• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World: Chapter 2

[This'll come back tomorrow, something came up and i can't continue today. Also, if your characters are doing something, have them finish it today since i plan to have small time skips between chapters]

The reality marble started to get unstable after being up for so long and being used to heavily, its barrage gets even more intense, firing hundred of shots at Dy1, Serena, and even the mech as it was no longer avoiding it, in an effort to get rid of the ice.

When is enough for this woman? Astraea wonders, seeing that Serena is still going, and that it hadn't been enough thus far

The knight's four shields line up behind it, blocking a fair few of the new shots from Dy1, although some others had still gotten through before the shields moved, hitting the armor again.

As Serena's blade blocked the sword, a second blade appeared in the mech's other hand.

"Precedence light- lower blade- higher."

And the second blade is swung down vertically towards the nun.

While far from physically tired, I notice that I'm becoming somewhat dazed, mentally at least, not due to some physical trauma. Looking around, I find myself back in the hallway with the many doors, find that it has some dorms as well, which I use to take a nap that lasts a lot longer than intended...

Shaun pops back into the training room, drinking more expresso.
“It took three hours and plenty of casualties but I found the coffee machine.”
He chugs it down in one gulp and goes to train his powers in some corner.

The box is much bigger on the inside than one might think. There are... snuff movies, the entire Fresh Prince of Bel Air series, some horror movies, a few **** stashes, some weird series called "Everybody Wants To Rule The World"... and finally, the entire Shrek series.

"A classic of existence must be preserved even in one's mind." Nade puts on the first shrek movie and watches it while eating popcorn

Karlos stumbles into the living room, seeing the first shrek movie being played.

"...What in the actual fresh **** are you watching?"

Karlos looks at the popcorn and over to the movie, plopping down and taking a handful of popcorn.

"Neat."

Shaun, his senses heightened, rushes towards the living room as if possessed (after grabbing some more expresso.)
“I knew something was happening here, shrek one? Good choice.” He sits near the screen, not blocking it though, and begins watching, chuckling at many of the jokes.

The cooking seems to be going abnormally well, as with S’s support I don’t end up missing any steps or messing up the food when I lose focus.
However, as the sauce is boiling and S is measuring out a quarter teaspoon of salt, a weird smell starts coming from the pot. S and I both quickly move to check it at the same time. Our hands collide, bumping the pot and slightly denting the stove. A gelatinous substance [napalm] splatters out of the pot, and S drops the salt, but as it’s falling, I notice that rather than salt there’s some sort of yellow-ish liquid [nitroglycerin] in it.
Still in the spoon, the liquid lands on the dent in the stove, and with a jolt a shockwave starts passing through it. Before it finishes detonating,I’ve already moved my arms into a braced position, crossed in front of my face. A small hole is blown in the stove, and the gel falls through, ignited, and a moment later there’s a large explosion as the stove’s gas detonates, blowing me back and covering me in the ignited gel, which burns through most of the flesh of my arms, and burns away a portion of the skin and flesh of my face, neck, and chest.

Screaming in the kitchen intensifies.

S moves to do some supernatural amputecture to hell Eight. He'll clean the kitchen later.

As S reaches to help me, my arms and face quickly grow back to normal.
“That hurt…” then I look down, and quickly move the burnt scraps of my shirt to cover my chest.
“Um… I’m gonna get new clothes.” I mutter, my face probably red as a tomato as I rush out.

"Okkaayyyyy. Cool. This is fine."

This has been the third time the kitchen has needed fixing just this day.

Colis steps out of the lab, having started experimenting on a possible mesh of his and Dy1's DNA.

"... I look away for... 5 minutes, I believe, and you..."

Colis looks at the scene again a few times over.

"... What happened here?"

Last edited:
With the sheer magnitude of things being thrown at Serena, including projectiles, the sword which now was going straight through her weapon, and more, something happens.

A wave of what can only be described as pure black exits her body, all of the Shine constructs vanishing, the blackness forming a defensive aura and blasting away much of the attacks aimed at her.

The darkness prevents them from seeing what exactly is in the center for now, but something feels like it has changed.

The sudden appearance of the blackness pushes away the blades and projectiles, and for a brief moment, they don't attack.

The reality marble crumbles, the giant skeleton falling apart, and the fires being blown out. From the armor comes Astraea's voice.

"That's definitely a notably change, I guess this is enough for now." As she says this, the mech starts disappearing, as her thunder blades are removed from her belt.

Dy1's shots are completely engulfed by the darkness, as he drops to the floor a bit, looking tired. Man, that was a long fight, he could possibly get stronger from this! Always a plus in everything. He takes out an Energy Tank and drinks it up, restoring him to full state

"That was pretty good! I must say! You two did very well, and I was amazed at your techniques" He says, with a smile on his face.

"So that's what it was huh? How do you feel now miss holy woman?" Astraea asks, looking over Serena's new form

The woman stretches a bit, and then looks at the people staring at her.

"That was a good nap."

She'd say, before looking at Astraea.

"I think you must've mistaken me for someone else, I'm not exactly like the person that stood here before."

She said, giving a strange smile.

"Well, you sort of appeared and took her place, so its natural to assume." Astraea says shrugging

"You mentioned a nap, so are you two consciousnesses in the same body or something?"

"That's not what we originally were, but now that seems to be true."

The woman said, placing her hand on her chin.

"You two are very impressive, managing to force me out like that. Well done."

She said, grinning widely.

"Glad to hear I've managed to impress you, first impressions are good." Astraea says jokingly, with a slight smile.

"So, now that Serena is presumably sleep in your place as you now share a body, what is your name?"

Back