• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem :)

Now are you looking for stories just about Ion or are you looking into the Klavigar as well?

Nope! And thank you very much.~

I'll be following all discussions from now on. Later on today I will be starting with the Competitive Ecathology hub.

Quick question, how big are Foundation Sites again? Particularly, Site-70.

i'd say the upper end of large building level, most sites are pretty big, and ones like site-17 and 81 are probablymuch bigger

Azzy was right.

SCP vs Warhammer is a stomp...

In The Foundation's favour.

All God-Tiers, since it establishes the SCPverse as having Infinite Dimensions, that can be destroyed by weaker God-Tiers such as Yaldabaoth

I see. Somehing to look forward to later on.

High 1-B 343 , 239 , and many more ( due to the Ways encompassing all the dimensions in SCP-verse , before it was countless... Now it is infinite... )....? Woo hoo ! I wonder why Weekly hasn't responded ?

Scarlet King vs Crimson King

Someone make this happen.

Okay so...

3812's Tier is confusing

Apparently, the SCPverse does have infinite dimensions, but 3812 isn't Infinite-Dimensional, and is just increasingly spiralling throughout higher dimensions or "narratives" until it either reaches the top of them all or keeps spiralling infinitely

....yet it killed an unknown SCP whose remnants became 239

......Neverwere / 239 / 343 downgrade...?

Question: is Him referring to Swann in the narrative?

Also.. Having infinite-D power =/= YOU being Infinite-D 239 ,343 , and even this SCP prove that currently. Fighting a Way / Creating a Way while you're a 3-D physically should prove that point.

Woah. I just realized something...

Is there an entity higher than Swann?

I don't think he is refering to Swann, the whole point seems to be the fact that there are infinite "narratives" stacked atop of each other, and in each one of them there is an entity who "writes down" a lower narrative, and this continues ad infinitum

I'm having a hard time finding evidence that 3812 has signs of the SCPverse being Infinite Dimensional. Anyone mind showing me proof of this?

Side note, if this goes through, The Foundation will be the first verse on the site to have the biggest power creeps in the history of this wiki. I mean a 9-B statue, that has a High 1-B key.

Let's also not forget, 682 has High 1-B essence now and can't be erased by da emprah.

Oh shit... What have I done...

"So then, what would truly constitute a God? This entity would have to totally supersede our reality, to be able to look over our reality not like we would look over ants, but like we would look over our thoughts and ideas. A being so totally separate from our reality that we may as well be words on a page to it. This entity, a true author of creation, could be considered a God.

But what of that entity? Would it not share the same limitations within its reality as we do within ours? It may exist within a higher tier than us, but surely it must follow the same rules we do. But who sets those rules? An entity higher than that? One that supersedes not only us, but the entity that supersedes us, and the one after that as well? Where did the echelon originate, then? Who or what was the original architect of the architecture?

It is unlikely that we will ever know anything about the being or beings that supersede us (if they even exist), not in any tangible way, let alone any being that would supersede them.. It may very well be that we are just one of an infinite number of realities, stacked on top of each other in every direction, influencing those below us and being influenced by those above us. This echelon, upon which sits ourselves and everything that ever was or will be, would likely be the most fundamental aspect of the organization of creation. The very foundation of all things.

I have often hypothesized on the nature of the echelon, if it even exists, and about whether it would be possible for an entity to see other realities above them or below them. We are currently able to manipulate our own reality, albeit in crude and imperfect ways, and our ability to travel through space is limited at best. It is likely that the only entity capable of ascending through this hypothetical echelon would be one that, by virtue of its very nature, must supersede anything that supersedes it. Such an entity would, as the end result of the logic of its creation, be forced to supersede itself, spiraling ever upwards through the tiers of reality, unable to break free from the bonds of its nature. Perhaps this entity may even someday supersede its creator, and become a host unto itself, the pinnacle above all other pinnacles. A tower that, as a part of its design, must be higher than every other tower, including itself.
"

• Dr. Scranton theorizes / questions there are infinite levels of reality stacked atop of each other, with each higher level having an entity which sees lower levels as one would see their own thoughts or ideas, and that an entity such as 3812 would be capable of infinitely spiralling throughout all of these levels

"Quick explanation in case you haven't caught on yet.

Your world has rules. Physical rules that cannot be broken. You call them the laws of the universe and they're what you study in physics, chemistry, etc. Those laws create the narrative of your reality, the unchangeable story that defines your existence. Once the laws are established and the ball is set in motion, it cannot be changed.

I wrote the laws of your universe, and as such I created the narrative. This isn't the first time I've done this, but it was the first time I tried something like this specifically. I wanted to create something that, by definition, superseded everything that superseded it. I wanted to see how many layers there are, if the stack of narratives really do go on forever upward. The mistake I made was when I didn't realize that by making Him supersede everything that supersedes him, he's also superseding himself.

I'm sorry, I think I've ****** up pretty badly this time. I've tried everything I can think of, but I can't undo Him. I don't really understand how, but I think He's above me now, and whatever is above me, too, because whoever wrote my narrative isn't happy about this. I don't know where he's at now, but I think he exists in all of our realities simultaneously. Eventually he'll either reach the top or just keep going, and neither option is good.

I'm going to keep looking for some way to fix this. You should, too.
"

• An entity known as "Ben" basically confirms Dr. Scranton's theory, stating that there is something above him who wrote his "Narrative", and that he wrote the narrative of our reality, and again, states that 3812 is infinitely ascending throughout all narratives, until he either reaches the top or keeps ascending

Ah, that makes sense. So essentially, 3812 is above the infinite number of ascending dimensions. This could very well mean that 3812 is above the High Elder Gods, or that the High Elder Gods TRANCEND even that. Both scary thoughts.

Ultimate question though, is Swann 1-A for being beyond the narrative of infinite narratives? I would think so, as 3812 would be on Swann's level otherwise, maybe even higher, and that's not right.

Also did Weekly pass out or something? Where is the man? This is huge!

nonono, 3812 seems to be still in the process of ascending throughout the narratives, and it is unknown if he will ever reach the top or if he will simply keep ascending infinitely upwards

EDIT: maybe Weekly hit his head on something and got knocked out due to the emotion of seeing SCP Foundation becoming 1-A owo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back