• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
About SCP or the High 1-B threshold thing? If the first, fine, if the second...good luck, I've already done that which is why I've said the things I've said above.

Being completely nonexistent in all aspects

"SCP-3930 is not a physical location, point in time, singularity, vacuum, extradimensional space, meta construct, or any other extant descriptive, as a requirement for any such descriptive is existence, which SCP-3930 lacks."

"SCP-3930 is a static void located within a 1km perimeter near Usinsk, Russia established by Soviet scientists in the early 1970s. SCP-3930 does not emit or absorb light or sound, does not have shape or texture, cannot be passed through, cannot be interacted with, cannot be manipulated in any way, and has no dimension. Through extensive testing using a variety of techniques, Foundation researchers have been able to certify with 99.999% accuracy that absolutely nothing exists within the region described as SCP-3930."

Problem with scaling that way though [ not trying to be a buzzkill or an Azathoth {Lol} ... I just don't want to see this debunked ] :

It [ Way-Neverwere ] is described to have dimensions ... Albeit one could say it's because of the Way, rather than the Neverwere itself.

Secondly, NO other SCP has been stated to have encountered something of this nature before . Unless you count the Neverwere, in which it is described similarly, never existing and forced into existence.

If Neverwere is 1-A, so is 239, meaning the entity 3812 fought was 1-A. You see where i am getting to.. Right ? He shouldn't be limited to higher-dimensions if he is textbook 1-A, unles the Narrators are 1-A as well...

Ups with scaling :

IF we prove Neverwere is comparable to 3930, that means 239 is 1-A via scaling. Then all the top and god tiers scale to 1-A . Then, and ONLY then, is it possibly for the Almighty to be High 1-A / Tier 0 potentially .

• Ultima screams in the distance that no one under 3812 can be anything higher than 1-A*
i just realized, everyone is talking about power. Talking about power to death ;_;

Yes, the Neverwere only had dimensions because of the Way it was possessing. There would likely be a key to separate the Neverwere 239 fought from a true Neverwere.

Yes, it was GOING to gain existence on its own, but that wouldve destroyed the earth in the process. She was still fighting a Neverwere that was pssessing a Way though, not a true Neverwere

If i recall correctly, a True Neverwere killed Isabel and ended up erasing every SCP at The Foundation's disposal... including 343

That's my point. It was a Neverwere that was still gaining eexistencestence, AKA a True Neverwhere, albeit weakened one.

@Ultima 3812 being 1-A ?

May I see which story the True Neverwhere appeared in.

here

In a wounded valley that had once been part of the Black Sea, we came across a self-proclaimed god. There was nothing but confidence in his eyes as he threw reality itself into disarray, bent and twisted its most fundamental laws to bring upon the Absence untold destruction. The earth froze and boiled and heaved, the air screamed with blighted glee and the god he strode draped in a cloak of lightning, as time itself clawed at the Absence with talons of utter unbeing. Until the god came to meet the Absence's lack of a gaze. Until his eyes rested on a nothing that lasted forever. Until he did not suffice

^ Excerpt of it killing 343

I'm not sure if that can be 1-A. "Dimensionless" can also apply to things without defined sizes. And the second quote seems to only states that it isn't something outside of the universe/not something higher dimensional.

@Saikou Extradimensional refers to both alternate and higher spatial dimensions in SCP

But it can't be both in one instance. Even then, it just says that it isn't a higher dimensional space.

"SCP-3930 is not a physical location, point in time, singularity, vacuum, extradimensional space, meta construct, or any other extant descriptive, as a requirement for any such descriptive is existence, which SCP-3930 lacks."

It's not A extradimensional space, not ANY extradimensional space.

@Saikou

"Or any other extant descriptive, as a requirement for any such descriptive is existence, which SCP-3930 lacks."

Does the Foundation have really any way of knowing if something is Dimensionless or not?

like, i know they can apparently tell if something is 10-dimensional, and it was said that they know one of the SCPs is 6-dimensional because it told them of its goals and nature through passive telepathic abilities

But do they have any way of knowing if something is... beyond the concept of dimensions altogether?

"SCP-3930 is a static void located within a 1km perimeter near Usinsk, Russia established by Soviet scientists in the early 1970s. SCP-3930 does not emit or absorb light or sound, does not have shape or texture, cannot be passed through, cannot be interacted with, cannot be manipulated in any way, and has no dimension. Through extensive testing using a variety of techniques, Foundation researchers have been able to certify with 99.999% accuracy that absolutely nothing exists within the region described as SCP-3930."

It has no ohysical dimensions, no space, no anything.

WeeklyBattles said:
It has no ohysical dimensions, no space, no anything.
is it still part of the tree of knowledge/creation?

if so we might have some nice upgrades from this if it is legit 1-A

Ultima Reality said:
They figured out 1831 was 10-D and a wondertainment person.

They also knew about 239 doing everything she did in that one tale.

And they said that this thing could not be extradimensional at all. and Extradimensional iirc reaches up from 6-D all the way to High 1-B?

and I'm pretty sure they'd know if it was 4-D or 5-D.

everything points to it being dimensionless.

Oh boy. This is the part where I remind everyone that outliers exist

Outliers only exists when a character is implied to be incapable of achieving a feat.... With these Top and God Tiers..

Code:
That is very hard to determine.... Especially in SCPverse.

If it doesn't exist then it's not bound by the Tree of Knowledge. This at best only scales to a handful of characters assuming it's even acepted in the first place

If this is even accepted as 1-A, it would only scale to a true neverwere, not the Neverwere 239 fought, swann, and MAYBE the all mighty and the high Elder gods. That's all. The whole set Seton of god tiers is not becoming 1-A over this, even I see that that's a bit ridiculous

Well technically 3812 would also scale to it

Anyway, i heard SCP-1548 also has an 1-B form

....what is it's context? is he one of the stars that existed in the previous iteration of The Multiverse or something?

Because the whole SCPverse is contained in Narratives that he transcends and was going erase in its entirety

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back