• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Say Something That Would Get You Crucified

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kratos has less hax and resistances than Canon Goku.

BlazBlue is either super haxed or haxless to the point Cyborg from DC could outhax the strongest characters.

Ichigo is threatened by Candice's 5 Gigajoules

He's fodder to Natsu
0531-007.png

Instead of celebrating the holidays y'all engage in baited breath threads like this? (Having the word "crucified" on a thread posted on Christmas Day is totally not suspect at all) Vs debaters truly have no life and are indeed just souless, unfun bots (we're truly deserving of our horrible reputation).

Anyway let's see if I can say some spicy stuff:

*Game Sonic does indeed solo the HST without breaking a sweat and there's simply no debate about it plus most peeps have to resort to some form of argument from incredulity or appeal to reality (the hypocrisy is real), hedges be mad!

*Yu-Gi-Oh! (Seto Kaiba) > pretty much every shonen rival. The guy legit started with nothing save for his younger brother and in the end become a multi-billionaire polymath that single handedly advanced human civilisation, he had the entire planet in palm of his hands and yet it wasn't enough for him, through sheer pettiness he went to the afterlife with no guarantee of returning (he essentially committed suicide leaving his brother behind) just to have a rematch with Atem in a card game. Also Blues Eyes White Dragon (BEWD) will eat Gary/Blue and his Pokémon team for breakfast (even though Red Eyes Black Dragon is the better designed legacy dragon).

*As much as I love the Jurassic park novels, the franchise would nowhere be as successful had the movies followed the books exactly; the gore, the cynicism, the bleakness, etc would be appealing to some but overall it would've been a cult classic rather than a global icon, that said a couple of moments in the novels (such as the T-Rex boat chase and the adult Dilophosaurus had zero reason not to be adapted to the big screen). Also any large Herbivore dino would literally curbstomp any carnivorous theropod stupid enough fight them head on (Spino, Rexy, Giga, etc would legit be dead meat), Tricerotops and the Sauropods were especially underpowered in JP but the hadrosaurs got the roughest deal in terms of being treated as defenceless yet "friendly" predator fodder (because going up to a wild animal and trying to pull a Hiccup from HTTYD is definitely not going to end up with you getting maimed or killed lol!).

*Speaking of HTTYD, the Screaming Death is the most powerful dragon in the franchise imo (it legit was sinking islands just to find it's mommy) honestly the Red Death and Bewilderbeast are kinda underwhelming compared to it, also as much as I love Toothless that Nightfury is asspull incarnate; hidden wingflaps?, secret "alpha" mode?, can harness thunderstorms?, etc.

*Anyone who truly believes R>F transcendence makes you automatically 1-A should commit the "touching of the grass" and never return to the Vs community, period.

Last edited:
I miss the actual unrepentant asshole rivals to the protagonist who were closer to antagonists than actual rivals. Kaiba's pettiness and obsession with being the best would make even early Vegeta cringe.
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy characters with a mutual respect and camaraderie for each other while still having a clear rivalry (E.g Yuno from BC was actually a breath fresh air compared to previous shonen rivals).

That said, I do miss rivals that are a straight up assholes while sticking to their core values and have the credentials to back it up (Seto only started to give respect to Joey after he pretty much died in a shadow game, knowing full well Joey's younger sister was watching even tho Seto himself knows what it means to be an older brother lol!).

This site absolutely sucks, but not for the common consensus reasons people believe. A majority of the criticisms are actually dealt with if people bothered to look further. That’s if they even get past “VSBW is inaccurate” with no further explanation, and just regurgitating other people’s opinions. The only people who know why this place is truly awful are the people who actually use it.

Things that are widely common in the space outside of VSBW aren’t here because of the mods. The HST is the biggest example of this. Whether this is good or bad, is up to you.
(Make Goku ******* 2-C already. Kaguya > Momo & Kinishiki was absolutely abhorrent.)

Video games are stronger than you think. More game developers are powerscalers than you think. The issue is that these mediums are GAMES first, meant for enjoyment, before being another addition to this wiki.

I don’t understand SCP. Is it fan-fiction? Is it official? I’m never getting into it, nor do I want to.

This site absolutely sucks, but not for the common consensus reasons people believe. A majority of the criticisms are actually dealt with if people bothered to look further. That’s if they even get past “VSBW is inaccurate” with no further explanation, and just regurgitating other people’s opinions. The only people who know why this place is truly awful are the people who actually use it.

Things that are widely common in the space outside of VSBW aren’t here because of the mods. The HST is the biggest example of this. Whether this is good or bad, is up to you.
(Make Goku ******* 2-C already. Kaguya > Momo & Kinishiki was absolutely abhorrent.)

Video games are stronger than you think. More game developers are powerscalers than you think. The issue is that these mediums are GAMES first, meant for enjoyment, before being another addition to this wiki.

I don’t understand SCP. Is it fan-fiction? Is it official? I’m never getting into it, nor do I want to.
You def getting crucified for this lol.

I agree and etc but wtf is HST. Like, I understood the context, but whats the literal

I agree and etc but wtf is HST. Like, I understood the context, but whats the literal
Holy Shonen Trinity, the Big 3, Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece
🤦‍♂️

I don't even...
FYl199m-WAAEkzk-L.jpg
You need some holy water my dude.
I’ll survive. I have one final CRT in me before I go.
I'm looking forward to it and regardless of the outcome of your (I assume to be a "hail Mary") CRT your quality of life is guaranteed to increase once you go.
Cause, they holy
Yes nothing speaks "holy" than worlds where murderous pirates, soul eating monsters and killer aliens all roam free...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back