• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's an SCP that creates dinosaurs

And of course the famous SCP "Were the Dragons Went"

I at least think maybe Swann should get High 1-B if it transcends EVERYTHING in the SCP's continuity.

The thing about 1-B is that it doesn't matter how much you transcend something, if you aren't infinite dimensional, you're still 1-B.

That's not what I'm talking about. I'm aware of how 1-B and High 1-B work.

I'm talking about if the infinite dimensions statement is taken into play. Swann is a representation of the "writers," of SCP in general, so even if it's not applicable to the highest tiers, a canon statement of infinite dimensions in any capacity = High 1-B.

Question:

Is 2317 the scarlet king?

Because the description seems to fit his picture, what with the chains and the tree branch horns and the scales, and the mention of the scarlet king in the chant.

But it's instead called the Devourer of Worlds, and apparently the chant is fake and is just using bits from existing religious concepts, so does that mean they are just throwing in the words "scarlet king" for the effect?

Ok, I'm confused.

2317 seems to be the Scarlet King, what with the chains, scales, horns, mentions of "seven thrones for the scarlet king", and mentions of 7 brides.

But "technically it isn't"?

Want to give more explanations?

...the Scarlet King is capable of wiping out all of creation, and they have Daevite texts to back up those claims. How is that bullshit?

Why would a Level 5 clearance explaing how this thing is going to end the world and there is nothing they can do about it, bother lying about it being called the "deveourer of worlds"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back