• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GreyFang82

He/Him
An Absolute Mad Lad attempts to squash a Stingy Boi

Both High 8-C, Normal Scorpion

Speed is Equal

Scorpion Scales to Spiderman (Base) who is 8.544 Tons

Lil' Hunter Scales to Big Bandit who is 2.05 Tons

Fight takes place in Chicago (as to not give Scorpion a Home Field Advantage)

The Rest is SBA

Who wins and why?

The Absolute Mad Lad: 1 (MJF6219)

The Stingy Boi:

Inconclusive:

Boss Lil Hunter
*Incomprehensible Screeching*

Macdonald scorpion

Hmm. Lil' Hunter has an advantage in terms of range since he can fly and has ranged weaponary, as long as he could keep a distance on Scopion then he should be able to win but I get the notion that he's probably not the smartest fighter ever/best strategist ever and would probably try to engage Scorpion in close quaters combat, which would likely result in Scorpion beating him without to much difficulty.

So as of right now, I'll give my vote to Scorpion.

After taking 1 hit and seeing how hard he hits, he'll never engage in close quarters Combat again and snipe at a distance. This is just like in game once you deal a good chunk of damage hell camp you out.

Hmm, well if thats the case then Scorpion still has abilites he could use to try to get around Lil'Hunters projectiles/close the distance between themselves like his impressive agility and climbing skills as well as using his tail like a coil/spring and launching himself through the air, and throughout the years he's been able to shoot various different kinds of projectiles out of his tail like electical blasts, toxic gas, laser blasts, acid blasts, etc. Seems like quite a tricky match to determine Imo, I'm still leaning more towards Scorpion but I'd definitely like to see What some others think about this match tho.

Well the other thing I'll say is Lil H summons at least half a dozen IDPD with each being 8-C+ with gernades that are High 8-C

And once again he camp people out, it's fair against The players because they can have long range weaponry, but scorp doesn't have that luxury.

Damn, that summoning ability of his is pretty good. I'd rekon that trying to fight at least 6 8-C+'s who have High-8-C grenades at the same time while Lil Hunter also attacks from a distance would be to much for Scorpion, and for that reason I'll Change my vote to Lil Hunter.

Back