• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World: Chapter 2

Rubi arrives back in the ship, partially to gather supplies and hears all of the commotion.

She'd spent more than 2 months crafting items and now stood alongside everyone else.

"The catch is that... there is no catch. This is a genuinely functional society, just extremely futuristic. There's even a chance we may be able to upgrade ourselves there. But..."

There's always a but.

"We don't actually know where the Stereo Sphere is. Even if we went down to scan, we couldn't pin point it's exact location. Almost like something is concealing it... what we do know is that it is within this city."

"So, we'll have to properly converse and investigate... Simple enough. Well, time is of the essence, so let's make our landing as soon as possible."

“Well, there’s a chance that the stereo sphere might be powering the city. Looking for generators is a viable option.”

"That's a fair point. Either way, we have to get down there and check around manually, that doesn't sound too bad to me."

Looking at the hologram Eldur narrowed his eyes.

"Maybe ... maybe I know where the Stereo Sphere could be"

Last edited:
“So we could potentially split into two groups. While one looks around for the stereo sphere with stealth, the other could upgrade our stuff and distract the populace.”

“But would we really want a whole world after us? If this stereo sphere is the source of their power, taking it out would mean no power for them. Imagine how pissed they would be.”

"Hello uh..."

Rubi hesitated... She forgot Seraphs name, actually, she was unsure if she had ever properly heard his name before.

"I'm Rubi, nice to meet you." She says with a smile and an outstretched hand.
Seraph doesn't seem very nonplussed that she forgot his name. "Seraph! Nice to meetcha."

"If the stereo sphere is the source of their power, they'll be mad when it's taken, regardless of if we try to befriend them all or something."

@ZephyrosOmega

Rubi nods. "...Mhh..Seraph, got it!" She says before jotting down Seraph's name.

@Memes
Rubi looks over to Karlos with her new adult figure , which the other chosen had scarcely seen before she left, now on full display.

"I must admit that I'm quite excited to learn of the happenings and technologies of this world. Maybe we'll have the materials to build another ship?"

Rubi says excitedly.

“I doubt it’s actually a direct source of power for the whole world. I mean, even for just a city, wouldn’t only having one power source probably be bad? It would be too easy to shut down major parts of the city.”

"Regardless of what we do, I hope we can all agree that rushing in without a course of action, like last time, is not what should be done."

"Regardless of what we do, I hope we can all agree that rushing in without a course of action, like last time, is not what should be done."
"Yes, that would be a good idea."
Noma responds, as she then gives a side glare towards Eldur.
She doesn't seem to be interested by the sudden age shift of the woman, as she's seen weirder stuff happen because of a Stereo Sphere boost.

"I'm pretty good at investigation, at least I'd like to think that. Either way, our first plan should be to try and either locate the sphere, or figure out why we can't scan for the sphere."

"I might be able to direct the action a bit better than most of us, thanks to a very sharp sense of timing on my part, unless someone else is obviously better."

DJ claps twice.

"Good to see that everyone is already planning. Personally, i'd say it would be a good idea to first stabilize ourselves in the city, then start the search. The tech they have is all sorts of amazing, so we definetly don't want to get on their bad side, at least, not quickly."

"I wouldn't mind if we stabilized ourselves in the city first, it seems like an interesting enough place. And it would be better if we took time to search first before doing things that could get them to be hostile to us." Astraea says, thinking the options over

"That would be the best option, though there the possibility the locals will not be friendly towards us to begin with. Either way, we should probably come up with a cover up story in case we need to explain where we come from."

Back