• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The McDonalds wasn't there (SCP-4486 vs SCP-2740)

Ronald turns the house into a McDonald's then the guy on the attic reverts it and erases him out of existance (Well, his avatar at least).

Ronald turns the house into a McDonald's then the guy on the attic reverts it and erases him out of existance (Well, his avatar at least).
Would he able to just come back? (Now that I think about it, 4486 doesn't actually have Avatar Creation or Type 4 Immortality)

Also I do wonder how their causality manip would interact as it would technically mean the house never existed in the first place (And was instead a McDonalds)

Would he able to just come back? (Now that I think about it, 4486 doesn't actually have Avatar Creation or Type 4 Immortality)

Also I do wonder how their causality manip would interact as it would technically mean the house never existed in the first place (And was instead a McDonalds)
I know nothing about this SCP specifically other than what's on the profile.

And the McDonald's never existed in the first place (And was instead the house of the Lee family). They would just keep going back and forth in a stalemate unless they directly attack each other.

And the McDonald's never existed in the first place (And was instead the house of the Lee family). They would just keep going back and forth in a stalemate unless they directly attack each other.
Huh, would that technically count as incon?

It's a bit of a weird match. While I don't think 2740 could directly erase 4486 (since it always leaves memories behind, it probably can't affect mental constructs), it could in theory retroactively delete the McDonald's corporation, preventing 4486 from having been brought into reality. Though it's not shown doing such drastic changes all the times, so idk if it would do that first thing.

On the other hand, I'm not sure if 4486 can kill 2740 either. 2740 never really "tanks" anything, it just prevents things that would harm it from ever happening in the first place. Which means that it might not be able to "react" to being retroactively deleted by 4486. On the other hand, we currently rate 2740 itself as incorporeal. And we have no reasons to think 4486 can affect incorporeal beings. But yet again, removing 2740's original creation events (the whole trauma thing) might prevent it from existing in the first place.

I'd say it's either an Inconclusive or a 4486 win. Both could theoretically permanently remove the other, but I think 4486 is more likely to win a quick draw (as 2740 is only defensive in its ability usage) and is more likely to be able to kill the opponent first thing (since 2740 might not think to erase the entire corporation when initially undoing 4486's effects).

I'd say it's either an Inconclusive or a 4486 win. Both could theoretically permanently remove the other, but I think 4486 is more likely to win a quick draw (as 2740 is only defensive in its ability usage) and is more likely to be able to kill the opponent first thing (since 2740 might not think to erase the entire corporation when initially undoing 4486's effects).
Well if one character's wincon is better than their opponent's, said character does get the vote

Back