• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World: Chapter 2

"Name... I don't really have one, besides hers. Calling us both Serena would get confusing though."

"Do you have any suggestions?"

Astraea thinks for a moment, looking the woman over and trying to think of a name that might work.

"How about Echidna or Scylla maybe?"

"Its also the name of a mythical creature in Greek Mythology." Astraea explains to Dy1

"Anyway Scylla, are you able to just, stay out as long as you want now, or do you have a time limit or something?"

"I'm able to stay out until she wakes up, the same is the case for her. I don't particularly feel like leaving anytime soon, so expect me to be around for a bit."

Scylla responded, placing her hands behind her head and then stretching a bit again.

"Sounds good to me, it'd be nice to get to know you some while we have the chance I suppose. Are you aware of the things she learned while you were asleep, or do you need introductions, explanations of our mission, and a tour of the ship?"

"Our memories are shared, I remember the things she does, mostly. I don't remember the emotions associated with them though."

"Interesting, very interesting. I guess you'll be able to have your own emotional responses to things then. Mayhaps you should introduce yourself to some of the others, make it less of a surprise when they see you later on."

Astraea puts on her coat again and grabs her scarf

"Oh Eldur, could your repair this for me when you get a chance?" She says, summoning the Knight of Thunder

"I'll be back for it in a bit, thanks!" She says, heading off out of the training room with Scylla before waiting for a response

Noma reaises her head from the forge and looks towards the source of the sound, seeing it come from a demonic woman of all things.
"... hello ? Who exactly are you ?"
She asks, confused about the new arrival.

Last edited:
"... Considering how Serena is a christian nun and you are clearly of demonic origins, you two peacefully exiting in the same body seems extremelly unlikely at best."
"So, how can we be sure that you aren't possessing her ?"

Noma points out, as she summons a pair of swords to her sides, just in case.

"Well, as the others saw, Serena wanted to bring me out. She wanted to find out what I was."

Scylla stated.

"She will wake up when a situation calls for it, that's how the two of us seem to work now. I'm part of her just as much as the one you saw is."

"I can confirm this, I was there when she awakened, and Serena was the one who asked to be pushed till that point."

"... I see, how odd."
Noma responds as she dematerializes her weapons.

"Anyways, so Scylla, would you like us to build you anything ?"

"I was wondering if you could modify my shield... and I would ask for myself to be modified but I am a bit weird at the moment... given I am stretchy and gooey rather than metallic."

"Just a bit more durable. Maybe if you can, the ability to damage those who damage the shield... I dunno how though" Dy1 says with a cute smile.

"Oooo! That sounds neat, thank you!" He says, stretching his arms to hug both Noma and Seraph, as a bit of gratitude. He smiled brightly.

Back