• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Satty tries to go against another tier 2 character. Or "When you guys gonna stop putting Gojo against tier 2 characters!?"

Fezzih_007

He/Him
Histy is tier 2
Speed equal
Possibly resistance for histy is restricted
She have all optimal equipament
They start 15 meters apart
They fight on a Backstage at a Victoria's Secret fashion show, while it happens

Votes:
Only need 3 moves:
cc54067a28aba34a083356b5095e902b.jpg

Gojo have 3 wincons:

can-anyone-give-me-the-im-about-to-get-low-diffed-image-v0-0rhwdxtrq6yb1.png

Last edited:
Alright, well, looking at both Gojo's profile as well as the Cursed Energy page, it doesn't look like there is much that Gojo can do to harm Histoire physically; his attacks will essentially be useless because of her Uni+ durability, as well as Purple having lost its dura neg properties some time ago

The real big determining factor is Limitless and Infinity in this situation. Now, quite frankly, reading through discussions about Infinity still has not made me really understand what works on it and what doesn't, but from what I understand, attacks that occur on top of Gojo are capable of bypassing Infinity? I could be wrong, but judging from what I have read, that seems to be the case

In the event it does, then Histoire's magical attacks should be more than capable of working on Gojo, as these attacks occur right on top of the enemy - Flame, Ice, and Wind magical attacks all have the property of happening directly on top of enemies:

You can see the list of attacks Histoire has here since she shares some of the same attacks shown in the imgur link

However, in the event it doesn't, then I'm not sure there is much that Histoire can really do to attempt to harm Gojo

And I don't know if Unlimited Void would work against an entity who is not only artificial, but also does not possess any Cursed Energy (i frankly do not know jjk enough to answer this myself) and basically has hundreds or possibly thousands of years worth of every recorded event in the world's history within the tome she personifies

Soooooooo

attacks that occur on top of Gojo are capable of bypassing Infinity? I could be wrong, but judging from what I have read, that seems to be the case
To bypass infinity you need to be smaller than an atom, energy, faster than Gojo's processing power and can't be analyzed by Gojo.

Or just use space manipulation.

Gojo doesn't have the ap to harm her and his DE won't affect her since she doesn't have CE

I don't think Histoire has anything that can bypass infinity(and she has superhuman stamina so i don't think Gojo will be able to outlast her)so i'll vote incon for now

To bypass infinity you need to be smaller than an atom, energy, faster than Gojo's processing power and can't be analyzed by Gojo
I see, thanks for the explanation
  • Definitely doesn't have an attack smaller than an atom LOL
  • I guess Wings of Light, Universe/Nature, and Tome of Histoire could possibly count as energy? Otherwise, every other attack she has is elemental
  • She doesn't have an attack faster than that, so rip
  • Analyzed in what regard? Does him simply looking at it tell him its functions and power? Or does it need to be a technique of Cursed Energy like the profile says he can? Because his Information Analysis only describes Cursed Techniques, nothing else of the sort, and considering one of Histoire's attacks is channeling the power of the universe / existence itself - something I don't think Gojo himself has dealt with before - would that be enough for her to bypass?

Definitely doesn't have an attack smaller than an atom LOL
I meant an attack like a laser will pass through it, because it's just photons. That's why he is visible.
I guess Wings of Light, Universe/Nature, and Tome of Histoire could possibly count as energy? Otherwise, every other attack she has is elemental
Any information about them?
She doesn't have an attack faster than that, so rip
What's her speed?
Does him simply looking at it tell him its functions and power? Or does it need to be a technique of Cursed Energy like the profile says he can? Because his Information Analysis only describes Cursed Techniques, nothing else of the sort
He can alalyze CE and things related to it.
and considering one of Histoire's attacks is channeling the power of the universe / existence itself - something I don't think Gojo himself has dealt with before - would that be enough for her to bypass?
RIP

I meant an attack like a laser will pass through it, because it's just photons
Oh, well even then, Histy's only remotely laser-like attack is Tome of Histoire, which is basically her strongest attack
Any information about them?
Information as in composition or what they come from? Wings of Light seems to be energy, Universe/Nature is explicitly stated to simply be the power of the universe / existence itself, and Tome of Histoire is quite vague but it seems to be elemental to an extent?
What's her speed?
Speed is equal, so she's equal to Gojo's speed right now; she would just be SoL though, no different attack speeds
He can alalyze CE and things related to it.
Ah, well, none of Histoire's techniques are related to CE - in fact, she uses what would essentially be the direct opposite of CE in the form of Share Energy
So I guess it wouldn't?

Is that so?

Like I said, I am not knowledgeable on JJK whatsoever, and even after having read a lot of discussions, Infinity still confuses me

But if you say it's a stomp because of Universe/Nature, then I guess it is lol

I'm not closely knowledgeable about Hyperdimension Neptunia nor Jujutsu Kaisen, but it doesn't take specialized knowledge to realize that Gojo's ability to emulate infinite distance could be somehow overpowered by the literal power of the universe, the power of what is a superset of the space that Gojo manipulates. Maybe Histoire could even simply turn off Gojo's ability to use Infinity with Histoire's own ability to "adjust the coordinates of a dimension", because if she has control over all of existence and the universe, then that includes control over space as just one benefit. I vote for Histoire to win the battle unless someone raises a good argument against this conclusion. This match-up might even be a stomp.

I mean, considering there's really nothing Gojo can do to Histoire - he can't physically harm her because she has Low 2-C durability, and Unlimited Void wouldn't work on her because she does not possess Cursed Energy - assuming Histoire's attack can bypass Infinity (because keep in mind, she's controlling existence itself for an attack), then yeah, it's 100% a stomp

Back