• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish the important profiles weren't locked. Most of us here could keep them up to date besides just Weekly. Been meaning to put the Koitern's picture in 173's profile.

I recall you showing us a picture of what 173 actually looks like in one of the SCP threads. Can't remember which one.

Bois we need to step up our game.

Warhammer just got a High 1-B upgrade by Azzy himself.

When one of the character Franklin Richards effortlessly scales to gets a 1-A feat [ even though it's blatantly an outlier of ridiculous proportions ] before SCPverse.... And also when dear old Warhammer gets High 1-B before Marvel...

Come on , step it up SCPverse ! Give us some material... Work with us here !

lol its very clearly there that SCPverse is High 1-B, though it is a hypothesis, until that hypothesis is proven wrong we can just put possibly High 1-B as I suggested before.

Worse comes to worst we could always start our own canon hub tales.

pretty sure that was all halucinations or fever dreams, but if i was true........ high 1-B SCP would scale to everything from what i can remember.

The feeling when the Confidement YouTube series has more character development and plot progression than the entire Canon Hub.

I want the adventures of the Space Marine miniature SCP but as an actual Space Marine.

Also being real for a second, I'd seriously tone down the constant talk of just making your own tales to upgrade the verse, even if done as a joke. It was debated just scrubbing the Foundation from the wiki back when some of the earlier profiles were added, and one of those exact reasons was that it could end up just being something incoherent and fan-created to such an extent that there isn't a real cohesive canon (which, in itself, is kinda supported by the Foundation).

After putting all the effort into getting the verse as popular as it is here, it is an extremely bad idea to go "What if we just bring back one of the reasons it was nearly removed, in the first place?".

Like, if I got to publish some stuff for The Regimental Standard, I wouldn't exactly be going out of my way to alter canon scaling to the greatest of my ability, let alone openly talk about trying to do so.

Just a heads up.

Sir Ovens said:
The feeling when the Confidement YouTube series has more character development and plot progression than the entire Canon Hub.
Dude. It's made by Lord Bung. Guy's got talent and dedication seeping out of his every pore.

I was reading 1730, and was wondering if anyone was interested in making profiles for the individual Mobile Task Forces. Samsara and Achilles' Heels come to mind.

Finished reading 1730. Shouldn't the Hateful Star be 1-B? Also, I'd kill to see the fight between Clef's proposal, the Deer and the slug thing made into a movie.

Yes, the mobile task forces need some profiles

Yes the Hateful Star is 1-B, im currently looking into more evidence to back that rating

Looks like everyone is still 1-B like i believed.

Weekly..

If Franklin gets the buff i desire, do you want to restart the match between him and 239, or move it to a General Discussion Thread ?

That pic is awesome.

By the way, the High 1-B thing on SCP-2722's log still hasn't been removed by the SCP-wiki's content mods. Should we just assume they consider it legit, or wait even more?

Heat being used against an enemy in an infinite-dimensional planet

Villain Descendingsword

On a serious note, i think people overrate Suggsverse waaaaay too much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back