• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

satan fights a robot (hercule vs atom)

the world martial art´s tournament happens as usual, there are only two diffrences that make herceule nervous, 1: remote controlled robot´s will be competeing this time, 2: buu isnt there, a robot makes it to the final round and faces of with a now very nervous hercule.

the champion of the universe, Mister Satan

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Mister_Sata

vs

the people´s champion, Atom

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Atom_(Real_Steel)

who would win in a one on one fight to incap?

(speed equalised, atom is controlled by charlie and can shadow box if necessary (max is also there), fight follow´s the world martial art tournament´s rules.)

herceule:

atom: 7 (Demon Takumo 31, Joaco0902, BigSmoke4269, DMB 1, Soupywolf5, Xanxussama1010, Redite250.)

tie/incon:

Hmmm...

I'm assuming Satan doesn't have have his explosives and stuff.

I think Atom can take this if Charlie times his moves very well. Hercule is a comparably strong opponent, although I think that Atom has better durability due to surviving five rounds with Zeus. He also has some good combos too.

Anyway, atm I'm leaning towards Atom, but I can't really say much about Hercule due to never watching DB.

The only thing that I can see giving Satan the edge would be MArtial Arts, granted, we've never seen what he's capable of doing, and I'm not sure how effective they would be against a robot.

Atom FRA, for now.

Back