• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Say Something That Would Get You Crucified

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bigger one

Naruto from 2021 and above is less scrutinized than Bleach and One Piece

They just call everything scrutiny cause 80% of the scalers can't argue
Nah, Naruto is absolutely more scruntinized than both One Piece and Bleach (imo.)

It's just compounded by the fact that the majority of Naruto fans on this wiki can't debate for shit.

When @theultimate5105 is one of your verse's best debaters you know you have a problem 🗿.

It's just compounded by the fact that the majority of Naruto fans on this wiki can't debate for shit.

When Ultimate is one of your verse's best debaters you know you have a problem 🗿.
Case in point. Never seen anyone target the actual people behind the argument’s abilities more than Shonen Holy Trinity fans, how do you think this gets you anywhere

Case in point. Never seen anyone target the actual people behind the argument’s abilities more than Shonen Holy Trinity fans, how do you think this gets you anywhere
I'm just stating the facts, i don't care if it gets me or the verses i support anywhere, i'm telling it how it is.

If you don't like it, tough shit.

Nah Dragon Ball is #4 but comfortably better than the top 3
fair
Nah, Naruto is absolutely more scruntinized than both One Piece and Bleach (imo.)
nah they just call everything scrutiny

"They divided 2340 by 0.1 and got 23400000, when in all actuality it's supposed to be 23400, so downgrade the calc"
"Scrutiny"
They call a strength multiplier not being a speed multiplier scrutiny. Oh brother.

A Bleach CRT could create entire new pages and standards made.
Naruto ain't got shit

When @theultimate5105 is one of your verse's best debaters you know you have a problem 🗿.
this is so sad

nah they just call everything scrutiny

"They divided 2340 by 0.1 and got 23400000, when in all actuality it's supposed to be 23400, so downgrade the calc"
"Scrutiny"
They call a strength multiplier not being a speed multiplier scrutiny. Oh brother.

A Bleach CRT could create entire new pages and standards made.
Naruto ain't got shit
They're heavily scrutinized, if they misuse the term in certain situations then that's wrong, but i don't believe you can argue against the fact Naruto is heavily scrutinized, i just believe it's scrutinized more compared to Bleach and One Piece currently. That's all.

Yeah Bleach at its peak was quite possibly the most scrutinized verse on this wiki, but it's currently a lot better now than it was a couple years ago. I especially know this since I've been actively apart of the community since 2021, and have been lurking in the community since 2019. I have intimate knowledge on much better it's today than a couple years ago for Bleach, the same is true for One Piece and Naruto as well.

this is so sad
Real.

They're heavily scrutinized, if they misuse the term in certain situations then that's wrong, but i don't believe you can argue against the fact Naruto is heavily scrutinized, i just believe it's scrutinized more compared to Bleach and One Piece currently. That's all.

Yeah Bleach at its peak was quite possibly the most scrutinized verse on this wiki, but it's currently a lot better now than it was a couple years ago. I especially know this since I've been actively apart of the community since 2021, and have been lurking in the community since 2019. I have intimate knowledge on much better it's today than a couple years ago for Bleach, the same is true for One Piece and Naruto as well.
Bleach is the worst as of right now I will proudly admit that

Coven/Hotel >> Mid-sylum.

Calculations like this suck, but I'm going to abuse the **** out of them in the future.

Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home is the most overrated movie of all time.

Also, Last Jedi wasn't bad, especially if you watch more SW content than the films (like TCW, where Hyperspace ramming originated from). That's not to say it doesn't have lots of problems.

Last edited:
i wish we scrutinized pokemon more tbh, i dont even mean in terms of downgrades or upgrades (that too tho), but that shit is ******* wild and probably the most ****** verse on the wiki in terms of profiles and indexing
Doesn’t help when collecting scans for it involves reading hundreds of manga chapters, watching thousands of anime episodes and dozens of movies and Playing dozens of games

i wish we scrutinized pokemon more tbh, i dont even mean in terms of downgrades or upgrades (that too tho), but that shit is ******* wild and probably the most ****** verse on the wiki in terms of profiles and indexing
yup

Hasn't that been done already.

It's been ****** up even more than it used to be 🎅

Saint Seiya has Tier 1 feats

and possibly even as high as Low 1-A

feats w/ maybe even straight up 1-A feats w/ R>F transcendence over the Low 1-A realm

with a probable high 1-A statement

With plot based NEP
In addition to this, Saint Seiya verse has infinite speed feats and possibly immeasurable speeds feats.

Infinite speed feats wise they should be one of the fastest infinite speed verses

And the the calculations on the currently used speed blog is using entirely wrong distances and using a massive lowball.

Hopefully it's better than what I've heard about (haven't seen it personally) the Ben 10 revival.
It's infinitely better than the Ben 10 revival.

In fact, I'd go as far and say the Johnny Test revival is genuinely one of the most faithful, well-done revivals I've watched.

Doesn’t help when collecting scans for it involves reading hundreds of manga chapters, watching thousands of anime episodes and dozens of movies and Playing dozens of games
If it takes a year or two it takes a year or two, better it take forever than it be rushed out and half assed.

The fact we assume verses that never even bring up the concept of souls, much less imply them to exist, would have souls within them is absurd and should be removed. That shouldn't be a natural assumption we make because we're speaking about distinctively non-physical objects which can't be objectively proven to exist even in our irl world. Much less a fictional one, we're making unneeded assumptions just because we can.

That's idiotic and shouldn't be a thing. If your verse doesn't have any statements or even implications that souls exist within it, then characters from that verse should be assumed immune to conventional soul manipulation, similar to what we assume with Inorganic Physiology (Type 2).

Last edited:
The fact we assume verses that never even bring up the concept of souls, much less imply them to exist, would have souls within them is absurd and should be removed. That shouldn't be a natural assumption we make because we're speaking about distinctively non-physical objects which can't be objectively proven to exist in our irl world. We're making unneeded assumptions just because we can.

That's idiotic and shouldn't be a thing. If you verse doesn't have statements or implications that souls exist within it, they should be assumed immune to conventional soul manipulation, similar to that of Inorganic Physiology (Type 2).
Agree FRA 🚂💨 (where's the CRT?)

The fact we assume verses that never even bring up the concept of souls, much less imply them to exist, would have souls within them is absurd and should be removed. That shouldn't be a natural assumption we make because we're speaking about distinctively non-physical objects which can't be objectively proven to exist even in our irl world. Much less a fictional one, we're making unneeded assumptions just because we can.

That's idiotic and shouldn't be a thing. If you verse doesn't have statements or implications that souls exist within it, they should be assumed immune to conventional soul manipulation, similar to that of Inorganic Physiology (Type 2).
Holy W.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back