• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-173 Upgrade

SCP-173 should scale to SCP-682 dou to being able to damage it and dou to the lizard being scared of even attacking him. He is also able to snap SCP-096's neck

SCP-173 should be upgrated to High 8-C

There's an 8-B 173 calc here which was never concluded/added. However, some had a problem with the calc, when scaling was mentioned there wasn't much comment on it, but one member seemed to think it was an outlier.

The encounter between SCP-173 and SCP-682 is all an outlier. SCP-173 never went up against something as powerful as SCP-682 before, and after the incident, went back to harming things far less weaker than SCP-682.

@Magolor he has another feat of that level, he completly stomped scp-096. also being able to neck nap weaker beings doesn't make the higher feats outliers

Overlord775 said:
@Magolor he has another feat of that level, he completly stomped scp-096. also being able to neck nap weaker beings doesn't make the higher feats outliers
173 stomped 96? Got a link? A quick search on google and the scp wiki itself didn't come up with anything.

Sure, being able to neck span weaker things doesn't make higher ones outliers, but hasn't 173 struggled with things weaker than 682, or taken multiple strikes to destroy them?

That's the sandbox, I'm pretty sure it's not canon.

I'm not talking about struggling to neck snap, I'm talking about struggling to destroy wall level+ things.

SCP-173 has never been able to actually necksnap anything impressive. -096 got snapped due to the fact that he is scrawny and -173 speedblitzes in a closed enviroment. Same for -682. Speedblitz, but this time he didn't even manage to fully necksnap -682. Don't give him an upgrade for that feat!

SCP-096 skeleton is the toughtest part of his body by a lot and SCP-682 can adapt to become MFTL+ if it's needed, so SCP-173 couldn't only be faster than him, also the only reason because he wasn't able to deal fatal damage 682 is because it was a lot bigger than him during that test

682's speed adaptation takes time. The 173 and 682 cross-test was terminated before that adaptation would have happened.

SCP-682 had over 12 hours to adapt to scp-173, but all he did was cower in a corner, suggesting that he has no chance against scp-173

Well, 682 doesn't attack when not affected by something. Just standing and staring at something that could move quickly doesn't make 682 move quickly, 173 can still blitz after that time and 682 won't have a noteworthy speed.

actually the test went like this:

SCP-682 sees 173

682 goes cowering is a corner and continues to stare 173 for 6 hours

682 eyes get shot and osseravation of both is stopped

osservation continues after an unspecified amount of time

682 is shown mauled and that is starting to regen

682 grows multiple bulletproof eye and cowers in a corner for 12 hours

test is stopped because notthing has happened for 12 hours

My bad, I must have been confusing that experiment log with something else.

I'm hoping no one's taking the 096 encounter even remotely seriously.

You have to take into account that 173 is a similar entity to 682 as The Koitern, which would explain why 682 would be afraid of it. You could stretch and say the encounter itself is likely an exception to 173's normal feats because of this fact.

Back