• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, i would say "start" where you want, but i guess the way i started wasn't exactly the best one. owo

meanwhile, i just found out 3812 apparently... wiped out the Kingdom of Alagadda and any memories of it from earth...

well i don't know if it is the Alagadda or just a state named after it

Its the dimensional nexus of the multiverse in which all higher and lower dimensions are unified into a single world in which all beings can interact with each other regardless of their dimension of origin. The Hanged King rules over and controls it, he rivals Yaldabaoth in power, and the city itself gradually sustains Yaldabaoth while he's trapped within the Great Brass Cage

Well, it was said that three "governments" found out about 3812 and tried to terminate him, but he wiped them out and every memory about them was erased from earth

and in the footnotes, one of these states is identified was "The Kingdom of Alagadda"

.....again, i'm not sure if it is the Alagadda

Assuming he (3812) is far stronger than them... Is he comparable to the High Elder Gods ? I need to know this for when a page is made for him... Because i want to feature him in a fight with Beyonder .

Unless Weekly implies High Elder Gods and above are 1-A... Then 3712 vs Beyonder will never occur.

From what we've seen of him so far, no, he's not even above the Brothers or the SK, but he's defnitely above the Elder Gods

Edit: Ninjaed

i'd also like to point out that this "narratives" thingy seems to be very Composite Hierarchy-esque, since while 3812 seemingly wiped out Alagadda, the fact that it was going to erase his "Narrative" was treated as far more of a big deal, and 3812 himself even implies that his "ascension" throughout infinite narratives... was still part of a single narrative

well now the metaphysical structure of the foundation is basically the same as umineko, just maybe without any beings that completely transcend the hierarchy.

The Lower Elder Gods would scale to the verse's cosmology as per Yal's feat of being able to destroy everything just by existing

It's actually lowkey cannon that the Dark Tower and the Foundation have the same cosmology...even up to the Scarlet King and the Crimson King being the same entity...

.....welp

seems like The God-Tiers are like...

Infinite-dimensional^infinity in the High 1-B scale...

No, seriously, i mean. Infinite narratives with a dimensional-like difference between them can seemingly be contained in a single narrative:

Our ascendence is just as much a part of our own narrative as his decision was to him. Someday, we'll be free from these restrictions.

And there are characters who can in theory destroy all narratives...

.........funny how SCP Foundation went from a verse which peaked at Low 2-C...

to a a verse with a bunch of really above baseline High 1-Bs and Composite Hierarchies

Ikr? xD

I remember back when Swann being upgraded to Low 2-C was not only a BIG deal, but it was controversial

The foundation still has a Umineko-like hierarchy and it seems that swann would either be something like infinty^infinty an infinity number of times or just beyond-dimensional in a way similar to gan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back