• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP 3812

hi, I'm new here, so I don't know if this may count but from what I've seen SCP 3812 seems capable of being compared to another tier 0. yes he may have destroyed 239 and 173 but they aren't explicitly said to be gone for good. 239 can reincarnate herself and 3812 had the opportunity to destroy the metanarrative in its entirety but finally chose not to. to me, he sounds like a cosmic or dimensional or even an omniversal blender or an acid that eats its way out of any narrative it is provided. yes, we will never be given an in cannon deathmatch between Azathoth and eternity and all we are left with are speculations from the feats and the concepts themselves. and the concept of SCP 3812 to transcend itself I one of the most if not the most powerful ability I've is seen in any medium. like Darwin from marvel only needing to survive any narrative, he doesn't need to be powerful or destroy he just needs to transcend the concept of power and destruction themselves. if in a fictional universe he was to meet Azathoth, the big guy would wake up and kill us all leaving the two of them in an awkward situation and then he simply go upstairs leaving Azathoth confused as to what the hell he drank the night before for one of the things that he dreamt of the nite before to suddenly come alive and disappear upstairs. lol.

Back