• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread

There is a silent agreement in that we refuse to acknowledge that tale.
Ah, i see. But that is type 3, right?
Anyway 15 out of the 32 members of the SCP section in the personnel dossier don’t have profiles Iris Thompson, Sauelsuesor, Fred, Mr. Fish, Lord Theodore Thomas Blackwood, The Black Rabbit Company, Alexei Belitrov, Dr. Spanko, Bones, Cousin Johnny, Heather Mason, Leslie, Ulysses B. Donkman, Philip Deering, and HOGSLICE. I might try doing Fred and HOGSLICE profiles.
Are those scp names?

How powerful are these scp's?

And could beings such as vishnu, brahma, shiva and lucifer get their own profiles?
Like if i find enough information for them can i make a sandbox for them?
Various greatly Fred is a lower narrative anomaly, and Sauelsuesor might scale to Djoricverse gods.
For your second question probably.

I know, I only found that image for SCP-4555 from this site.
I can read Mandarin Chinese, and I looked through that article and all its derivatives and couldn't find a single citation for the image. Reverse image searching Google yields only that site. Do you have something more verifiable?

I can read Mandarin Chinese, and I looked through that article and all its derivatives and couldn't find a single citation for the image. Reverse image searching Google yields only that site. Do you have something more verifiable?
I mean SCP-4555 is already doesn't has a official image as far I remembered, reason of I send this image is Alexandre want a image for SCP-4555.

Last edited:
I mean SCP-4555 is already doesn't has a official image from what I heard, reason of I send this image is Alexandre want a image for SCP-4555.
ok, I think that works, after all scp-4555 doesn't have an official image (and it's not like scp has a canon for images)

55575-E7-D-A2-FE-49-C4-9008-45-AD2043-D611.jpg

One question, how long do you think it takes for SCPs to be removed from the wiki similar to Suggsverse? despite having many cool and well-known SCPs, many are simply floods of tier 1 to 0 profiles, and nothing prevents someone from the wikia from starting to create several profiles of their own SCPs in tier 1-0

One question, how long do you think it takes for SCPs to be removed from the wiki similar to Suggsverse? despite having many cool and well-known SCPs, many are simply floods of tier 1 to 0 profiles, and nothing prevents someone from the wikia from starting to create several profiles of their own SCPs in tier 1-0
i don't know

The scp foundation does that themself.

if someone writes some shitty ass scp, it can be rated on. if it gets like -16 votes or something it gets trashed. you'd need to already be good at writing to pull off something like that.

Back