• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

scarlet witch the mostpowerful being in the universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arishem is only 3-A, so the most that Scarlet Witch can get without Eternity scaling is High 3-A, not Low 2-C
Based off the fact that Eternity is an abstract entity I’ve changed my mind about Wandas AP and agree that she should just be High 3-A
Also I was wondering would it make sense to upgrade her WandaVision key to High 6-A since in Endgame she was on the higher end of 6-A
Also bumping this

She expands her powers to destroy matter. at infinite level
That’s stated? We aren’t told how she destroyed them at all. While being the strongest she isn’t a level of infinity above Strange or many of the people she fight. She struggled to destroy a barrier made by the students and relied on mind manipulation to get through

That’s stated? We aren’t told how she destroyed them at all. While being the strongest she isn’t a level of infinity above Strange or many of the people she fight. She struggled to destroy a barrier made by the students and relied on mind manipulation to get through
You should count on the maximum she can do, it should be like that and what she did was the last time she did so she can go. If you were to count these little things, she would win. All The Avengers and Thanos are gone

If she does get a Tier 3 rating it'll be with some unusual move that no one scales to and that she would struggle to replicate in any actual event.

Also it still may not be AP of its a hax specific thing involving the destruction.

If she does get a Tier 3 rating it'll be with some unusual move that no one scales to and that she would struggle to replicate in any actual event.

Also it still may not be AP of its a hax specific thing involving the destruction.
But Dr Strange stated that she destroyed the darkhold in every universe And he looked confused and shocked at what she had done and the official used the word "darkhold destruction" as well

That’s my main issue, we don’t know if this is done through sheer ap or hax. Then there’s the countless amount of anti feats and if this goes through the entire verse would scale.

The Darkhold gives her the ability to change the cosmos and reality with its corruption. It could be something she's only capable of due to the Darkhold itself and something she cannot replicate under her own strength.
But what she did was first destroy the darkhold she was using at that time, and then she destroyed other darkholds in the infinite universe. It is worth noting that the event where the darkhold was destroyed occurred after she destroyed the darkhold in her universe. It is successful

But what she did was first destroy the darkhold she was using at that time
She uses her corruption to destroy the source of her corruption. If anything it would just be redirecting the Darkhold back into itself.

She uses her corruption to destroy the source of her corruption. If anything it would just be redirecting the Darkhold back into itself.
How can this be proven when the art book states that she is the most powerful being in the universe? It contradicts what you stated and it is not confirmed by what you say. You should have confirmation information from a book or interview

How can this be proven
Literally the movie
Wong: Scarlet Witch.

Wanda's gone. She's got the Darkhold and the Darkhold has her.

Wong: Scarlet Witch is a being of unfathomable magic. She can rewrite reality as she chooses, and is prophesized to either rule, or annihilate the cosmos.
The Darkhold empowered her and when she realized the destruction she was causing she turned the power back on to it.

Personally this seems more like a Darkhold showing than a Wanda showing.

You should have confirmation information from a book or interview

Movies are the primary canon.

Literally the movie

The Darkhold empowered her and when she realized the destruction she was causing she turned the power back on to it.

Personally this seems more like a Darkhold showing than a Wanda showing.

Movies are the primary canon.
How could that be proof when she destroyed it before using it to destroy the darkhold in another universe, infinite levels, and it ended like that with no telling what would happen after that? But it can be proved that Dr Strange said that she would destroy it if she used the darkhold to destroy it. Dr Strange wouldn't have been that shocked and he was a darkhold user. He should have known that she used it to destroy it but he didn't specify that. To the official and various media

How could that be proof when she destroyed it before using it to destroy the darkhold in another universe, infinite levels
She does the feat all at once. She doesn't have infinite speed or anything that would involve her doing it an infinite number of times, she just erased the Darkhold from the multiverse with a singular action as Strange explains.

He should have known that she used it to destroy it
Strange was immediately aware of what she was doing and explained what she did right after.

Strange was immediately aware of what she was doing and explained what she did right after.
Strange He says that she is the destroyer of the darkhold in all universes and is shocked. That means she is the destroyer, not the darkhold. Destroy the darkhold. The darkhold wants to dominate her, so what is the point of giving her all the power to destroy herself?

Strange He says that she is the destroyer of the darkhold in all universes and is shocked. That means she is the destroyer, not the darkhold. Destroy the darkhold. The darkhold wants to dominate her, so what is the point of giving her all the power to destroy herself?
Because the Darkhold has to act through intermediates. It lacks agency and needs others:
Strange: I know it's the Book of the Damned. And that it corrupts everything and everyone that it touches. I wonder what it's done to you.
Wanda's gone. She's got the Darkhold and the Darkhold has her.
Wong: My magic can only take us so far. Masters of the Mystic Arts weren't meant to tread upon the forbidden grounds of Wundagore. Eons ago... The first demon, Chthon, carved his dark magic into this tomb. These same spells, were later transcribed into the Darkhold. There's no telling what soulless monstrosities lie within.
It's ultimately an evil book and needs people to act in its behest.

It's ultimately an evil book and needs people to act in its behest.
If it wanted to dominate people it then why would it give all its power to destroy itself in other universes? Because it wanted to dominate its users in every universe. So it doesn't make sense for her to give her hax and use it to destroy it herself. other universes and it has not been proven that she used the darkhold to destroy the darkhold. I confirm my previous statement that I wanted an official or an interview

If it wanted to dominate people it then why would it give all its power to destroy itself in other universes? Because it wanted to dominate its users in every universe. So it doesn't make sense for her to give her hax and use it to destroy it herself. other universes and it has not been proven that she used the darkhold to destroy the darkhold. I confirm my previous statement that I wanted an official or an interview
Is it not possible that it has a spell that allows it to idk, manipulate or erase objects? And perhaps she used said spell to obliterate these books? Just a thought

Is it not possible that it has a spell that allows it to idk, manipulate or erase objects? And perhaps she used said spell to obliterate these books? Just a thought
I think it's more of her power than her just using the darkhold to pinpoint the location, but the power to destroy is her I also agree with her H3-A because the art book states that she is the most powerful being in the universe, but is separated from the abstract

This statements of being the most powerful in the universe is nothing new to Marvel and Dc. They throw around those statements. Same was said of other MCU characters.

This statements of being the most powerful in the universe is nothing new to Marvel and Dc. They throw around those statements. Same was said of other MCU characters.
But her destroying the darkhold of every universe, Infinite should be proof of her the most powerful being in the universe

Isn't it possible that destroying the Darkhold Castle was the cause for the destruction of the Darkholds throughout the Multiverse.

The Darkholds' pages of spells were just copies from the spells inscribed in the Darkhold Castle's walls as explained by Wong.

Wanda even uses the Castle in place of the book to dream walk, and later we're told that Wanda destroyed all the Darkholds in the Multiverse after we were shown she destroyed the Castle.

So what if the Castle somehow bound all the Darkholds throughout the Multiverse due to it being the source of their spells?

Isn't it possible that destroying the Darkhold Castle was the cause for the destruction of the Darkholds throughout the Multiverse.

The Darkholds' pages of spells were just copies from the spells inscribed in the Darkhold Castle's walls as explained by Wong.

Wanda even uses the Castle in place of the book to dream walk, and later we're told that Wanda destroyed all the Darkholds in the Multiverse after we were shown she destroyed the Castle.

So what if the Castle somehow bound all the Darkholds throughout the Multiverse due to it being the source of their spells?
The Darkhold and everything within it “What I got from the conversation was that the book is powerful,” Weightman said. It is important to consider witchcraft confinement. I work on different versions. From simple ancient pottery capsules and cylinders These passages are from the art book“Occasionally, physical books are burned and refurbished and stores can be transformed. It is important to consider witchcraft confinement. I work on different versions
watch this

The Darkhold and everything within it “What I got from the conversation was that the book is powerful,” Weightman said. It is important to consider witchcraft confinement. I work on different versions. From simple ancient pottery capsules and cylinders These passages are from the art book“Occasionally, physical books are burned and refurbished and stores can be transformed. It is important to consider witchcraft confinement. I work on different versions
watch this

And how does whatever you posted disprove what I said?

And how does whatever you posted disprove what I said?
Since the darkhold can always exist in every universe and it is infinite. which cannot be counted And it has both past, present and future. If it were connected to Castle and the original, causing her to destroy it and affect other books in multiple universes, it would immediately disprove the official and Dr Strange's claim that she was the destroyer. And it's not connected because it keeps coming, as the chapter in the art book indicates. She destroys all with her power, not related to the original because It's just a copy

If it were connected to Castle and the original, causing her to destroy it and affect other books in multiple universes, it would immediately disprove the official and Dr Strange's claim that she was the destroyer.
Pray tell how that would disprove her being the destroyer of all the Darkholds in the Multiverse when her action of destroying the Darkhold Castle could have been the cause of said destruction of Darkholds?

Pray tell how that would disprove her being the destroyer of all the Darkholds in the Multiverse when her action of destroying the Darkhold Castle could have been the cause of said destruction of Darkholds?
You will use your assumptions to say whether official and dr strange are wrong and you are right. As long as you do not reach a conclusion, you should use only the available information to make a judgment. Proof 1 in the evidence. What she did is the art book that states that she is the most powerful being in the universe. The second point is that dr strange clearly states that she destroys

Maybe this article states something useful, like maybe the Darkhold being the greatest power of evil according to the sorcerers
It is at Mount Wundagore that Wanda discovers a throne for The Scarlet Witch with massive demons protecting the location — the source of the Darkhold’s powers.

Darkhold Castle

"Eons ago, the first demon, Chthon, carved his dark magic into this tomb. These same spells were later transcribed into the Darkhold."
―Wong to Scarlet Witch

You will use your assumptions to say whether official and dr strange are wrong and you are right. As long as you do not reach a conclusion, you should use only the available information to make a judgment. Proof 1 in the evidence. What she did is the art book that states that she is the most powerful being in the universe. The second point is that dr strange clearly states that she destroys
And you have your narrow field of view using one statement from an Art Book, and only seeing one meaning to what Doctor Strange said

Maybe this article states something useful, like maybe the Darkhold being the greatest power of evil according to the sorcerers
Scarlet Witch with Darkhold > Dormammu
It is at Mount Wundagore that Wanda discovers a throne for The Scarlet Witch with massive demons protecting the location — the source of the Darkhold’s powers.

Darkhold Castle

"Eons ago, the first demon, Chthon, carved his dark magic into this tomb. These same spells were later transcribed into the Darkhold."
―Wong to Scarlet Witch
So the Darkhold has a weakness that destroying the throne with destroy it and its powers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back