• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Characters who stand an infinite number of steps above "Baseline" Outerversal realms and structures are to have a + modifier in their Attack Potency section (Outerverse level+)"

Literally Hajun

Schnee One said:
"Characters who stand an infinite number of steps above "Baseline" Outerversal realms and structures are to have a + modifier in their Attack Potency section (Outerverse level+)"
Literally Hajun
No not really.

1-A+ is much more complex than that. Baseline 1-A is uncountably infinitely higher than Low 1-A, which is uncountably infinite higher infinities.

It's takes into account Sets / Alephs.

i thought that the thread that proved "singularity=infinite degrees above 1-A and 1 taikyoku=infinite transcendence above singularity" was accepted. Hajun (and Habaki) should be High 1-A at the very least according to the new tiering system

Aight first off Masadaverse is still undergoing revisions and the match ban is still active so this should be closed.

Masadaverse has not undergone its 1-A tier revision yet and wont be until around the 23rd of this month, so theres another reason this should be closed.

Leader9 said:
i thought that the thread that proved "singularity=infinite degrees above 1-A and 1 taikyoku=infinite transcendence above singularity" was accepted. Hajun (and Habaki) should be High 1-A at the very least according to the new tiering system
Its not so simple as saying "Infiinite infinities"

We're using sets of higher, uncountable infinities which are basically alephs. You can't reach an Aleph just by stacking infinity after infinity it's more complex than that.

Yeah Schnee One, Hajun is not 1A+. 1A+ would be beyond the limits of Hadou Gods. The Throne is only a 1-A Structure.

1A+ is not simply infinitely greater than 1A.

"Characters who can affect and create/destroy states or realms which are completely transcendent over infinitely-layered Outerversal hierarchies and any extensions thereof, as well as the framework in which such entities are defined in the first place. Note that simply adding more "layers" to an already infinite 1-A hierarchy (or some structure of equivalent size) is not enough to reach this tier, and one must be completely external and unreachable by it in any form."

Thus Hajun, despite potentially reaching a Level infinitely greater than other Hadou Gods. This is not enough.

He is not transcendent over an Infinitly-Layered Outerversal Hierarcy.

The Difference is beyond mere infinity. Beyond infinite degrees of Aleph, of an already Infinitly Layered Outerversal Hierarcy. Which, to the best of my knowledge, Shinzabansho does not have an infinitely layered Hierarchy. Just the Universe and the Throne transcendent of it.

Hajun sees Yato as a mere human (as stated in his profile), his taikyoku isn't just countless, he can't be described in numerical value Hajun isn't just infinite degrees of infinity above an 1-A, he is far higher, you should contact the one who made that thread (Warren maybe?) and make a CRT about the new tiers of Shinza/Masada

Leader9 said:
Hajun sees Yato as a mere human (as stated in his profile), his taikyoku isn't just countless, he can't be described in numerical value Hajun isn't just infinite degrees of infinity above an 1-A, he is far higher, you should contact the one who made that thread (Warren maybe?) and make a CRT about the new tiers of Shinza/Masada
You know one could argue from how you worded that, that Hajun is Low 1-A and the lower hadou gods are High 1-B.

Numerical values don't apply to Low 1-A and above since they are uncountable.

@Zouken

Where the hell did you get any of that? Theres several things wrong with what you said but they will be discussed in the revision thread so I wont go into them.

Last time this was discussed with Sera, Ultima and others it was leaning towards normal Hadou gods being 1-A+ and Hajun being High 1-A, but nothing been decided yet.

@Leader9

Hajun is known to be a Narssacist, which aren't exactly known for a realistic view of their own ability. Trust me, I knew one, and they exaggerate themselves immensely.

Though Hajun was still slowed and weakened by Yato's Law. Which would show that he is not transcendent of his Law.

Thus I would say he is merely many steps above Yato, not to the point of 1A+ though.

Hajun also only shows his own abilities, and those saved in the memory of the Throne. Thus he is still capped at the Throne. Not transcendent of it. Even if he was, it would not be enough to reach 1A+.

Due to the very nature of its cosmology, Masadaverse caps at 1-A. Though with a continuium of different degrees of 1-A.

Just a PSA for those discussing this, anyone speaking of Tier 1 should be sure to use either "Countable" Or "Uncountable" When discussing degrees of transcendence or higher infinities. Might not seem like alot but the wording makes a huge difference.

>"how i worded that" i am not an english native speaker so i can't explain myself like i would do when i speak my native language and i didn't say that my words are a fact that's why i said that you (Plural, i am not referring to you AogiriKira in particular) should contact people more expert in this field and make a new CRT and evalutate their tier now that the tiering system has changed

PsychoWarper said:
Aight first off Masadaverse is still undergoing revisions and the match ban is still active so this should be closed.
Masadaverse has not undergone its 1-A tier revision yet and wont be until around the 23rd of this month, so theres another reason this should be closed.
^

Zouken said:
Though this is not a CRT, this is Vs Batle. 3812 or Hajun.

We should make a CRT if we want to talk more on this.

My vote is on Hajun.
No one has given any reasoning for Hajun though, and from their current profiles 3812 just outtranscends him

@Leader9

I get that and i'm not coming at you for your grammar, but it's just that wording is pretty important for High 1-B and above, since "Countable" and "Uncountable" make a huge difference when talking about higher infinities.

This should be closed since Masada hasnt had its revision and it still has a match ban.

And while to shouldnt be discussed here Masada wont cap at 1-A.

No one has given any reasoning for Hajun though, and from their current profiles 3812 just outtranscends him

Weekly why havnt you closed this? Masada has a match ban and hasnt been revised.

Close this match, please. Masada still needs its 1-A revision to be done, and matches for the verse are banned untill that's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back