• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread

We really need to make a cosmology blog for stuff like this.

But uhh. As of now it's Universe Pime True Authors > Proxyverse Swann > Constants > LOGICIAN > 6820-A > COMPLETE(?) > ???

The rest gets complicated because of technicalities and weird scaling chains like tentacle boi being able to resist both LOGICIAN and 6820-A.
Cosmology blog when?

Can i ask a few questions?

1. How many layers into high 1-A is noosphere and are all infinite of them high 1-A or is there one ultimate noosphere?

2.how many layers into tier 0 is 6820-A and all of the constants? Are all constants the same tier?

3. If universe prime was on the wiki, how many layers into tier 0 would it be? Is anything beyond universe prime or is that a peak of the cosmology?

4. Are IS and IS NOT baseline 0 or more?

Can i ask a few questions?

1. How many layers into high 1-A is noosphere and are all infinite of them high 1-A or is there one ultimate noosphere?

2.how many layers into tier 0 is 6820-A and all of the constants? Are all constants the same tier?

3. If universe prime was on the wiki, how many layers into tier 0 would it be? Is anything beyond universe prime or is that a peak of the cosmology?

4. Are IS and IS NOT baseline 0 or more?
The Noosphere is really high into High 1A, since in-universe researcher also mentioned Inaccessible Cardinal and the Noosphere being a sum totality of human thought, so it possibly contains those. Although the concepts inside it didn't scale to the full size of the Noosphere itself.

The Constants inhabit the same plane of existance, so probably? But they're at the very least 2 layers into 0. As for 6820-A, it scaled to the Universal Narrative/SCP-001 Pickman.

If Universe Prime was on the Wiki, it would be really high into 0. But still not as extreme as SRE... Yeah, probably.

Yes IS and IS NOT are baseline, and probably the strongest beings in a single Canon(Kaktusverse).

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Will someday someone make a profile for the scarlet demon? He would be by far the strongest character on the wiki.

I just realised the narratives from CN where
The Worm and SCP-CN-2758 are most likely SCP-3812s narratives

This makes The Immeasurable Realms also inside 3812s reality correct?

Man when CN gets translated💀

But yeah, the CN Branch were strong, but idk why their cosmology feels like ***** merged together from every Canon in EN Branch and created single Supercanon lmao.

Why? How strong is it?
He is so strong he literally swallowed "super tree of knowledge" which contains infinite phantom babbles, each phantom babble contains infinite narratives. He also destroyed "countless phantom babbles" and turned them into ash. Black existence and red existence also being just his manifestations. He is also stronger than "absolute boundless supernormal state" and bumbaro with the spear of "abss" created the flood that was gifted to him by the "upper narrator", scarlet demon was so "nothingness" that the flood had so less hume than him that the flood didn't even appear in the first place.

Scarlet demon was also stated to be the most powerful of the "true upper narrators" which transend infinite upper narratives, upper narratives themselves already transend infinite narratives.
Scarlet demon is also described as "the embodiment of all kinds of malice in the upper narrative" and being the embodiment of the driving force of "the final boss behind the scenes" and also the "negative plot". Everything i just said is only the projected version of the scarlet demon and that in the final layer the concept of form dosen't even exists.

Apparently there another realm beyond the Noosphere. It's called Possibility space.

1. Possibility space is the abstract space containing all possible entities, phenomena and ideas. It overlaps only partially with the noösphere (the abstract space containing all possible human thought) which contains only some possibilities and a small number of impossibilities.

Apparently there another realm beyond the Noosphere. It's called Possibility space.

1. Possibility space is the abstract space containing all possible entities, phenomena and ideas. It overlaps only partially with the noösphere (the abstract space containing all possible human thought) which contains only some possibilities and a small number of impossibilities.
Would that emp up the tier 0 beings?

What are currently top 10 strongest scp's?
i ask the same,and they don't say to me the top 10 scale,because,well,is difficult,considering there is a ******* tentacle guy(scp-2521)and a metaphysical object that is not a entity(scp-2719)who manage to scale to the Logician and scp-6820-A.
and one of them is not from the noosphere,and the other is able to force a concept beyond the noosphere tobe inside the anti-noosphere.
but the basic scaling is:
1.universe prime
2.proxyverse
3.constants
4.patasphere
5.narrativestack
6.semiosphere
7.noosphere
8.the tree of knowledge.

I swear if another person comes in here just to ask about the strongest scp or if they surpass some cardinal I am going to turn in a pattern screamer.

I swear if another person comes in here just to ask about the strongest scp or if they surpass some cardinal I am going to turn in a pattern screamer.
I'm sorry, but you'll have to be careful or else I'll send you to scp-087(people remember that scp right?)

i ask the same,and they don't say to me the top 10 scale,because,well,is difficult,considering there is a ******* tentacle guy(scp-2521)and a metaphysical object that is not a entity(scp-2719)who manage to scale to the Logician and scp-6820-A.
and one of them is not from the noosphere,and the other is able to force a concept beyond the noosphere tobe inside the anti-noosphere.
but the basic scaling is:
1.universe prime
2.proxyverse
3.constants
4.patasphere
5.narrativestack
6.semiosphere
7.noosphere
8.the tree of knowledge.
I think it's like this:
1. Universe prime
2. Infinite narrative stack
3. Petashere
4. Proxyverse
5. Semiosphere
6. Tree of Knowledge
7. Noosphere
8. Infinite narrative stack

i don't think is that
No, sorry, my bad it's like that:
1: universe prime
2: infinite narrative stack
3: swann
4: proxyverse
5: second narrative layer
6: infosphere/constants
7: timeline/canon
8: petashere
9: semiosphere
10: noosphere

Seems like someone on the SCP Wiki already made an article explaining how Narrative works

They have already explained it more than 5 times, the more they try to explain it, the more confusing it is to understand it, in fact, the new one now tries to explain how canons can be intertwined and how the narratives are not pataphysical and should be an I don't know what.
is hard to understand,is even easier to understand other scps that try to understand how the **** that works,without mentioning that in another story it was mentioned that the universe is conceptual(asbtract naughty)and everything can be manipulated by perception.
really,and there is no canon,even the same mentioned that,that there is no universal canon(so,there is no one big canon,there is multiple canons)

Scarlet demon was also stated to be the most powerful of the "true upper narrators" which transend infinite upper narratives, upper narratives themselves already transend infinite narratives.
Scarlet demon is also described as "the embodiment of all kinds of malice in the upper narrative" and being the embodiment of the driving force of "the final boss behind the scenes" and also the "negative plot". Everything i just said is only the projected version of the scarlet demon and that in the final layer the concept of form dosen't even exists.
That is definitely very powerful
But again, CN hasn't been accurately translated so we cant do much here

Likewise, a character does not typically incur on the plane of their Author, but it becomes a greater possibility on "lower" substrates. This is because the H-Energy/cognitron density required to manifest an entity is less when generating characters within narratives possessing lower NBR values. We've heard stories about entities ascending upwards to attack their Swann author entities, but these are all fallacious by design; take SCP-3812, for example.

If you ask a handful of people about 3812, you'll hear at least one person erroneously mention the entity is ascending up narrative layers to attack the author entity above us that wrote it into existence. While I'm sure the anomaly wants to attack its author, the series of events that would more likely occur would involve the author entity writing a proxy author into a lower plane to get punched on his behalf. This way the author can write 3812 into layer -2, then the proxy author into -1. The entity would then ascend (as per the author's intention) and fulfill its purpose.

In the end this was the intent of an author, however, no present narrative beings had their own will in the matter, though they might feel like they have their own intention. Only the intention given to the characters will be the intention they have, this intention is passed on via author to creation, who authors a creation and continues the chain.
This is... Interesting

IF scp cn is translated and is accepted, would we create a completely different profiles for all the different versions of the characters? Like 682, scarlet king etc?

Back