• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 VS SCP-239

I believe the solution of 682 is very simple from beginning.

It seems SCP-682 and Clef are at same level,so why not try SCP-239?

Yes,release SCP-239's full potential would be a great risk for their universe,but keep her as prisoner forever does not mean the risk can be lowered or disappear naturally.In my opinion,I would try to release SCP-239,and attempt to educate her to be good and make the world better.(May be similar with Kyon?)

Scp-289 wins, she can say:no more Scp-682" or destroy it in subatomic level,if SCp682 absurdly survives Scp-282 can teleport it in other galaxy

960achille said:
Scp-289 wins, she can say:no more Scp-682" or destroy it in subatomic level,if SCp682 absurdly survives Scp-282 can teleport it in other galaxy

Two things. 1. 682 can resist and regen from subatomic destruction and 2. BFR wouldn't work. Using 239 would be a veeeeery risky move, the problem with 239 "wishing it away" is that 682 would be able to resist this effect and adapt it...or absorb it. Giving 682 reality warping as strong as 239's is not the best idea...

WeeklyBattles said:
960achille said:
Two things. 1. 682 can resist and regen from subatomic destruction and 2. BFR wouldn't work. Using 239 would be a veeeeery risky move, the problem with 239 "wishing it away" is that 682 would be able to resist this effect and adapt it...or absorb it. Giving 682 reality warping as strong as 239's is not the best idea...
But we should consider Clef,he has resist for reality warping,but still can not resist 239.In fact,Clef call 239 the real god of their universe——not 343 or 001.And 682 do not think he can defeat Clef,so if Clef can't,it's quite possible that 682 also fear it.

Since 682 is a universal constant if 239 does wish it away 239 gets erased as well. I'm leaning towards 682 because:

1: See the above.

2: I think SCP-682 is capable of gaining immunity to 239's reality warping and bypassing her invincibility.

Also you said 682 might fear it, but 682 has 'immunity to fear' on his page.

Couldn't 293 simply wish for 682 to not do anything for the rest of existence? I mean just completely stopping 682 is another way of winning

The Foundation was actually planning on trying that but they stopped because they knew that not only would it not work, but they didnt want to risk 682 absorbing that kind of power.

Fair enough. But considering that they both exist in the same verse, could 239 use the other scp's that have beaten 682 to beat it again? Or is that not allowed during a vs match like this?

239 would just be told: it doesn't exist, it cant come back no matter any circumstances, no adaptation at all, and the universe will not be destroyed if it dies permanently. And she'd likely believe that and no more 682.

That's assuming that 239 knows what 682 is capable of, even then there's no guarantee that it would work

I'm pretty sure I read sometime how 682 was erased from existence, only to reappear at Large Hadron Collider a week later

Well, 239 would survive universe bust now. I'm not sure how beefy of a reality warper they've chucked at 682, but I doubt his non-leviathan would have any feats near close enough to coming back from 239-level erasure.

I think 239 would probably destroy base 682 but with loads of destruction in the process. How about make her fight The Leviathan of The 4th Bride.

343 (682's Type 8 comes from him) > Leviathans (682's true form) > 239 > 682 (3-D form).

Well 682 wouldn't win from that, but just wouldn't lose.

So, inconclusive?

You can change your vote.

DragonEmperor23 said:
i was gonna make this match but I noticed it existed already incon fra
One of the people on the SCP website said that if they use SCP 239 on SCP 682 then there a chance that SCP 682 would survive that and be resistance to reality warping which they don't want to risk that. But they use scp 239 as a last option if it come to it.

Its not just the worry of him gaining resistance to it, its that he could absorb it and have his own reality warping.

I said '''there is a chance''' that Scp 682 could survive SCP 239 attack and be resistance to reality warping they don't want to take the chance.

Back