• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-2722 Revision

It was stated to build a nearby galaxy, the Triangulum Galaxy to be exact, in 1 year by taking SSs from the Andromeda Galaxy. That means the solar systems crossed 500,000 light years in 1 year, making it a FTL feat.

I can just apply the proper calc for destroying a constellation and such while adjusting the tier, if everyone is fine with it.

@WeeklyBattles About the SCP-540 addition. I was under the impression that when an SCP's name is redacted, there almost always isn't a specific SCP in mind, as if there is, the relevant SCP is just linked to instead. Even if the number is narrowed down to three digits, the first 999 can and have changed over time, having articles replaced.

At this point, I don't think it can be ruled for certain that it's 540's doing. Do you want to add "possibly" in front of the "plant manipulation"?

Also, since 682's page has been revised a little as part of this topic, can someone tell me why that Link vs 682 thread is actually on their pages? I've just read through it and it's absolute trash.

Azathoth is the one thing in Realspace VsBattles Wiki that is holding back the endless tide of Chaos from consuming all holding back the SCP Wank.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Also, since 682's page has been revised a little as part of this topic, can someone tell me why that Link vs 682 thread is actually on their pages? I've just read through it and it's absolute trash.
>Asks for Link vs 682 to be removed for being trash

>Is the one that added Arceus vs Khorne

Nah, I'm just screwing with you, Azzy. I've seen trashier threads added before, though, that was on the OBD.

Azathoth isn't the only thing holding back the SCP wank, though. There is also Mattigmar. OvO

One of the bureaucrats of the SCP wiki replied to me on Reddit when I used one of SCP-682's feats on /r/whowouldwin and he said they were going to wipe out 682's log to remove overpowered logs that contradict the ability of the SCPs

So that is likely in danger of being wiped

It was said about SCP-2722's log especifically, but he also implied several logs would be removed.

@Azathoth

Modern Erasmus

He's one of the leading admins alongside Zyn and Dr. Bright, so his word definitely has a lot of weight.

At least it hasn't happened yet.

Plus, I believe the older, iconic abilities won't be removed. Just the recent logs that are blatantly meant to give combat and OP abilities to the characters.

We do know 2722 vs. 682 is getting retconned, though. So SCP-682 no longer scales.

Back