• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World: Chapter 2

Karlos looks over to see Melanie receiving a lot of headpats, he sighs and gives a hearty laugh.

Well, at least one person gave her the respect she so desperately wanted. She sighed and glanced at seraph, her eyes looking him over. Er...was that a girl...?

”Thank you.”

S's face visually contorts upon hearing the mispelling on his face.

"Right. I don't have as much info on this as Beckum has, but the fog that seemed to spread into your worlds seemed to be caused by the soldiers of whatever is behind is interdimensional attack. Right now, the plan is to get into worlds not filled with fog yet, find one with a easy to obtain Stereo Sphere until we gain enough power to just beat the shit out of the BBEG.

So... i guess saving worlds is not exactly what we are doing, heh. More like yanking their essence out."

"That does end with the result of saving them either way, far as I'm concerned. Are there any more preparations we should make before we begin our first mission?"

Colis appears a few meters behind S.

"Ah, great news to hear. By the way, where does one go outside of the ship?'

Karlos is looking around for the exit into the nothingness.

Well, at least one person gave her the respect she so desperately wanted. She sighed and glanced at seraph, her eyes looking him over. Er...was that a girl...?

”Thank you.”
"No problem..." Seraph giggles nervously, rubbing the back of his head. "And, uh, I know that look. I'm a guy."

"Alright then..."

God this feels cringey.

"I know this is a weird question, but do you happen to have extra sets of clothing anywhere on the station?"

"That's what David is in charge of deciding. Dude's an asshole... never tells me anything... *******, stupid idiot dumbass."

"For clothes..." S points to the end of the hallway. There is a door beside the one you used to enter here.

Melanie blinked. That...that was a guy. Oh, okay. She never saw a guy who dressed up like a girl before. Is that weird? Is that normal? Who the heck knows.

”Maybe the studio wasn’t as progressive as I thought,” she muttered under her breath as she tilted her head to the side, ears flopping in that direction. “Uh...I’m melanie, by the way. No one asked before they stared petting me, really...”

Karlos looks at Melanie, although he still looks around for an exit to this ship.

"Name's Karlos Rivera, Karlos is spelt with a k."

"Seraph ALmasy! And, uh... Gotta go!" Seraph eagerly, perhaps too eagerly, dashes into the clothes room, nyooming past austin in the process. He intends to try on everything.

@Everyone who bothers listening

"Ah, since we're doing intro's, I'm Kisetsu, your local fairy~!" She says with a childish grin.

"So these spheres are the key to our growth. I see."

Serena replied, ignoring the clothes thing entirely.

"I should introduce myself to you all. My name is Serena Angelus. I am, or rather was, a hunter of supernatural creatures, slaying them in the name of all that is good, and protecting the innocent."

"Sotracres Kant, call me S. My partner you saw back there was David Beckum, but he likes DJ better. Thank you for being so cooperative.

S smiles while offering a handshake.

“uh...slaying and hunting. Sounds...not family friendly.” Melanie rubbed the back of her head and sighed. “I feel like I’m in some sort of PG-13 crossover special.”

she blinked for a moment and tilted her head. “Does that sound right? I mean there were probably other cartoons on Saturday morning. Were these people cartoons? I mean if they were cartoons they’d have depth like me. Uh...maybe it’s best not to think about it.”

"Since new peeps are in, I guess I should reintroduce. I am Dy1an MK2, but please call me Dy1!" The 4 feet something robot says with a smile, spinning a bit before stopping.

"I feel like this is my third time introducing myself, but hello Dy1an, I am Karlos Rivera, Karlos is spelt with a k."

Karlos outstretches his hand in a gesture for a handshake.

When Austin and Seraph pass through the door, they are greeted by a strange sight. A room composed entirety of doors. More or less every inch of the walls in this room are made of doors.

There are plates above each door to show what lays beyond each. Anything from sleeping, to food pantry and even kitchen and bathing.

They quickly find what they are here for. Two doors in particular have the plates "Clothes (Male)" and "Clothes (Female)".

Ultimately, Seraph came out of the closet (haha joke) looking... well, about as perfect as he could have hoped.

"Man, this place is AWESOME!"

Seraph_Caster.png

@Jackythejack

"Oh boy. We'll have to watch some when we come back!"

He looks a little melancolic after saying this.

@Hl3_or_bust

There is just about any and all kinds of clothes in here, to the point of even being a little convoluted.

After a short moment, I come out of the dressing room wearing a light hoodie, gloves, thicker pants, and generally pieces of clothing that cover a lot of skin. I give Seraph a glance before leaving the storage room and returning to the hall with Sotracus.

Melanie, hearing that seraph stepped out of the closet, glanced over to him only for her eyes to widen. Her ears perked up a little. Woah...

”Wow...nice outfit.”

"I don't think I've ever seen an outfit like that before. You're a girl, right?" Serena said, sounding rather unsure of herself

Back