• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
on an unrelated note, shouldn't kondraki have a "higher with prep time" thing, since he's both an administrator and was involved in the weaponization of a couple dozen SCPs, and i doubt all of them have been destroyed (other than the boooterflys and his camera that is) or lost

Hl3 or bust said:
on an unrelated note, shouldn't kondraki have a "higher with prep time" thing, since he's both an administrator and was involved in the weaponization of a couple dozen SCPs, and i doubt all of them have been destroyed (other than the boooterflys and his camera that is) or lost
I kind of assumed that everything he weaponized of note was already listed.

Are there any others he should have that are missing? Are those four not accounted for in his tier?

ByAsura said:
I read the SCP-3396 and Monika Pinksto stories. I thought all the powers in the stories are pretty cool, especially Void Caster's.
I want some more expansion on whatever mutant turned a 3d space into a 2d circle then erased that from existence. That shit sounds broken af.

Yeah. Idk how they could even beat something like that, but i guess it's the foundation who have contained extremely powerful SCPs.

Speaking on the topic of broken powers, The Foundation has existence erasure grenades:

"Figueroa didn't care that her face was exposed now; she had this in the bag. She reached to her side and threw her only null grenade, the gravity of the arm directing it. Armando ripped off the arm and threw it as hard as he could towards her. Figueroa flinched as the grenade erupted into absolute nothingness, leaving an empty void of reality right in front of her face where the arm was."

Probably how they deal with type greens - shoot them in the head before they react.

Her suit, guards, and technology are pretty broken, so that makes sense.

Armado didn't display existence erasure. What happened with Armado was:

Armado grew a layer of neutron star over his arm, causing it to gravitationally attract everything around it.

Figureoa threw a grenade at Armado, a special type of grenade with AoE existence erasure.

Armando noticed this, ripping off his arm and tossing it towards Figuroa. This made the arm gravitationally attract the null grenade to Figuroa, exploding and erasing reality right in front of her face.

Now while Armando may not have existence erasure, the Foundation now has it in the form of null grenades.

Oh, so the Grenades erased the space. I thought Armado's arm did that because it makes no sense with their gravity tech.

Edit: It's because i read it wrong, i thought it said gravity grenade, but it's null grenade, and Armado manipulated gravity (Sort of) with his Neutron Star body. I tend to read extremely fast and misplace stuff.

An Armando Profile is in the works!

I'm going to post the calc I did earlier, but quick question: what tier would creating 10 million kilograms of matter be? I estimated its around Building or Large Building (Weighs much less than a skyscraper, but much, much more than a House).

Why's the proposal being deleted? I'm not too knowledgeable on how the site works, so is there some central guideline violated by it?

on an unrelated note, now that oryx (from destiny) has a page, it seems like a fight with him and 682 would be oddly fitting, but i'm not great at determining whether of not this would be a stomp (atleast not in his echoes) and would like some input on the idea, although i personally think it may be a stomp against 682 for once, since oryx has a shitton of abilites and "taking" 682 on it's own may be able to beat him (him having power null that can nullify acausality and effective omnipresense and being resistant to some very high level law/reality manip doesn't help))

You can make it, but I honestly don't know. I'm not going to be able to give input for a little bit.

Ooh, posting period extended by a week. Looks like we're gonna get even more doomsday.

Caius Vilanos said:
I wonder who ls stronger clef's proposal or the scarlet king
Note to weekly, I'm not the most well-versed in SCP's god tiers, but this is how I understand it

Given that the Scarlet King (at full power) is superior to the Tree of Knowledge, which is superior to the low elder gods and 343/239, and given that Clef's proposal is only superior to 343's armies, who only have a fraction of 343's power, Scarlet King is most likely more powerful.

EDIT: Speaking of Clef's proposal, should its range really only be 1km given that it's hyperversal?

Caius Vilanos said:
Isnt 343 Almighty's avatar wich is way more powerful then the brothers death and HWMD and HWML
Yes, and not just HWMD, HWML, and Brothers Death, but also the High Elder Gods, HOWEVER, 343 himself is weaker than All-Mighty, to the point of being around the level of the low elder gods.

That's collaborative fiction for you.

I personally mostly just ignore everyone below Mary Nakayama, the best god in the SCPverse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back