• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Say Something That Would Get You Crucified

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats some thug ass right there, yeah that'll work.
thug-shaker-thug-hunter.gif

This entire thread has been Pandora's Box. Why did OP decide to open it.

Anyways for my bit
I want the entirety of the Mario profiles to be so thoroughly erased from the site that no resources that could be used to recreate the pages back to their current state would be left, so people are forced to remake them from the ground up to the point where there is even a fraction of what is expected of modern pages quality exists on the pages that are not named, literally just Bowser or fodder to my knowledge.
Because holy ******* shit, are these pages bad. To make an example, did you know Mario does not have sealing neg anywhere on his profile, even from Mario 64? The most explicit sealing neg in gaming. But this is the tip of the iceberg on the stuff that one would have to deal with when dealing with anything that isn't stats since most everyone is focused on stats and nothing else regarding the profiles.
This has gotten so bad that I have chosen to barely if ever, interact with Mario threads anymore because it reminds me of how bad the profiles are, which drives me up a wall.

Hunter x Hunter is severely overpowered for what it's writing is usually trying to convey - a god damn .9mm can get through a Hunter's Ko, which blocks piercing damage btw. Also, Massively Hypersonic+ is ridiculous for a verse that says it's most powerful human peaked at >Mach 1.

Hunter x Hunter is severely overpowered for what it's writing is usually trying to convey - a god damn .9mm can get through a Hunter's Ko, which blocks piercing damage btw. Also, Massively Hypersonic+ is ridiculous for a verse that says it's most powerful human peaked at >Mach 1.
That's because Togashi just writes a random feat and thinks nothing of how it can be scaled that ends up getting 8-B and then goes back to writing street tier shit without an afterthought.

Verse is just Massively Hypersonic Btw, the speed is one of the most consistent things in HxH weirdly enough

Also Mach<1 Netero is contradicted by so much shit that it's actually laughable that Togashi even thought of that as impressive when writing it

That's because Togashi just writes a random feat and thinks nothing of how it can be scaled that ends up getting 8-B and then goes back to writing street tier shit without an afterthought.
That's what I'm saying, he thinks he's writing 9-C and subsonic characters, it's insanity.
"Oh yeah, let me make this character who survived a crater-making punch get hurt by a bullet".
It's almost as bad as Goku being scratch by a semiautomatic gun in Super.
Verse is just Massively Hypersonic Btw, the speed is one of the most consistent things in HxH weirdly enough
I know, it's just, you start saying "massively hypersonic" and you kinda just want to add "plus". Like, we know there's a previous tier but--
Also Mach<1 Netero is contradicted by so much shit that it's actually laughable that Togashi even thought of that as impressive when writing it
Yep. He also tries to bring consistency by saying the chimera ant ain't faster than sound, it's dumb.

Only a few people, mostly those from the Spanish fandom, know who Tablos(Original Super Saiyan 5 Creator) is (I think) but Tablos Power Scaling make more sense that Dragon ball Heroes and Xenoverse, even súper

That's what I'm saying, he thinks he's writing 9-C and subsonic characters, it's insanity.
"Oh yeah, let me make this character who survived a crater-making punch get hurt by a bullet".
It's almost as bad as Goku being scratch by a semiautomatic gun in Super.

I know, it's just, you start saying "massively hypersonic" and you kinda just want to add "plus". Like, we know there's a previous tier but--

Yep. He also tries to bring consistency by saying the chimera ant ain't faster than sound, it's dumb.
I really wish he would just go full Jujutsu Kaisen and accept his Urban tier characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back