• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Savage Dragon stats

I noticed that the status of Savage Dragon is missing, but it has many feats that can be used for its scale and this author's word:

[[1]]

have thats respects threads too:

[[2]]

[[3]]

If you find his most impressive strength, durability, and speed feats from those respect threads, and ask to get them calculated, we can use them to scale from.

Antvasima said:
If you find his most impressive strength, durability, and speed feats from those respect threads, and ask to get them calculated, we can use them to scale from.
Please, where I can ask for it?

I posted this, if someone see here and want help i post again:

I realized that it has no status on the Savage Dragon page, so can anyone please calculate these feats?

Durabilitty by Word of god:

[[1]]

Atmosphere re entry:

[[2]]

DC:
He collapsed several buildings during his fight with Dark Dragon:

[[3]]

Fight with Badrock:
[[4]]

fight with one of Invincibles of other dimensions:
[[5]]

[[6]]

Speed:

Dodge Sonic blasts

[[7]]
[[8]]

Dodge lightning:

[[9]]

Dodge lasers:
[[10]]
[[11]]
[[12]]

New evidence, At least 5-B to Savage dragon

With Massive FTL Combat speed

Based on chapter 225 of Savage Dragon where he can fight with Damien DarkLord

[[1]] [[2]]

in the same chapter he moved with this speed:

[[3]] plus he tanked a planetary explosion and shrugged:

[[4]]

Otherwise, add reactive evolution to his powers, since his super Regenerationn causes him to immerse himself in mental attacks and other types of attacks, in addition to strengthen him with the passage of time.

Darklord had been severely weakened by Mister Glumm's technology.

Antvasima said:
Darklord had been severely weakened by Mister Glumm's technology.
I think I lost that part, can you tell me which page this was evidenced, please?

I do not have the time to try to find another online copy and then read it, but it was explicitly stated that Glumm drained his power. You can read the entire issue and the following story if you wish.

Right before Glumm drained him, Darklord defeated Mighty Man with no effort, and Mighty Man is far stronger than Savage Dragon.

Yes, that's what I did, but that does not stop the upgrade, Mr Glumm did this to re-organize the multi-universe as a single universe, and that was before the events of this chapter, DarkLord was weakened but could still withstand a planetary level explosion as if it were nothing and fly at speeds MFTL. In addition to that Dragon is constantly evolving and adapting thanks to its super Regenerationn. Examples: MAkes him resistant to Mind Control: [[1]] Evolution: Firts Fight agaisnt overlord: [[2]] Second fight: [[3]] [[4] Third: [[5]]

Other example:

[[6]] [[7]]

Here are some scans that clarify what I am saying:

Savage Dragon 225-021 Savage Dragon 225-022 Savage Dragon 225-023 Savage Dragon 225-039

As you can see, Malcolm Dragon and the Freak Force were unable to even slow down Darklord until Glumm severely drained his power.

Mr Glumm drained his powers before this chapter, in order to unify the multiuniverse. I understand that this part can be complicated, but we did not see the battle with Freak force to know how it was and Malcolm was never as strong as his father. See, if he were as weak as you believe he would not have one shooted to Glumm's armor he might receive several bouts from a Jennifer Bloodlusted without any damage

No, Malcolm is as physically strong as his father, just not as skilled. And Dragon is definitely much weaker than Mighty Man, who is shown to be weaker than Darklord.

Mister Glumm drained Darklord in the second and third scan above.

Yes, but it was not in that part, Mr Glumm drained the powers of Darklord to unify the multi-universe. Malcolm was only strong maid that dragon at the time when dragon had lost his powers and turned a normal green person. Dragon was much stronger thanks to his reactive evolution but he was in an unknown level, until this chapter of now. Another thing, if Mr Glumm had drained the powers of Darklord in this moment that you showed, where did all this energy go? Because Mr Glumm was one shooted without problems

It was a plothole that Glumm did not turn stronger, or he simply redirected the energy extradimensionally, but it is repeatedlystated outright that he drained Darklord, who was also shown as severely weakened.

Back