• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World: Chapter 2

I chuckle slightly.

"Well, I've had my adventures too ... when you're a disowned god you have to know how to occupy your time "

@Hl3_or_bust

"Well, there's also the necromancers themselves. The ship can't detect the exact position of the sphere, but it's around the area those necros reside in."

"Don't talk down to me like you're my boss or something! I may be new to magic, but that doesn't mean I'm weak or stupid!"

A white circle appears in front of seraph, and when he punches it, a beam of holy energy launches out at him. It's a straight attack, very easy to predict and intercept... Definitely has more power behind it, though.

Alexander doesn't try to dodge, he simply creates a psychic barrier with his boosted power to absorb the attack.

"Hm, debatable, but honestly. No matter how smart or strong you are, without experience it's worthless."

"I wish I knew too ... one day I was helping build Babylon and the next day my father banishes me to Earth and with an infinitesimal fraction of my power without any explanations," I reply with a sigh.

Dy1 would sniff up a bit... actually having a sense of smell strangely. He notices a nice sweet smell... that of chocolate. So he follows it, really hungry for chocolate, he basically almost flies headfirst onto the training room's door. But decides to stop himself and opens the door normally. "Where's the chocolate?" He asks.

I decide to check out what’s happening in the training room, it’ll be useful to know what others can do.
But when I go in, what I notice isn’t the fancy attacks and fighting, but…
“Ohmygod!” I rush over to the volcano and start eating/drinking [not sure if it’s still frozen].

"Well bud, I would've loved to join in on your journey across your universe ta help ya, since my life's been quite boring lately. But this whole thing came up and well....I think you know what happens."

Dy1 sees chaos.

"Urgh..." Seraph grimaces. He knows that Stratos is right. It was the same on his world. Strength never mattered. It was always about the bloodline. Those long historied mage families with their precious prodigy children, who spent their whole lives doing nothing but honing their magic... And here Seraph was, having that lesson taught to him again.

"And what about you then!?" He shouts. "You think you're better than me?"

@Faruel1998

Rubi comes over to Elder and grabs his hands before staring at them deeply. She's clearly interested in the forging technique he displayed.

"Hey. Can you do that again!?" she says with a bit of a twinkle in her eye as she continues taking notes.

The bloodthirsty grin has seemed to disappear from Alexander's face, to once again be covered by a cocky smirk.

"Where have you been? Absolutely yes. Want me to prove it some more."

"Hmm..." Rubi spends a small amount of time thinking before her face lights up and she teleports away, only to return in less than a second with a piece of paper in hand.

On the piece of paper is a design for a magical staff.

"This!"

@Everything12
Nade plays it

"Let it be a All against all." I scream and then disappear

A cloud of number appears 15 meters from Alexander where he saw Nade with an Ark-47 and he opens fire

"I see."

That fact and some more primal need make me more seriously consider the training room. Of course, I already know what I can do, but there's a huge different between knowing and doing.

**** it. As long as someone doesn't legitimately try to kill me, no one should get hurt.

I head into the training room.

@YungManzi

I look at the image and then nod.

"Yes, I can do this", I reply and then take another plate and start working.

Following the same procedure I did for the guns, I quickly make a magic staff.

"This fire staff has four different firing modes, you can adjust them with this crank", I explain, pointing it out.

The crank was placed under the tip of the staff where a flame burned.

"The rune with the flame is the normal setting, you can shoot a bolt of fire by aiming at your target and pushing it forward as if you were using a spear"

"If you move the handle on the sphere you can generate a fireball, on the three lines instead it will shoot three beams of fire that will follow from one to three objectives of your choice while the dome will create a barrier of fire to protect you", I exclaim, illustrating each symbol to then hand her the staff.

636284768481526959.jpeg

@Everything12
Nade plays it

"Let it be a All against all." I scream and then disappear

A cloud of number appears 15 meters from Alexander where he saw Nade with an Ark-47 and he opens fire
Alexander teleports away from the attack, above Nade, and using a telekinetic attack he sends Nade smashing into the ground and pins him there.

"Looks like some other people need to learn their lesson."

E muttered under his breath as He watched the fight. “That one is prideful...Too prideful. I’m not equipped to fight him now but soon he will learn humility.”

E stopped watching the fight. “Perhaps that dog person will be willing to chat.”

The bloodthirsty grin has seemed to disappear from Alexander's face, to once again be covered by a cocky smirk.

"Where have you been? Absolutely yes. Want me to prove it some more."
In response to that, Seraph gets mad.

A red star symbol appears around seraph, the power of his beam suddenly shooting upwards and pushing Stratos and his barrier back. "Don't mock me!" He shouts, as a series of circles appear around the main beam, each of them firing a smaller laser of the same color down into the barrier. Perhaps not enough on its own, but with Alexander briefly distracted, it might just be enough to break through...!

"Thank you...hmm."

Rubi takes the staff in her hands and closely observes it, making sure not to accidentally set it off somehow.

@Hl3_or_bust

Austin sees=

The end result of E and Shaun (who btw, isn't in the sandbox) sparing, Nade, Alenxender and Seraph sparing, Eldur forging the weapons of several people, including Karlos. Dy1 is also flying randomly.

The room itself is divided into two halves, one with a fiery forge that Eldur is using, and another with a chocolate volcano, that Eight somehow got into. She's drinking all the chocolate. He also sees Seraph getting severely bullied by Alexander.

He suddely hears a robotic voice.

"Do you wish to have a space for yourself?"

Last edited:
At all these attacks all Alexander does is...

"sigh"

"Boost." The voice calls out again, and now Alexander's strength is triple what it started as.

With this increased strength Alexander sends out a telekinetic wave in all directions, causing both Seraph, Nade, and their attacks to fly away from Alexander at high speeds.

@Faruel1998

"That's quite fine, but I'll take this opportunity to thoroughly study this artifact...uh." Rubi just realized she had yet to ask Eldur his name. So she decides to start by saying...

"My full name is Witchcrafter Madame Rubi, but you can just call me Rubi, fellow spellcaster."

"Necromancers, that is indeed something I'm used to dealing with." She'd reply, turning to Astraea.

"Have you dealt with anything of the sort before?" Serena would say, though still turned to her, the question was aimed at the people around her too.

"I personally never had to deal with any. Although I know how they operate, and have dealt with reanimated bodies before." Astraea says after a moment of deliberation

Alexander easily reacts to this attack with his tripled speed and predictive abilities and just pins him to the ground once again with his telekinesis.

"How troublesome, even seriously injuring you will no doubt get me shouted at. So how best to deal with this."

"That's even more intriguing then...." Rubi says with a smile before "Draping!" teleporting away again.

This time, however, Rubi left a note. The note simply reads "I'll be back".

Seraph hits the wall and coughs up some blood as he slides down to the ground. "D-damn it... Even with all this, I'm still a weakling..."

The mage punches the wall. He seems really upset, even tearing up...

Hmmm...seems like they're testing out their powers and getting used to them. Nice idea in concept but doesn't work so well for me when my only offensive ability at the moment is throwing lightning. Not that I'm complaining but there's only so many ways you can throw something. I think I'll just meditate until the others are done.

I find a place I like on the floor and begin to concentrate on my inner self, trying to realize what my values and goals are.

Back