• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World: Chapter 2

I turn to Serena.

"So...did protecting the innocent only apply to humans or are all supernatural creatures inherently malicious where you came from?"

"Too many to explain in detail in a single conversation. Opposite of demons, there were angels, there were elementals, which were beings of nature itself. Various beasts, dragons, hydra, kraken and many more. It was my duty to deal with those who could not live in peace."

"Elementals, Angels, Demons, Magical beasts... You sure we didn't come from the same world? My place has those too! Or... had... I guess..." He looks down.

"...I get the feelling I foughht with somethinng weird onnce but memory about it is very foggy. Either way, I haven't seen that much paranormal stuff aside from beasts, serial killler rappers, a skeleton that produced ice, and other stuff."

"Oh? What was your world like? If you'd ever heard of a woman who possessed two holy arms, we might be from the same place." She'd say to Seraph.

"No... I dated someone who had one holy arm, though. But they weren't a woman..." He ponders, then something comes to mind. "Hey, these stereo spheres... If we take 'em, what happens to the world we take 'em from?"

@The_Divine_Phoenix

I open a hand, burning flames ignite in it.

"Mh, it's nice to have your powers back ... or an imitation of them"

Then I look to Serena, approaching here.

"Hi, so you aren't a normal nun ... but a woman of faith is always a good thing to have with us"

Last edited:
I walk up next to the blue haired boy in the cute dress, partially because I’m also curious about his question, and partially to apologize for earlier.
I whisper, “Sorry for ignoring you earlier, I was a bit shaken up. My name’s Eight , I really like your hair.”

Yafoboolon is silent, slightly disgusted that someone was immediately trying to kill him, with such an expression being rather obvious from his face.
“Well I better test out these new powers somewhat, they seem to be essentially a mimicry of what I had previously. Hopefully that isn’t a call for concern” in conjunction with this he summons his swords from his hammer space and proceeds to plunge them into his body (they should be indestructible so they aren’t digested)

I walk up next to the blue haired boy in the cute dress, partially because I’m also curious about his question, and partially to apologize for earlier.
I whisper, “Sorry for ignoring you earlier, I was a bit shaken up. My name’s Eight , I really like your hair.”
"Aww, thanks!" Seraph smiles, fluffing said hair up a bit. "And don't worry about it. If ya wanna feel now, ya can!"

...Where is he?

Again with this? First the cell, now...

...Seriously, where is he?

Another room. There are people here. He doesn't recognize them. He shouldn't recognize them, but this is a different not-recognizing from his normal not-recognizing. Everyone looks so wildly different, like they've been plucked from other worlds.

...That's what he said, wasn't it...?

Pick up the pieces. A moment ago, he was getting answers out of that man by staring at him. Now he's in with more people he doesn't know, all of them different, all of them odd, all of them originating from new places. He has to have gotten here somehow. But how did he get here?

And where is here?

Dammit!

A man that everyone, somehow, seems to have missed the first time around stands away from everyone else, watching them intently. He wears a near-immaculate three-piece suit, and his entire head is obscured by a bright red mask with a blue clown nose, a stitched mouth and doll-button eyes. An odd tuft of black hair hangs out of the one opening in this mask, adding even more chaos to an appearance that's already in a state of disarray.

He doesn't do or say anything. All he does is stare...

Shaun walks into the male clothes area and walks out wearing a white T-shirt, headphones, shades, and black sweatpants.
“Eyy, this place got everything.” “If we win this, can I get like copy of this ship or something.”

As Orpheus received his abilities he remembered, so very clearly the pain he had felt. He became focused and more composed, on the outside at least. But with his abilities came something else. Something he hadn't experienced for a long time. After he gets a little more breathing room he creates a violin in front of him. He tenderly grasps it from the air and looks at it silently. Then he starts palying, softly and hesitantly at first, as if afraid of what he might hear, but then slowly he starts gaining confidence, the song becomes more complex. He hasn't lost his touch! He plays and he plays, a song of joy at being able to express himself again through music, a song of sorrow, for he hadn't played for what seemed like an eternity. The song echoed throughout the hallways and chambers of the ship with clear and distinct sounds.

S ponders over the question. His expression turns ever so slightly grin.

"I... don't know. David said he was studying that himself, but he never told me much about it. Speaking of David... he sure seems to be taking his sweet time."

He sighs... then notices the clown. He was supposed to be one of the Chosen too, but S always got bad vibes from him. He waves at him.

Someone is waving at him.

Why?

Hmmm. Will staring the answer out of him work this time? It worked last time, at least for a while. By all accounts, it should work this time.

Let's see if it does.

No response. Just more staring. His body language is odd, though, like he wants to say something and just can't for whatever reason.

S crosses his arms in responce. He at least doesn't seem aggressive for now, so he leaves him alone, for now.

"Alright lads, we're ready."

"Oh... took you long enough."

DJ appears, from... somewhere? He seemily just teleported in.

"For the bloodthristy folk, don't worry, this is the last step before we go and start kicking ass. Just follow me for a little bit."

DJ motions for everyone to follow him. He seemily... walks into a wall. S follows suit.

Noma was still just standing there, though looking towards the direction of the cartoon dog.
As DJ comes back, she follows him into the wall.

Astraea walks into the wall as well

This is somehow one of the least odd parts of today.

Back