• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World: Chapter 2

"I can create a metal capable of reflect attacks if this could help", Eldur exclaimed, approaching the others after finishing to repair the knight.

And so, although the new Stereo Sphere had been shattered, the ship had taken a immense amount of damage. And so, a week had passed... [whatever materials and upgrades you guys were working on is already done]

And so, another day on the ship begins. However, DJ's voice loudly blasts through the ship.

"Hi, hello. This is important, please meet me in the living room. S will be here too."

Seraph wakes up from his nap, opening one eye and sighing. His hair is back to its nice blue coloration, and he's currently wearing a comfy-looking nightgown. "yawn... Finally. I've been waiting for like... two forevers..." he sleepily mutters as he gets up. Too lazy to walk, he simply portals his way over.

Colis pops out of his lab. Results on hybridization of Dy1 and human cells... Not likely to be applicable to combat, their consciousness doesn't seem tied to any physical attributes, so they can't remove that to make another shell for Colis to inhabit without just making it inoperable entirely. Still, it proved to be interesting, and perhaps some of it's elasticity will be useful.

The sudden loud noise causes me to wake slightly, I would've done the whole "five more minutes" routine if it wasn't specified to be important, Initially, I fall out of the bed, taking the entire mattress and covers with me. Eventually, I manage to get up and go to the living room, feeling much more refreshed, yet still tired.

I notice Seraph and Colis are already here, so I half-jokingly ask the former how long I was out.

"Hm, can't really speak on that without being a massive hypocrite, really."

I do some other general greetings to those who enter the room.

S gets onto greeting everyone. He looks at Austin concerned.

"Umm... you've been out for a week."

DJ clears his throat and speaks.

"Alright. Hello everyone, been a long week, yes?"

"Indeed... Every time I look out the window, I don't find anything new, just a reminder of why I have to go find things to do other than that. Perhaps I should next explore better methods of locating stereo spheres, even if it's outside my expertise..."

Last edited:
"... evidently not."

I respond, chuckling. I guess that's what I get for averaging 5 hours of sleep a night for the last year or so.

"That explains the mattress pattern on the front of my entire body, I guess."

“Dunno man, I’ve just been asleep for most of the time. And watching movies...”

Karlos takes a swig of his beer.

"Good to see you are all in high spirits. Well, we have 2 good news and one bad news. Let's start with the bad news, since that answers Noma's question."

DJ presses a buttom, a weird image shows up. Several points are presenced in a bubble. Every 10 or so seconds, one of the points vanish.

"Each point is a universe. They've been corrupting far faster than what i could have ever imagined. It's been much harder to find places to hunt for Stereo Spheres."

“Huh, so we’ll have to hurry faster each universe we go into or something.”

Karlos takes another swig of his beer.

I walk into the room holding a bowl of slightly burnt honey glazed popcorn. [Colis and possibly some others should be able to tell that the honey is filled with Grayanotoxins.]
That seems really bad. Hopefully the good news is really good.

"... I suppose diverting our efforts to engine upgrades will be a necessity going forward, then?"

Seeing all these universes get swallowed is troubling to say the least. It makes one wonder how many there are in total... But such a question might have an answer none are prepared to hear, so Colis keeps silent for now.

Seeing Eight walk in with popcorn, he overclocks his antibody production again, and consumes a good chunk of it.

"That's quite bad yes. And, excuse me if this is a stupid question, but is there any specific reason why we can't search in corrupted universes?"

Scylla eats some of the popcorn and is completely unaffected by the poison.

"Tastes weird."

"And what do we do then, if they disappear that fast is there even anything we can do?"

¨DC had infinite universe, the Anti monitor destroyed almost all and only left 5 initially, I don't see that this is different ¨ Nade said to his partner's comment

S takes a few bites of the popcorn. He excuses himself for a minute.

"Well, a already corrupted universe would have lost it's Stereo Sphere. The corruption eventually destroys that universe's essence. Besides, you are resistant to the fog, but not immune... now, for the ladies's question?"

DJ starts zooming out, as more points appear. He keeps zooming out. Keeps zooming out.

"...yeah, you get the idea. Our time runs out whenever None returns to full power. No matter how many universes are corrupted by the Offsprings of None, there will always be more. Now, that's still a problem, seeing as our ship's analtical capabilities can only work so fast, and the more time we waste doing that... well, the more time we waste. Engine upgrades, like Colis said, would be welcome."

DJ presses another buttom, shutting the current projection down and opening another one, this time of a distopian, cyberpunk looking world. There's flashy buildings and colorful streets.

"That was the bad news. For the good news, we found our second place of choice!"

"Socrates, that has Grayanoto-..."

It was too late for him, by the time Colis spoke up.

"Well, at least we can make progress. Maybe some of us will have their mechanical abilities increased, on top of that?"

Back