• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scaling MLP Characters and other details.

Well, 5D threads for MLP have been accepted.
I have no idea if they were accepted as "Possibly Low 1-C" or "Low 1-C", but what I do have an idea of is the scaling of the verse. Since the profiles of most of the characters will be remodeled (I'm making some myself, I'll publish them later) I decided to start making the changes and start from the beginning (bruh).

As you know, I have a blog explaining MLP Cosmology, so you can review it to better understand various concepts (I must mention that it has some details that I must edit), but in general we agree that:
StoryWorld = 2-A/4D since it contains infinite universes and its own fictional limbo, in addition to having its own laws of physics (like gravity) and its own concept of Magic, it has been seen on several occasions that it is three-dimensional and has its own flow of time, however, is purely fictitious.
Alternative Futures = 2-A/4D are a dream version of the real world of Equestria, not only do they contain every detail of the real universe, which is infinite, but they even contain dream versions of characters like Discord or the Mane Six, plus it branches into more dream realms and universes.
Infinite Hallway = Low 1-C/5D is a metaphor for choice that contains an infinite number of alternate worlds and futures brought about by the possibilities and choices a character makes in their life, similar to the Many Worlds Theory, each nanosecond of a character's life branches into many possibilities and choices that are the equivalent of worlds that never interact and are separated by doors in the Infinite Hallway.
Dreams = Low 1-C/5D are infinite in size, abstract ideas can coexist there and the Infinite Hallways are part of these, they are surreal and represent the infinity of the minds of ponies and other creatures, and also contain a dream version of the infinite multiverse. even the dream characters that appear there have their own minds, which means there are layers.
Dream Realm = Low 1-C/5D contains the collective unconscious and is a metaphysical place, it has always existed and is infinite in size encompassing the dreams and minds of the entire universe, it is necessary to affect the Dream Realm itself to destroy it, because it simply erasing all dreams will not do it.
Universe = Low 1-C/5D it is infinite in size, it contains galaxies, nebulae and stars, but it also contains the Dream Realm, since for every universe there is a dream realm, also contains other planes such as Chaosville and the Spiritual (Or wherever souls and spirits go).

The scaling is simple, the maximum peak are Cosmos, Discord/Accord, the Pony of Shadows and Eris (who unfortunately has no profile), their tier gets Low 1-C due to being the God Tiers, capable to destroy realities, change them or leave them empty and corrupt.

They are then followed by higher levels such as the Dazzlings, Daybreaker, Lord Tirek final form, Nightmare Moon, King Sombra, Queen Chrysalis empowered by love, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna and Storm King with the power of the Four Princesses, they receive buff of 2 -A to Low 1-C as well.

Then there are the lower tier top tiers like Princess Cadance, Tempest Shadow, Twilight Sparkle Alicorn, Starlight Glimmer, Starswirl the Bearded, other featured unicorns, base Queen Chrysalis, and a few other characters. Although they are weaker than the others, several of these characters can scale to characters like Celestia or Luna, their tier gets Low 1-C too.

Many will think that lower level characters stay in the same tier, but no, we can add an additional key, characters like Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy and the like are capable of reshaping entire universes when entering StoryWorld, which would give them a tier 3-A or possibly High 3-A. Also, the Bookworm was seen as a simple worm, however it is capable of eating and eliminating stories/realities contained in books. Some characters and spells are capable of erasing worlds in StoryWorld, a Stygian descendant was going to erase all information from all books in Equestria, which means erasing the realities of StoryWorld, this would scale from Low 2-C/2-A to Low 1-C, idk.
This change also improves several items in the franchise, such as Grogar Bewitching Bell, the Throne of Chysalis, the Plumderseeds, the Crystal Heart, the Elements of Harmony, the Rainbow Power, etc.

Now, I would like to focus on other statistics such as Speed and Range. Currently several characters have "Infinite Combat and Magic/Attack Speed", I would like to add Infinite Travel Speed, because characters like the Pony of Shadows from another reality that was going to invade every universe in the infinite multiverse (This together with Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon), that is, a feat of Infinite Travel Speed, so any character who scales to the Pony of Shadows also receives Infinite Travel Speed, also, the union of two spells, Accelero and Similar Duplexes can give Infinite Travel Speed, since Starlight can be at two points in space at the same time.
With Range, all characters still have "Interstellar" even though they are about to get Low 1-C.
So the characters range could reach Low 1-C.

Any opinion with the scaling or the speed/range?
Open for suggestions.

Also idk why we don't do this but Pinkie absorbed the bells stored magic (magic from Discord + Princess Celestia, Princess Luna)

The range and speed upgrades seem fine too. Characters like Discord are stated to affect "all reality", which would now be 5D including the Dreamscape. Infinite travel speed would be a given considering the Pony of Shadows' entire plan is to destroy an infinite number of realities

Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon should be stronger then Princess Celestia, Princess Luna given Nightmare Moon harmed Celestia to the point she had to use the elements of Harmony and Daybreaker said she's stronger then Celestia too
Eeh, I don't know about that. This is her sister we're talking about. Having your sister suddenly trying to murder you is going to be stressful for anyone, and stress and fear lower your magic.

Plus, Daybreaker was a nightmare of Starlight's. Yes, the comics show she's a genuine alter ego, but that doesn't mean her real-world personality is the same as that of a nightmare of another pony. Basically, the statement is seriously unreliable.

Eeh, I don't know about that. This is her sister we're talking about. Having your sister suddenly trying to murder you is going to be stressful for anyone, and stress and fear lower your magic.

Plus, Daybreaker was a nightmare of Starlight's. Yes, the comics show she's a genuine alter ego, but that doesn't mean her real-world personality is the same as that of a nightmare of another pony. Basically, the statement is seriously unreliable.
Yes, and being evil recurrently simply means not holding back rather than a power-up. 🙏

Last edited:
I personally have my disagreements, especially since I don't even buy Multi+ MLP, so I won't really comment much here.

However, I do have a few points I will contest.

I do, as I always have, stand firmly against the idea that individual dreams contain the Infinite Hallway. The Hallway is very explicitly demonstrated to be its own space that connects to the individual dreams, like a hallway. While ponies are seen simply walking from dream to dream or dream to hallway, as is most notable with Sweetie Belle, they still visibly exit the original dream.

On another note, the individual emotions within a person having their own consciousness does not imply layers in the Mindscape. The example given is Big Mac's emotions entering Twilight's head, which doesn't work as evidence as despite still being physically in Big Mac's head, they entered a completely SEPARATE mindscape, that being Twilight's. That Twilight was not some figment of the Mindscape. That was the real, living, breathing Twilight physically entering Big Mac's head.

Similarly, beings within dreams, like the Pony of Shadows, having their own consciousnesses does not prove this either, as once again those are separate beings that entered a person's dream. Even when they have their own Mindscape, they space exists separately from each other.

Last edited:
I personally have my disagreements, especially since I don't even buy Multi+ MLP, so I won't really comment much here.

I do, as I always have, stand firmly against the idea that individual dreams contain the Infinite Hallway. The Hallway is very explicitly demonstrated to be its own space that connects to the individual dreams, like a hallway. While ponies are seen simply walking from dream to dream or dream to hallway, as is most notable with Sweetie Belle, they still visibly exit the original dream.

On another note, the individual emotions within a person having their own consciousness does not imply layers in the Mindscape. The example given is Big Mac's emotions entering Twilight's head, which doesn't work as evidence as despite still being physically in Big Mac's head, they entered a completely SEPARATE mindscape, that being Twilight's. That Twilight was not some figment of the Mindscape. That was the real, living, breathing Twilight physically entering Big Mac's head.

Similarly, beings within dreams, like the Pony of Shadows, having their own consciousnesses does not prove this either, as once again those are separate beings that entered a person's dream. Even when they have their own Mindscape, they space exists separately from each other.
Yeah but this all goes out the window when you consider that characters like Discord are stated to affect "all reality." Reality would include the Dreamscapes, and the Infinite Hallways, so they just scale off that. I don't know why you're trying to argue that, since it was among the original reasons MLP got to 2-A to begin with.

This ins´t the thread for that, 2-A and possibly Low 1-C were approved ages ago, this thread is only for discussing the scaling

Well, 5D threads for MLP have been accepted.
I have no idea if they were accepted as "Possibly Low 1-C" or "Low 1-C", but what I do have an idea of is the scaling of the verse. Since the profiles of most of the characters will be remodeled (I'm making some myself, I'll publish them later) I decided to start making the changes and start from the beginning (bruh).
"Possibly Low 1-C" was the one approved

Yeah but this all goes out the window when you consider that characters like Discord are stated to affect "all reality." Reality would include the Dreamscapes, and the Infinite Hallways, so they just scale off that. I don't know why you're trying to argue that, since it was among the original reasons MLP got to 2-A to begin with.
Friendly reminder I literally never argued against the top tiers scaling to the dream world. Just the specific cosmology points
This ins´t the thread for that, 2-A and possibly Low 1-C were approved ages ago, this thread is only for discussing the scaling
My apologies for not living on this wiki. I was asked to give my opinion despite having literally not looked at the other thread, so I did so.

Friendly reminder I literally never argued against the top tiers scaling to the dream world. Just the specific cosmology points
What do other staff members here think about Robot972's arguments about slight cosmology adjustments?

What do other staff members here think about Robot972's arguments about slight cosmology adjustments?
No staff member, but what was shown doesn't line up with what was said at all. There is zero reason to assume the hallway exists beyond individual dreams and is instead interconnected with all dreams when A: The Hallway Luna showed Discord was specifically about him and his possible choices. B: Luna can fuse, link, and control mindscapes.

There's no evidence they actually went outside the original dream as opposed to something more sensible. Maybe she linked minds with Rarity and Sweetie Belle. Maybe she saw what was happening in the present (Because dreams work exactly like that btw) and manipulated Sweetie's dream.

There's a million different answers beyond "the hallway is interlinked with all dreams" and at no point is it demonstrated to be it's own unique space independent from the dream. And if there is evidence, then it wildly contradicts the original portrayal of the Hallway.

Okay. What do the rest of you think about that, including Robot972?

There is zero reason to assume the hallway exists beyond individual dreams and is instead interconnected with all dreams when A: The Hallway Luna showed Discord was specifically about him and his possible choices. B: Luna can fuse, link, and control mindscapes.
I never said one hallway was connected to every person's dreams. We quite literally see that's not the case given the difference between Discord's hallway and the combined Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo hallways

The original post states that "the Infinite Hallways are part of [individual dreams]" which is what I was arguing against.
There's no evidence they actually went outside the original dream as opposed to something more sensible.
Luna quite literally walked out of the dream. Sure, maybe it wasn't the best example since we never see the hallway itself, but I didn't want to use Applebloom's dream since Luna simply teleports herself and Applebloom out of the dream.

What Luna did to show off Rarity's memories was irrelevant to my point that the hallway does not exist within each individual dream. But even then, showing off Rarity's memories would require either entering a dream of hers or warping the original dream, the later not really aligning with what's shown given Luna shows off memories from earlier that day, which would have absolutely no relation to a dream of events possibly a decade prior
There's a million different answers beyond "the hallway is interlinked with all dreams" and at no point is it demonstrated to be it's own unique space independent from the dream. And if there is evidence, then it wildly contradicts the original portrayal of the Hallway.
The problem is that every time we see the hallway, the entire point is that it CONNECTS to other dreams.

Each individual door is its own dream, meaning it simply does not make sense for dreams to contain their own hallways with their own dreams that contain their own hallways with their own dreams that contain their own hallways with their own dreams ad infinitum.

Applebloom was brought into Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo's combined hallway in order to show off their dreams and Discord was brought into his own to show off his dreams. While yes, the hallway is transported to while in a dream (or in Discord's case his general mindscape), the implication always is that they exit the dream they were in.

Even in the case of the "Dream Realm" that we see Celestia enter, it's still one generalized hub that connects to every person's dreams. It exists outside of individual dreams

Last edited:
I never said one hallway was connected to every person's dreams. We quite literally see that's not the case given the difference between Discord's hallway and the combined Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo hallways
We are never shown this to be the case.
Luna quite literally walked out of the dream.
Correction, she walked out of the current location in the dream. Either that or she went to Rarities Dream. The fact she and Sweetie Bell could observe the present shows they were still in a dream. Why? Because dreams are a blending of past, present, and future.
My guy we talked about this on Discord, that is not the same hallway. The hallway shown to Discord specifically centers around parallel futures. The one shown here just leads to the dreams of other people.

Hallway of infinite Doors /=/ Hallway connecting to other dreams. They serve 2 different functions.

Not every hallway is the same hallway. Where on Earth are you getting this? I'm sorry, but it sounds like you're seeing 2 different hallways and assuming they're the exact same even though they explicitly function differently.

Your own scans have Luna explaining how the infinite hallway works and what it does.
There is not a single one of these scans that show the Hallway doing this. Not the one shown to Discord, which is the whole basis of the scaling to begin with.
Each individual door is its own dream, meaning it simply does not make sense for dreams to contain their own hallways with their own dreams that contain their own hallways with their own dreams that contain their own hallways with their own dreams ad infinitum.
In regards to the Infinite Hallway, no, for the umpteenth time. Those are not dreams, those are alternate realities centered around the possible actions of the dreamer.

Can you PLEASE stop putting words in my mouth.
Bro lmao this is not the thread for that, this thread it's about SCALING and other buffs.

We've talked about this too many times already. I would like to answa you but it's not the point, it's not the place and it's not the time.

Bro lmao this is not the thread for that, this thread it's about SCALING and other buffs.

We've talked about this too many times already. I would like to answa you but it's not the point, it's not the place and it's not the time.
Friendly reminder Ant literally asked for opinions on the points I brought up here and here

Friendly reminder Ant literally asked for opinions on the points I brought up here and here
Friendly reminder that the point of this thread is based on scaling the characters to the current tier and increasing Travel Speed to Infinite and that's why Ant was asking for opinions.
I don't see what is the point in bringing up for discussion something that had already been accepted literally twice, but if that's what you want...
I have no idea where you got the idea that the Infinite Hallway connects individual dreams, Luna herself specifically explains what the Infinite Hallway is for.
"Is a metaphor for choice".
"Each door represents another choice... and another future it would create".

At no point does it mention that the Hallway connects to individual dreams, because the Hallway is based on the other actions that a person could do, that is, each Hallway is linked to the personal mind of the dreamer.
On another note, the individual emotions within a person having their own consciousness does not imply layers in the Mindscape.
Yes, it does, because if something has a mind then it can dream, that's how things work in the verse.
The example given is Big Mac's emotions entering Twilight's head, which doesn't work as evidence as despite still being physically in Big Mac's head, they entered a completely SEPARATE mindscape, that being Twilight's. That Twilight was not some figment of the Mindscape. That was the real, living, breathing Twilight physically entering Big Mac's head.
The example is only intended to illustrate things, I should have clarified that, my bad.
The examples I showed weren't even about that, lol.
The point of showing the PoS in a dream was that dreams can host dream-versions of the infinite multiverse, there an interaction between two universes, and the dream-version PoS wants to invade all realities.

Last edited:
Back