• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pretty sure this is just a stomp for Wanda considering Bill doesn't have any resistances against her mind manipulation

I mean both require a hand movement and Bill doesn't really go for killing moves immediately and he usually just plays around with his targets first, even when he's mad. I mean if he really wanted to he could've just warped space to move Dipper and Mabel into his hands instead of physically chasing after them.

Typically it’s just by a wave of her hand so if it just goes down to a wave vs a snap id say a wave wins out most of the time.

Well then my bad, it'd be an incon. Would Wanda be able to affect Bill's mind though? I'm assuming she would be able to.

Welp then Bill just turns her into a gold statue or scratch his back or something. Most of her abilities revolve around mind manipulation and she can't affect Bill so the best she can do is straight up attack him which most likely wouldn't work given his regen. Then he just snaps his fingers and the fight is over.

She could but given that it really isn't a permanent solution due to his spatial and time manipulation along with his telekinesis as well, Bill would win eventually.

So far from what has been shown, Wanda's mind manip lasts for as long as she lets it, or until someone undoes it themselves. From what it sounds like, Bill has a 2-D mind, which in that case Wanda wouldn't be able to affect him at all, making this a stomp.

Yea this is pretty much a stomp since Wanda can't even affect Bill's mind and even if she somehow manages to beat his physical body, his regen is too high for her to beat.

Back