• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
High 1-B actually ... The ultimate case of power vs hax ! It would be preferred that 239 becomes High 1-B though... But it would be fine as long as both have a way of defeating the other [ Franklin has many personality weaknesses that definitely could tilt it in her favor... Which will be added along with the tier , plus FR never dealt with a hax based opponent befpre, only brute RW power. ]

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
If Zalgo is part of SCP due to that tale ... That could be evidence SCP-verse is High 1-B...
If this is the Zalgo i was thinking of, wouldn't it be a 4-C with some OP Hax? I mean, he holds a dead star in one of his hands.

Also, meh, i really doubt Zalgo is part of SCP, there are tales like Rick and Morty x SCP crossover but that does not mean Rick and Morty is part of SCP. As the own SCP Page says, some tales can be considered as non-canon.

There is already a flat-out "infinite dimensions" statement, but it's honestly embarrassing.

Kepekley23 said:
There is already a flat-out "infinite dimensions" statement, but it's honestly embarrassing.
At least in the place i have heard about it nothing was said and his biggest AP feat was 4-C.

@Saikou

I mean, it already became one with all of these 43,515 universes, so i can see it being 2-B

It is from SCP-2722's document log, where it is said that dimensions are contained in layers of countable infinities, with each layer containing infinite dimensions

...but like he said, its honestly embarrassing, written in a very vs debatesque way, is poorly explained and may be just someone editing the page to make the verse stronger

... Is there an explicit reason why we cannot use it though ? I mean, even if the writer wrote it in such a way, as long as it is curently in the SCP-site and approved by the staff there , i believe it is usable and i see no other reason not to .

We are waiting to see if it will be accepted. Probably a week or two after it being added. If it holds up even then, we may consider it.

We are currently waiting to see if it gets removed or not, because honestly, it is poorly-written and may not be accepted by the site's Content Mods

There is technically no reason, but I think someone should PM that guy with better suggestions for that line. It is rather bad.

Finally looked at it. Wow... That is bold to state. However. It would make the verse one of the stronger High 1-B's. No contradictions, no other possible interpretations . It's literally... Right there.

Don't bother the SCP wiki mods. Some have been there for so long that they are probably even busier and more tired than our bureaucrats are. You can't do it.

If that statement alone makes Yal High 1-B, then imagine what that would make Swann.

if that makes yal high 1-B Im supposing High Elder Gods would be 1-A, The Almighty High 1-A/1-A or something, and Swann High 1-A or 0.

SCPVerse could be very close to having 1-A or higher characters lol

Probably not, as High 1-B is a tier where you can be infinitely stronger than another High 1-B on infinite infinites going on infinitely and still be High 1-B.

Basically, Swann will be way beyond Gan level High 1-B.

But I mean, the High Elder Gods existed quite literally before any concept at all, and transcends most things that have ever existed or not existed (besides the All-Mighty)

And I remember Weekly saying that if something was High 1-B and it had no connection to any Sarkic or higher gods, then Yal would be 1-A or something iirc.

which this thing doesnt.

swamm would still probably be 1-A due to him transcending the entire narrative, which, for like the third time now, has a hierarchy basically identical to umineko.

Unless the very idea of dimensions exists in a narrative, no 1-A.

I say it again: If Swann wasn't 1-A before, adding a lot of dimensions to the multiverse won't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back