• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-2117 Cassiopeia constellation

Would it be possible to know the rapport's sauce stating that SCP-2117 had reduced the Cassiopeia constellation to atomic bonds ?

I had already seen on this site, but I search, I can't find ...

That was actually from an interaction with 682 that was removed from the site after the original author of the scip removed it from the site to protest political shenanigans.

So it can't really apply to the current profile, which is for the rewrite of it.

Removing feats to protest the policy, frankly ...

Anyway, better be removed from the profile, as specify links, screens and other proofs the powers it has and the feats of AP and speed, because it's very vague ...

I'm talking about the suppression of the feat with the Cassiopeia constellation, which has from what you tell me a rather laughable reason ...

I saw it on the profile of SCP-682, that's why ...

For Hyperverse more than ambiguous, it would be appropriate to either remove it, or finally prove why it is this lvl there ...

If it's on 682's Profile I'll mention it in a revision I'm prepping with some small SCP fixes.

In the meantime, it would be appropriate to remove the Hyperverse at least, even if the revision for soon ...

We're discussing the Tier 1 ratings for many of the characters at the moment; thankfully discussions have gotten a lot more productive.

There will likely be some downgrades and upgrades from what I'm currently seeing.

In the current state of things, I see only downgrades for all SCP 1-B ...

And please, put links and proofs to the powers and feats, because there, it seems that you just swing feats and haxs like that to make pretty, roughly summarized ...

The Hyperverse? Obviously, he's still on it ...

If you talk about the feat with the Cassiopeia constellation, I know, I said it above

These feats come from complex fanfics and going somewhat in all directions, nothing proves that they are correlated to the original canon of the SCP

What fanfics are you referring to exactly? All of the stuff on 682's profile is from tales that directly correlate to the canon of SCP

Prove me in this case why the Hyperverse reasons are canons to the main profile ? Because apart from seeing non-canon feats and not correlated with each other, I don't see anything ...

@Enigma

This isn't really the thread to discuss cosmology for the verse.

We have a dedicated discord for that, you can come and discuss there if you'd like. I can PM you an invite on chat.

@Enigma it's not canon to the main article, its extended canon and is listed as such, akin to EU Star Wars

@WeeklyBattles

The fanfics citing the number of higher dimensions compared to such characters are not even correlated

@Dargoo Faust

I don't have Discord, sorry

Back