• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing he's asleep at the moment. Otherwise, we'd have been assimilated he'd probably be here to speak on it by now.

Like I said, I'll wait. The probability he will show up here is strong. He may be observing right now... But it seems simple enough in premise. However, would the Realms in the untethered quote include:

Library, AURYN , Alagadda , Ways ( technically ) and quite a lot more ? I need to know specifics if this does get accepted... Because I am sure quite a few would scale.

That would mean that literally everyone but Mek and Yal are 1-A.

@Ovens Noooo actually, Hanged King and Yal rivel each other in power, and Yal and Mek are rivals...

Great, then we have Outerversal lizard essence...

Azzy is gonna love tearing this apart.

Believe me, I am positive. But like Warhammer, The Foundation won't be going anytime soon. More than enough time for a literal 'We have infinite dimensions, deal with it' statement. Just hope we're not rushing into this.

Glad you are. I also am not firseeing the foundation's permanent departure for a long time. Anyways... We aren't.

Is non euclidean dimensions considered 1-A dimensions / dimensionless ? Because SCP-verse has those apparently. Since the Ways connect to them... Yay scaling !

I have been summoned from the pits of my ******* room literal Hell in order to comment here.

Anyway, the above quote isn't 1-A. I could write an entire blog post titled something extremely clickbait-y like "100% Undeniable Proof That the Chaos Gods are 1-A", which would be filled to the brim with similar quotes.

The first comment on the blog would likely be "This is the most ridiculous shit I've seen in a long time".

That comment would also be from me.

Being serious and offering some advice, don't blow your load every time something tangentially related to dimensions and space-time pops up. Stuff like this is a process, and very rarely is an entire verse upgraded to such a level from a single or even a few quotes, and even in fringe cases it's only when said quotes are extremely direct and uncontradicted.

As an example, this guy has a pretty blatant 1-A quote, but for the moment, it's discarded, as we cannot yet reconcile it with the current cosmology and scaling of the verse, and thus don't try to rewrite every single other thing around it.

But what does the above statement even mean then? Does it change anything?

Welp, back to subconsciously making Clef write a blatant High 1-B statement through suggestive upvoting.

The long-term good news is that the foundation will probably become the strongest verse ever over time as i doesn't really seem to be losing steam (both in the amount of new stuff added and the steadilly increaseing overall power of the verse) and it most likely won't end anytime soon, like azzy said.

Then I'll patiently wait for the day the lizard gains 1-A essence and kicks Da Emprah's ass.

I recall something about him being around Yal and Mek level

Isabel, his most recent incarnation, is the strongest Wondertainment yet and is Scarlet King level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back