• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. "Superior to dudes who are superior to a construct which is superior to other dudes who are superior to dudes who are superior to a 6-digit-dimensional universe" is a pretty specific category to find matchups in.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Wait does this make he who made light and he who made dark 1-A
I don't think so.

iirc, they're below the High Elder Gods who are below The All-Mighty who is below 3182 who is where narratives start coming into play.

Even Mary Nakayama and Swann who would be above this narrative business should still be High 1-B.

apparently the foundation has a failsafe called Procedure 99-Lilac which kills all SCP-3731 instances via what is basically a worldwide anti-magic nuking, which should kill people like Monica and other powerful 3731s

Hl3 or bust said:
apparently the foundation has a failsafe called Procedure 99-Lilac which kills all SCP-3731 instances via what is basically a worldwide anti-magic nuking, which should kill people like Monica and other powerful 3731s
Just to clarify, that includes stuff like a living mountain range, large living storms, as well as 3731 itself presumably, which is higher/extra dimensional.

Hl3 or bust said:
Monica is a 3396, not a 3731.

mb, I hadn't read the article yet. I'll get caught up on that hub soon.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Not to be rude, but even if you say narrative, that clearly seems to be only 2-A, given that these other worlds are just...universes.
"You contain the strange and anomalous because they threaten your world, but you're applying salve to symptoms. The root is entropy. Something inevitable. Something you cannot outrun, try as you might. Existence is an infinitely complex tapestry of realities, each neatly aligned above and below each other. Entropy frays the edges, and things begin to… leak through."

That's solid High 1-B

3125 is high 2-A, if that counts.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
If SCP becomes High 1-B Scarlet King VS Crimson King is totally happening
i swear there are like 2 or 3 things from this contest that basically confirm high 1-B SCP, like kaks second 001 proposal

Kaktus's II proposal is pretty clearly referring to timelines, not dimensions. Don't get your hopes up.

Kepekley23 said:
Kaktus's II proposal is pretty clearly referring to timelines, not dimensions. Don't get your hopes up.
I wouldn't be so sure about that.

djkaktus, On the relationship between the Proposal and SCP-3812.

"I expected that, and there are certainly a lot of similarities between the two. The difference, I think, is that 3812 doesn't destroy narratives - whether it can or not is irrelevant because it doesn't ever seem interested in it. "

It's of a similar existence to on 3812 except it can destroy them and can do it on an infinite scale.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
If SCP becomes High 1-B Scarlet King VS Crimson King is totally happening
High 1-B through narratives should only scale to Mary/3182/Swann. Scarlet King is way way way below them.

@Dargoo

Their behavior is similar, but Kaktus's second proposal specifies "realities" = "alternate universes" in very clear words.

SCP-001: Calvin did the math in the moments before he entered the void. Order cannot exist forever in a universe that lingers on disorder. One line can stretch on forever, but infinitely many lines invites chaos. Points that intersect. There is only one way to insure this world's future: remove all other worlds.

SCP-001: By removing the barriers for all realities, all at once; save this one. Compress spacetime at the points where it is most vulnerable, and allow entropy to do the rest.

The realities are all infinite 4-D universes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back