• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-173 and potentially other SCP's upgrade.

So i think SCP-173 (And other ones who would scale to it) should be 8-B.

I use as base this calc i've made to another wiki (I even used as base a calc from here made by EliminatorVenom).

And this calc should scale to SCP-682, SCP-096 and SCP-076 for the reasons stated in the blog (And using this as base).

So yeah, if this gets accepted we will have City-Block Level SCP!

Saikou The Lewd King said:
The way the feat is described seems to indicate that it doesn't physically move at all.
But the feat was accepted here anyways, you can even look at 173's page.

Attack Speed only. Which means that it doesn't get KE, as 173 doesn't even move its arms, let alone its entire body.

Should just limit SCP to the original sources, rather the "library" website sources.

If i remember, creepypasta related characters are all open to the public, thus makes a mess when coming up with tiers for SCP's.

Evidenced by the fact one of the SCP's is a fat guy with a gun, in a speedo, who will "eat cheetos while watching you sleep".

Possibly 1-B rank for him eh.

SCP isnt actually 100% open to the public, there is an extremely strict system of rules, your articles have to be basically unanimously approved, and new articles are almost always deleted multiple times before they are accepted and have to be refined multiple times by experienced writers and members of the community before they even get a chance of being approved. Hell there are instances of experienced writers removing and reworking their own articles even after they were approved because it doesnt meet up to their standards of the content they contribute to the site.

And yeah thats SCP-999-J, a joke SCP, not a legitimate SCP.

Oh right, High Hypersonic seems to be only attack speed, but considering 173 is Subsonic, if we calculate the KE with 173's weight (That no one seemed to disagree), it will be like this:

Low end: 2310155,7639999995 joules (Still Wall Level)

High end: 57753894,099999994 joules (Room Level)

So even if 173 isn't upgraded to 8-B, 9-A would be fair. And remember, it did hurt 682, so that can be possibly a High 8-C feat too.

I will analyse the High Hypersonic feat later when i have more time...

9-A to High 8-C SCP-173 seems kinda pushy, as the encounter SCP-173 made with SCP-682 was without a doubt an outlier.

Back