• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World: Chapter 2

"Oh-"

"-no."

Both DJ and S take a step back. Scary lady.

S tries speaking. "
Hey. So, we'd like to know that too, as we didn't try to pick you up... but that's interesting. Maybe the ship was set to auto-pilot... either way, you've seen what happened to your world, correct? Same happened with a shit-ton of other worlds, and if we don't do somethin, will spread to all worlds. Everyone is here to help, even the demon and the vampire. Would you care to join us?"

"I... see. If that is how it is to be, then I will join you all. I hope you all are truly on the side of righteousness here. In which case, my apologies, I've dealt with very malevolent beings of similar nature to some of you." Serena replied, lightly bowing her head.

"Try being less subtle next time, jackass."
(Whisper) "Beating around the bush is unhelpful."

Colis continues experimenting with himself for a bit, before eventually returning himself completely normal and putting his sleeve back in place.

“I’m fine, by the way,” Melanie said with a sigh as she looked around. New girl, new scent. She slowly scooted over towards her. Look she can’t really help it it’s an instinct thing.

so once close enough she leans towards the new girl and begins to sniff sniff

"I don't ******* know what she's on about! How can I beat around a bush I don't even know exists?!"

I respond, whisper-yelling.

Serena looks very confused at this, she flails her arms about somewhat as she is sniffed.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"I don't ******* know what she's on about! How can I beat around a bush I don't even know exists?!"
"It's just catholism... at least, I think. The point is, I would prefer she not try to stab our allies."

S gets flustered at the bowing, but DJ just laughs it off. Even more when she gets sniffed.

"I can already tell this group is gonna be a pain in the ass. Guess i'm not sleeping much now either. S, you deal with them, i'll set up the next explanation."

"Okay... hey, wait! Get back here, you bastard, don't... ****."

S looks extremely tired.

"Guess i'm left for babysitting huh?"

"Everything has been unusual, space catholics is not that much of a surprise anymore."

“...sniffing you.” Melanie said this with a tone that implied such was obvious as she stared at the newcomer. “It’s a...it’s a thing I do?”

her ears twitched just slightly. why did people find this weird? She didn’t understand...

"In where I'm from... stuff like beasts are a regular thing. I once fought a gigantic beast that was very poisonous, then another time I ended up lost in time and fought a serial killer rapper. So a space catholic doesn't sound weird."

"I am literally a space pirate that has traveled throughout space and visited different planets."

"That's... not a thing people usually tend to do to me. And the ones that try are typically not pleasant people."

She replied, though she didn't seem hostile, this girl did not seem like she'd pose much of an issue otherwise. The sniffing was distracting enough that she didn't really notice the space catholic comments.

"If we're sharing stories about strange things, my world is one where everyone can use magic, even wild animals. Everyone... except me, anyway..." Seraph sighs.

“I do it to everyone,” she said with a shrug before she was a victim to the dreadful act of patting. She gasped and her ears twitched likely. “Aaa-“

she put her hands on her head and closed her eyes. ”why does that always happen to me...”

(well, I'm going to sleep, so don't make a lot of movement, of course depending on the decision of the Crimson if he wants to start the fight or something)

"Aye aye aye."

I walk over to Sotracus, trying at least five times to remember his name correctly along the way. After deciding on what to say, and in combination with the rush of power that the Stereo Sphere gave, I feel much more confident.

"Hey, Socrates-"

"Guy, I was told that we needed to "save some worlds", which I would normally write off as cocaine ravings but considering everything else going on I highly doubt it's a joke. What's the deal with that?"

"Indeed so..."

Colis feels like he's missing something. He already understands his primary power, the manipulation of biology for basically whatever they wish... but...

Ah, yes. He finally manages to pinpoint what he's thinking of, as a portal in space appears behind him. Before he steps through, he looks at E and Shaun

"Do try to avoid causing another hull breach while I'm gone, alright?"

He then steps in, only to find... Nothing short of his dreams within. So many devices, made for the sole purpose of biological study. A vault, presumably filled with a good portion of his company's budget. And... Strange pods, in a room to the side.

Once he steps close, he recognizes them as a scaled up version of his cloning technology from back home. And in it, are perfect clones of himself, as if they're waiting to awaken...

"... Now isn't this interesting... This venture has certainly been food for thought, even if it cost the universe. But, with this... Getting it back shouldn't be all that complicated."

Colis spends some extra time fiddling around with all the various equipment, testing his biological powers further.

I flex my hands, some orange sparks starting to fly between them before I make them die down.

Alright, so I can throw lightning bolts and heal. I feel like there's more...but I can't access it at the moment. This is fine to start with.

Karlos...doesn't want to test his powers lest he create a boat sized hole in the ship that is flying through the nothingness.

[One, I disagree, two, it hasn't even gotten started yet lol]

“Stop iiiiit!” She began waving her hands towards the fairy in an attempt to make such a vicious assault cease.

It's then that the airheaded new mage finally notices Melanie, and his eyes sparkle again. "Doggo..."

He hops over and joins in the headpats.

(Someone’s wanting attention ovo)

Melanie refuses to accept such head pats. She’s swatting hands away at this point. “Stop it this isn’t nice aaaaaa!”

Back