• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kind of werid saying a 1-B can stomp a 0 but since there both beyond fiction it puts them in the real verse

Tie.

close this

also literally the only reason swann isnt 0 is because azzy has made a blood oath to never let that happen.

This is fun and games.

Also there's good reason for Swann's proposal to not be tier 0.

You see, a Painting is worth 1000 words,

The Writer Paints a Picture while SCP-001 writes a sentence.

The Writer wins via being 1000 times better then SCP-001 at his job.

Udlmaster said:
You see, a Painting is worth 1000 words,
The Writer Paints a Picture while SCP-001 writes a sentence.

The Writer wins via being 1000 times better then SCP-001 at his job.
but 001 uses pictures in its database files :O

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
SITHISIT said:
also literally the only reason swann isnt 0 is because azzy has made a blood oath to never let that happen.
Yes, I did indeed make a blood oath to snuff out insane wank without actual evidence, </div>
>Insane wank

you cannot run forever ovo

Scp-001 is at the same time a real and fictional entity. The fictional part should be a tier 0, like the writer from Dc. Now, i dont know why we are listed as "1B, possibly higher". Which means nothing. We may be 0, 1A, 1B. And there is a big difference between those tiers. While i see beings like Azathot listed as 0. A blind god/idiot who is sleeping. We only know that he could destroy the multiverse/ omniverse when he wakes up. This seems a little weaker than, lets say, scp-3812, a being able to surpass everything, even the writers who created him. But again 3812 is just 1B. And i am not talking about mary nakayama, the godhead. In conclusion: The scp-001 swann should be a tier 0. While scp 3812 should be at least 1A, if not 0. Mary should be added as a 1A being. And as a response to the post: Scp-001 are the writers of a narrative, like the Dc counterpart. This is a tie. All the tier 0 vs tier 0 are ties.

SCP-3812, even though it's surpassed its authors, hasn't been shown to transcend 1-A realms. There's a pending upgrade to make it High 1-B.

Similarly, even though SCP-001 has an impressive description, it hasn't shown to be above 1-A realms, which is required to be Tier 0.

Agnaa said:
SCP-3812, even though it's surpassed its authors, hasn't been shown to transcend 1-A realms. There's a pending upgrade to make it High 1-B.

Similarly, even though SCP-001 has an impressive description, it hasn't shown to be above 1-A realms, which is required to be Tier 0.
Scp-001 are the autors, like the Dc ones. What they have to do to become 0? Scp-3812 is ascending. It can ascend over every being in a fictional universe. Now , no one into the scp wiki/fundation is going to write a story where scp-3812 ascends over featherine and stomps her. But the base ability of scp-3812 is to trascend the narrative he lives in. So , if he would step into umineko, he would simply trascend it. He would easily trascend featherine, a tier 0. If you want a tale about it, i will write it just for you. Just wait some days. But i do not guarantee it would be accepted by the scp community. After all the scp wiki is for scps, not scp vs fictional beings.

Edit. Grammar. Sorry i am not english.

"What they have to do to become 0?" Show superiority over all dimensionality as a concept, like DC has.

Agnaa said:
"What they have to do to become 0?" Show superiority over all dimensionality as a concept, like DC has.
Being real should be enough to trascend every dimension and concept. Also scp-3812 has already done this, at least to the dimensional level.remeber, he can trascend every dimension/fictional universe. And he shows omnipotence. At least into the scpverse. The scp verse contains alagadda, which is dimensional nexus that contains endless dimensions. (Source, the shitton of tales. I am not going to list them)scp-3812 could destroy them all or trascend them . He decided to trascend them. This seems enough to make scp-3812 at least 1A or 0. He cannot be bounded, because he will ascend the narrative every time you try to bound him to it.

Edit: Grammar

Read the Reality - Fiction Interaction page. We don't consider transcending "real" things to give characters tier 1-A or 0.

He can transcend every narrative (and has transcended infinitely many), but these narratives only have 71,127,787 dimensions, there's none that are beyond dimensions entirely.

He "shows omnipotence" but merely doing that within the context of a story isn't enough for tier 0. That's why characters like God-Ma can be tier 2, despite being written to be omnipotent.

I don't think that Alagadda contains endless dimensions, and even transcending that wouldn't give 1-A.

"Cannot be bounded so he's tier 1-A or 0" is NLF, and would give hundreds of characters with boundless statements like that tier 1-A or tier 0.

Agnaa said:
Read the Reality - Fiction Interaction page. We don't consider transcending "real" things to give characters tier 1-A or 0.

He can transcend every narrative (and has transcended infinitely many), but these narratives only have 71,127,787 dimensions, there's none that are beyond dimensions entirely.

He "shows omnipotence" but merely doing that within the context of a story isn't enough for tier 0. That's why characters like God-Ma can be tier 2, despite being written to be omnipotent.

I don't think that Alagadda contains endless dimensions, and even transcending that wouldn't give 1-A.

"Cannot be bounded so he's tier 1-A or 0" is NLF, and would give hundreds of characters with boundless statements like that tier 1-A or tier 0.
So you are telling me that we need a tale that shows all the real scp-001 /scp-3812 feats.ok. this is pretty difficult

Code:
Scp-3812 trascends the concept of fiction. He is constantly ascending the fictional universe. He probably already ascended azathot. But you will never find anyone that is going to write a tale about it.
He has the power to trascend everything. But at the scp wiki noone (not even me) is going to write a tale that explains this feat. I am saying that scp-3812 CAN trascend everything, but noone is going to prove it with a tale. Because this would be just cringe. Scp vs umineko? Vs Lovecraftian horrors? Vs kami tenchi? It would be pretty cringe into the scp wiki. So dont expect anyone to write this.

I agree, by the same token, no-one's going to write Flash moving 10^10^10^10^10 light years in 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 seconds because it's unexciting writing. Many characters would probably end up with better feats if all authors cared about was writing about how powerful they are, but that just isn't good writing. And we don't tier characters based on what their authors could write them to be, we tier them based on what they're written to be.

I'm sure God-Ma's author could write him transcending all dimensionality, but that isn't a funny comic strip, it's fuel for vs debaters.

Agnaa said:
I agree, by the same token, no-one's going to write Flash moving 10^10^10^10^10 light years in 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 seconds because it's unexciting writing. Many characters would probably end up with better feats if all authors cared about was writing about how powerful they are, but that just isn't good writing. And we don't tier characters based on what their authors could write them to be, we tier them based on what they're written to be.

I'm sure God-Ma's author could write him transcending all dimensionality, but that isn't a funny comic strip, it's fuel for vs debaters.
Yep. This is the problem

But i just want to say a thing. What if scp-3812 would end up in uminko verse. He can trascend it surely, thanks to his feats. So he would trascend featherine, a tier 0 being. So he CAN be more powerful than anyone , but due to the autors , his powers are restricted. As long its fiction, scp-3812 is stronger. I may write a tale about this. Thanks for the idea.

Edit:grammar and text placement

I mean in Umineko 3812's narrative ascension may be equalized to the ladder of witches or something, and spend eternity slowly ascending, never getting near the top.

Anyway, for a serious answer: Scp-001 and the Dc writers are both autors. Due to the lack of information about scp-001 , we dont know their true power. The fundation and the autors shows both the ability to contain/write almost everything, and at the same time , they get beaten by a bipolar guy who is now somewhere. Damn we need more tales about 3812, i want to see where he is now. Hope he is a god or something like a tier 1-A or 0. If the battle is ilr, scp-001 wins due to the higher number of beings.

A serious answer would be "DC has a more extensive and higher reaching cosmology than SCP" and leaving it at that.

Dargoo Faust said:
A serious answer would be "DC has a more extensive and higher reaching cosmology than SCP" and leaving it at that.
You forgot the part where the Writer just uses the eraser to make it never have been there to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back