains every uncountable conceptual aleph prior to the inaccessible cardinal, transcending all of this would give you baseline 0 which is where SCP-5650 stands, and just saying concepts of set theory isn't enough to warrant a placement next to SRE.

The bullshittiest thing I've ever seen r/CharacterRant say is this guy's claim that SCP is one of the weakest verses in fiction, which is a semi-re-run of this earlier post. Can we get something specifically refuting this entire train of logic about reality-fiction transcendence?

Back