• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Say Something That Would Get You Crucified

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Title.

Say something versus battle related that would get you crucified on basically any social media app.

Jokes are welcomed, but lets not try and be hostile here.

Hunter X Hunter should absolutely escalate to normal shounen levels of power.

We've seen enough strategic fights, we've seen enough of how by outsmarting your opponents you can edge out a win, we've seen enough walls of text explaining how a convoluted ability works.

Give us mountain busting attacks and simpler but unique abilities with no bullshit "I can only do it on tuesday's while jerking off" stand type garbage.

I wanna see actual fights with good story, not walls of text and anti-feats

Bring back what made early HxH so good while escalating the established systems to country and even world affecting battles

Rant over

Gold Experience Requiem is weak. Not only does it lack Infinite Speed (It is explicitly not faster than King Crimson, as it was going to disembowel Giorno in Epitaph's future), but it is not even the strongest Stand.

Jojo's bizarre adventure often conflates to the course of destiny and causality with Gravity, which also encompasses time. Gold Experience Requiem's ability is founded upon Gravity.

The Infinite Rotation >>>> Gold Experience Requiem.

Love Train manipulates the course of gravity to redirect all misfortunes into separate realities (Functioning as a superior version of GER essentially), and the Infinite Rotation is a phenomenon which can transcend gravity and pierce love train. If Johnny shot Giorno with an Infinite Rotation, he would be incapable of stopping it, and would suffer its affects.

The power of Gold Experience Requiem is grossly exaggerated. I doubt it could even prevent Made in Heaven's Gravity from accelerating the Universe into the singularity.

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, most probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by the member of this group.

Gold Experience Requiem is weak. Not only does it lack Infinite Speed (It is explicitly not faster than King Crimson, as it was going to disembowel Giorno in Epitaph's future), but it is not even the strongest Stand.

Jojo's bizarre adventure often conflates to the course of destiny and causality with Gravity, which also encompasses time. Gold Experience Requiem's ability is founded upon Gravity.

Love Train manipulates the course of gravity to redirect all misfortunes into separate realities (Functioning as a superior version of GER essentially), and the Infinite Rotation is a phenomenon which can transcend gravity and pierce love train. If Johnny shot Giorno with an Infinite Rotation, he would be incapable of stopping it, and would suffer its affects.

The power of Gold Experience Requiem is grossly exaggerated. I doubt it could even prevent Made in Heaven's Gravity from accelerating the Universe into the singularity.
what reading 0 JoJo chapters does to a ************

star platinum prime dicks on all of those points

He implies Time Stop >>>>>> Every other stand ability (This was after he had completed Steel Ball Run)
He says a lot of shit, jacking off Plat in an interview with Shoko of all people isn't the most reliable source.
Not to say he doesn't jack off Plat elsewhere but in cases where it's with other Stands, it's usually GER getting jacked off, or Made in Heaven that one time
You probably shouldn't have listened to Op so literally because you legitimately did post shit that would get you crucified.

Mario is not universal, (is galaxy level with young master luma at best), and is heavily overestimated in Vs. only has two valid universal feats he’d scale to, one is questionable crossover scaling and the other is noncanon.
would you like to elaborate on that, ive seen many more than 2 for him

ive seen a calc for the eruption that sent ultimate kars to space that got it to petatons, stroheim tanked getting hit by the lava spout with no further damage, 6-A jojos
th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back