• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SomebodyData

El SiD
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
Mickey Mouse Sayaka is in her magical girl form (Rebellion and 8-B), and this is Edo Zabuza .

Speed Equalized

Win via any method, except Sayaka becoming a witch herself of course.

Location: A Mix-Match between the Great Naruto Bridge and the Crossroad where Sayaka confronted Homura in Rebellion.

Sayaka: 7

Inconclusive:

Zabuza:

Ok, so apparently she has soul manipulation with Holger's Orchestra, which she could use if she summoned her witch form, to steal Zabuza's soul.

Or is that Sayaka not the one we are using?

It's a reference.

Ye I know, the original fight also mentioned this.

Ok, then I guess she summons Ocktavia, has Ocktavia summon Holger, and has Holger rip out Zabuza's soul.

Then voting Sayaka via summoning Oktavia and soul hax which is superior to what Zabuza's paycheck with regen can cover (even in the series Edo Tensei can be destroyed by removing their souls as seen in Sarutobi vs Orochimaru).

EDIT: Ninja'd by Laciel.

Oh, a rematch of my fight? I feel flattered ~ 😊ÔØñ´©Å. Lol jk. If this is anything like the original, Sayaka was in her Magical Girl form, a.k.a Pre-Rebellion, so she does not have access to Oktavia. However she may be able to take this with her new Sleep Manipulation and Life Absorbtion. Though, if this is Law of Cycles Sayaka, then yes she wins via Oktavia striiping Zabuza's soul.

"I feel flattered ~ 😊ÔØñ´©Å."

"Lol jk"

...;_;

This is Law Of Cycles Sayaka btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back