• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I'm seeing stuff that alludes to infinite dimensions, but nothing that says 'infinite dimensions'.

If we want to convince the man who restrained himself from making Warhammer 1-A, we need a substantial arguement.

I mean, "Ben" is basically confirming Doctor Scranton's theory that says that there are levels of existence that go infinitely upwards, each possessing a being that sees lower "narratives" as one would see their thoughts

"The last option is the worst. The last option is that SCP-3812 cannot be measured in Humes, because it's doing something else. Whatever fundamental aspect of its nature that allows it to warp reality is not the same aspect as literally everything else we have ever come across. Scranton hypothesized that there might be higher and lower dimensions of reality, different levels of manipulation in the grand construction of the universe. The difference between manipulating a rock with your hands and manipulating a rock with an atom bomb. He called the thing being manipulated the "narrative", and suggested that the narratives were stacked on top of either other, each creating the narrative of the narrative below it, and so on, until you reached some sort of dead space below them all.

• This line even mentions that Dr. Scranton did called the infinite higher and lower dimensions "narratives", with each higher narrative creating a lower one ad infinitum, and then we have a Cosmic Entity from a higher narrative who basically confirms this and uses the exact same terminology Dr. Scranton uses

Looking at it, this guy/girl/thing is ludicrously powerful on a High 1-B scale, potentially far more than anyone we've ever seen or ever may see . I WILL be making PR Beyonder vs SCP-3812 in the Future [ Once the revision thread is done ] :

- Far stronger than an entity who with a small portion of it is the fullest extent of 239's abilities. Keep in mind, 239 scales beause she can create and can fight Ways, who embody all the Infinite Dimensions. So even at a lowball, this thing is High 1-B on a very casual scale.

- 3812 is infinitely ascending throughout all narratives, until he either reaches the top or keeps ascending . If he reached the top is uncertain, but he continues to ascend infinitely, nothing able to stop him.

- The Foundation even flat out admitted that he may be the most powerful SCP they have.

Meanwhile i'm not sure if i put 3812 at "At least 1-B, potentially higher" or flat out High 1-B... eh, will likely put him at the latter

He would be flat-out more powerful than 239, who can create and manipulate Ways , which now are infnite-D as opposed to countless-D before... I think the latter is more appropriate.

All we have is time. The enevitable chaos that follows this upgrade shall ripple throughout the Wiki. No longer shall we be known as just the verse with that incredibly haxed lizard. We shall be known as the verse with a High 1-B statue! Yes, a statue! Take that, Countless Dimensional Gods! This statue shall be your downfall.

Also, im just going to point out that if this guy ends up being permanent, and we upgrade everything here, this means that 682 resisted conceptual manipulation from an SCP that 3812 created

Said "statue" isn't even as haxxed as them in a Tier 1 scale... Yet he is infinitely above them

beautiful owo

Bigger picture guys, 682 can't be erased by Da Emprah anymore. High 1-B essence baby!

I think if 3812 sticks, we need to wait for a tale with him.

@Seed

Well... He can seemingly affect things throughout Time (eh, nothing impressive so far)

also he can:

-Erase stuff from existence, and it is implied he did so to an entire concept

-No-sell Power Nullification from someone far stronger than SCP-239

@Weekly

Actually the author mentioned in the page seems to be one of an infinite chain of higher-dimensional beings, with each one writing down a lower narrative ad infinitum

In he tays around, this could very possibly upgrade the High Elder Gods and those above them to 1-A...

Yes. Granted, it'll take years for it to get back, but yeah.

Can't wait for all the new possibilities with High 1-B essence.

Also, the Old Man can one shot Marvel Abstracts with his spear. Literally a 3-D being capable of one-shotting a Marvel Abstract.

Seriously though, let's calm down and wait to see it if will really stay and not get deleted... again

Everyone who gives a damn about SCP, make an account and upvote it damnit.

....if this guy becomes a permanent SCP, i will do a Fun and Games thread equalizing stats and put Khorne vs The Koitern

owo

All this time and the Scarlet King still doesn't have a profile.

So I want to get into the SCP fandom. I've read a couple SCPs and enjoyed what I read. I was wondering, whats the bestw way to go through the site?

Depends on what you want to know more about. Do you want to know the overarching lore of the entire franchise? Do you just want some easy to digest tales about individual SCPs? Or do you want to spiral down the rabbit hole like almost everyone on this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back