• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World: Chapter 2

Colis' head turns around extremely rapidly.

"... You do realize the complications that LIGHTING ON FIRE would have on our investigation, RIGHT!?"

"I had other things to do, I was not aware that spontaneous combustion was a medical condition!"

Colis considers responses to this situation... Sweating draws from a limited water supply, and making him constantly steam would draw attention either way...

"... Well, it would be preferable if someone who was listening has an idea to counteract this."

Karlos takes a swig of his beer, looking at Colis.

"Not much, unless you wanna consider taking a drink."

"It seems to have gotten worse when he went into the sun, so maybe just, keep him out of the sun? Maybe wait until night time or something before he comes into the city with us?"

"Okay. I'll be back later."

I get into position, my legs bulging with power as I take a breath before jumping away from the city at high speeds and altitudes.

"That... is not an advisable decision. Well, we're going to need to work very quickly, it seems."

Immediately upon Silas igniting, I tear myself from the seatbelt and scramble to be as far away from him as possible, my flesh visibly charring at alarming speeds. This leads me outside pretty much immediately, which shows that my clothing choices work at least, and I maintain a good few dozen meters of distance until Silas leaves. I then move back to the group, still dazed.

"God, that was... ******* terrifying, to say the least..."

"Fire isn't the problem. It's the sun itself, and Silas looked a helluva lot like it. You could ******* see my skin burning to a char."

"That was certainly an experience." Astraea comments

"Okay so, heal up Austin, head into the city, then Silas can join us after dark, that sound about right?"

For the entire duration of the week Orpheus had been holed up in his room. All he did was practice his music, not even taking of his armor once. He likely hadn't even slept. During the meeting he had listened quietly and now he was one of the last to get out of the ship.

"That was something." He comments on the whole situation with Silas and Austin.

It seemed like he had finally deactivated Tormented Exterior.

25a131c1ae75b58fd2b717cb44d7611a.jpg

DJ and S look at the situation curiousily. They were already of the fact he had this power, but the extent of it is still impressive.

"Well, after that, the guards are definetly coming..."

Even though they are out of view, most of you can hear it. Those who can see it would notice the car is heavily guarded and armed, leaving red neon trails of light behind.

"There we go. Anyone have a excuse ready?"

Meanwhile, on Silas's side, a single leap makes him cross into another state entirely. He lands on some some of forest, instantly melting through most trees. He seems to be far away from most cities.

Karlos looks at his beer bottle for a second, deciding it’s not the best thing to keep out in the open. He carefully stashes it away in hammer space.

"Maybe we can try to blame it on the kitchen, that thing has burst into flames plenty of times before."

Orpheus could also keep Silas from burning everything down, but he didn't say this as he wanted to explore the city.

"That's probably a good idea." S replies to Eldur.

Just then, the futuristic neon car pulls over the ship. If you strain your eyes enough, you can see that it looks similar to a police car, but also like a tank. Four men leave the car carrying dangerous looking guns. They don't seem to be immediatly hostile, but tthey definetly look to be on the job. They speak to the group.

"Identify yourselves at once!"

Before anyone else can speak, DJ steps up to talk.

"Hello, my name is David Beckum. Apologies for the inconvenience, it seems that-"

DJ lied as naturaly as he breathed. It was kind of impressive. In any case, the story he manufactured is that you are a group of tourists coming to visit, and your ship ran out of gas. The men, now known as the Cyber Guard, pull the ship out of the road and welcome you into the city, offering a ride.

"Everyone okay going into the gentlemen's car?" "or would you rather go by foot?"

The last part is asked telepatically.

@Faruel1998
Noma moves towards Eldur and hands him a tencoloical metal cube, then she heads towards the cyber cop's car.

On one of the side of the cube, he would notice the writing "4 Silas"

Last edited:
@DragonEmperor23

Eldur nodded to then disappear in a blink of an eye, leaving a bunch of ash on his place and reappearing through one of the fires lighted by the aura of Silas.

"Hey, big boy ... I am here to keep an eye on you and also give to you this", he exclaimed, rapidly turning off the fire in the forest and throwing at Silas the metal cube.

Last edited:
Back