• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread

If CN ever gets fully translated whatever tier memery they are a part of will be solely relegated to its own scaling. CN by no means should ever be merged with the main canon scaling.

If CN ever gets fully translated whatever tier memery they are a part of will be solely relegated to its own scaling. CN by no means should ever be merged with the main canon scaling.
Can i ask if there are any new CRT's for scp planed?

Can i ask if there are any new CRT's for scp planed?
revions of little thing most of the times,because big revisions are hard,the previos big revision make the verse even more into higher than outerversal thanks of the same.
maybe in the next year.

It's like combining the versions of a character into one (as death battle does with many characters)
And i think that's stupid and dosen't make sense. How can you compose 682 and constant of termination and say they are the same character?

understand that from this tale, fictional entities such as SCP-3812 which is stated to transcend his author are unable to attack the actual Swann authors but attack Swann avatars or pseudo swanns, which works imo.

My question would be, what about SCP 2747 / SCP 6747-C? Because in the SCP 6747 file, it is stated that SCP 6747-C is currently destroying the swann's narrative layer (or called alpha layer in some cases) which is where the swanns exist. With your tale, would it mean that the swanns within the alpha layers aren't actual swanns but instead avatars of the swanns, and that the actual true swanns transcends the alpha layer?
Correct. The fact that it is described within in that medium means that it is a separate substrate than the "real world" as we call it. The only thing you should accept as proof of something like that is phenomena physically incurring upon our timeline, which, correct me if I'm wrong, hasn't happened yet and likely won't happen.

Is he saying scp-3812 can't attack swann's from the narrative above the main one or is he saying 3812 can't interact with true authors?

I thought avatars of 3125 (like the starfish version or whatever we usually we see or think of) were in the Noosphere. I thought the Constant of Chaos (3125) would be above that.
Yeah, they are, containts are in the infosphere while 3125 like you said are in the noosphere.

The Noosphere is really high into High 1A, since in-universe researcher also mentioned Inaccessible Cardinal and the Noosphere being a sum totality of human thought, so it possibly contains those. Although the concepts inside it didn't scale to the full size of the Noosphere itself.

The Constants inhabit the same plane of existance, so probably? But they're at the very least 2 layers into 0. As for 6820-A, it scaled to the Universal Narrative/SCP-001 Pickman.
This quote said otherwise. I'm just confused lol

And i think that's stupid and dosen't make sense. How can you compose 682 and constant of termination and say they are the same character?
I mean, it's not like the saitama from the canonical work and a saitama from another game can't be combined to be the same

I mean, it's not like the saitama from the canonical work and a saitama from another game can't be combined to be the same
Sure they can. But not in serious scaling. You can't combine post crisis superman and cosmic armor superman and say "this is the same character" cus it's not.

This could bump up 3812 to high outerversal if not higher tier.
Most likely Boundless, Noosphere has a lot of High 1-A scalings even outside the current 3812 scaling
Most recently, SCP-7650 states it contains all the uncountables prior to the Inaccessible Cardinal

But, i will wait until more knowledgeable people find out about this, as that the creator of this page seems to base the information here on his own personal belief on Narratives
And is currently debating someone on SCP-3125 being far stronger then Proxyversal SCP-3812 (as well as implying 3125 is “Omnipotent")

So yeah this needs input

Most likely Boundless, Noosphere has a lot of High 1-A scalings even outside the current 3812 scaling
Most recently, SCP-7650 states it contains all the uncountables prior to the Inaccessible Cardinal

But, i will wait until more knowledgeable people find out about this, as that the creator of this page seems to base the information here on his own personal belief on Narratives
And is currently debating someone on SCP-3125 being far stronger then Proxyversal SCP-3812 (as well as implying 3125 is “Omnipotent")

So yeah this needs input
Sounds impressive

Last edited:
So i am not too sure what is this quote implying here: "A significant one is that of a hierarchy of alephs dictated by their mathematical size. Under recent research, this hierarchy stretches to all possible uncountables prior the Inaccessible Cardinal."

Is this saying noosphere contains just hierarchy of alephs or also inaccessible cardinals as well?

Sure they can. But not in serious scaling. You can't combine post crisis superman and cosmic armor superman and say "this is the same character" cus it's not.

actually all you do is separate them into ''transformations'' but they are still in the same profile (actually that's what scp-682 is right now, the same profile)

So i am not too sure what is this quote implying here: "A significant one is that of a hierarchy of alephs dictated by their mathematical size. Under recent research, this hierarchy stretches to all possible uncountables prior the Inaccessible Cardinal."

Is this saying noosphere contains just hierarchy of alephs or also inaccessible cardinals as well?

everything that is in the noosphere is practically ideas and is measured in alephs.

actually all you do is separate them into ''transformations'' but they are still in the same profile (actually that's what scp-682 is right now, the same profile)
Oh, that's what you mean't. I thought you are saying that we composite feats like, 682 can adapt to tier 0 characters in base form or something like that. Lol

Tree of Knowledge is High 1-A, as it being bigger than the Noosphere and being a safe space from 3125's influence.
What about yggdrasil?
And shouldn't tree of knowledge be baseline boundless?
Also, why isn't tree of knowledge used for scaling on this wiki?

What about yggdrasil?
And shouldn't tree of knowledge be baseline boundless?
Also, why isn't tree of knowledge used for scaling on this wiki?
Yggdrasil is the Tree of Knowledge in Djoric Canon, tho...
No? Why would it being boundless? Nobody in Djoricverse is boundless, and in Kaktusverse, the Tree is below the Paragons of Names.

Some of characters did scale to the Tree, but 3125 being more promonent for scaling. The tree being high 1-A also because of scaling to 3125.

Yggdrasil is the Tree of Knowledge in Djoric Canon, tho...
No? Why would it being boundless? Nobody in Djoricverse is boundless, and in Kaktusverse, the Tree is below the Paragons of Names.

Some of characters did scale to the Tree, but 3125 being more promonent for scaling. The tree being high 1-A also because of scaling to 3125.
Isn't yggdrasil in the core or center of the tree of knowledge?

Fred came back from being deconstructed "Never Metafictional Character I Didn't Like" along with the narrative he was in as shown by SCP-4028 and word of hippo from SCP-3134's comment section: "Also, yeah, my idea behind Murphy has always been that he's absurdly powerful, able to overwhelm basically any effect — but he's limited by the conventions of his story. Part of the question this narrative was/is heading toward is whether or not his narrative is strong enough to beat SCP-2747."

given SCP-7043 takes place about 4 years after Recovered Media: The Hard-Boiled Adventures of Murphy Law we might have to consider SCP-3143 and SCP-4028 scaling to SCP-2747 somewhat.

Fred came back from being deconstructed "Never Metafictional Character I Didn't Like" along with the narrative he was in as shown by SCP-4028 and word of hippo from SCP-3134's comment section: "Also, yeah, my idea behind Murphy has always been that he's absurdly powerful, able to overwhelm basically any effect — but he's limited by the conventions of his story. Part of the question this narrative was/is heading toward is whether or not his narrative is strong enough to beat SCP-2747."

given SCP-7043 takes place about 4 years after Recovered Media: The Hard-Boiled Adventures of Murphy Law we might have to consider SCP-3143 and SCP-4028 scaling to SCP-2747 somewhat.
I mean, Murphy Law is no longer tier 11?

The Noosphere contains only small cardinals (aleph) but no strongly inaccessible cardinal.

"The Creator had countless aspects, avatars, incarnations, and manifestations across all of the infinite layers of existence, innumerable layers of nonexistence, and the numberless layers of transcendent reality beyond the conceptual duality and distinction between existence and nonexistence."

Is this type 2 or type 3 transduality?

"In one of those layers of nonexistence, the one who would soon be known (in one incarnation) as SCP-343 comes into being. Or, more accurately, He wills the predominating aspect of his presence from non-being to being, from void to reality, yet still encompassing both.

Giving Himself the name of Yahweh (among many others), this manifestation of the Creator, after much thought and contemplation, has decided to create a universe."

Also, why dosen't 343 have another key where he is an avatar of the almighty?

"In one of those layers of nonexistence, the one who would soon be known (in one incarnation) as SCP-343 comes into being. Or, more accurately, He wills the predominating aspect of his presence from non-being to being, from void to reality, yet still encompassing both.

Giving Himself the name of Yahweh (among many others), this manifestation of the Creator, after much thought and contemplation, has decided to create a universe."

Also, why dosen't 343 have another key where he is an avatar of the almighty?
There is a silent agreement in that we refuse to acknowledge that tale.

Anyway 15 out of the 32 members of the SCP section in the personnel dossier don’t have profiles Iris Thompson, Sauelsuesor, Fred, Mr. Fish, Lord Theodore Thomas Blackwood, The Black Rabbit Company, Alexei Belitrov, Dr. Spanko, Bones, Cousin Johnny, Heather Mason, Leslie, Ulysses B. Donkman, Philip Deering, and HOGSLICE. I might try doing Fred and HOGSLICE profiles.

Back